Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2008, 02:26 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,269,602 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Oh, Geez... I knew somebody was gonna chime in on this one... and even considered adding "no 55+" and perhaps providing a picture! You'd think nobody's ever seen white-trash trailer parks... I know there are very pretty and well-maintained ones where respectable people reside and I’m obviously not talking about those.

I know, but when I read your post, it reminded me of my girlfriend who lives in SC. She also has a beautiful mobile home...but fears telling everyone, b/c of what you wrote. Before I bought mine, she told me that people call people who live in mobile homes, trailor trash...and it hurts her, not to mention, she said, she feared being called the same name. So, when you wrote that, just thought I'd remind you...still love ya though...I live in a small town, surrounded by other smaller rural towns...we have a few mobile home parks, but actually and truthfully, none fit the description of white trash parks...I dunno, maybe I'm just not observant?

Hope your doing well
Hugs
Creme

Old 07-02-2008, 02:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrshvo View Post
I am a 35 year old woman...and I too think that some woman dress way too...scantily. And yes, maybe people shouldn't be judged on how they dressed. But we all know it happens. Most people, when they see young black men with their jeans hanging below their butts, their boxers all showing, big baggy shirts, gold chains galore, and swaggering down the street...most people are going to think "young thug" and some are going to avoid them. Sounds racist, but it's true. Those "young thugs" could be young lawyers in the making and just dressing what is in style for their age/culture/friends...but that's what many people think.

And if I see a girl with tight jean shorts on that I can see every crack and crevice, and I am not even counting what is hanging out from below the jean shorts because they are too short, with her hot pink thong sticking out of the back because the jeans are low riders and come right above her crotch, and she's wearing matching hot pink stiletto heels with a tight Playboy bunny tank half top....I am going to think she's a ho. And she might not be, but that's what I would think.

I tend to go for scruffy, young guys- just for the eye candy (I'm married, mind you!). Because I think they look sexy- guys with tats, some piercings....that's me. But I wouldn't be thinking of how they would be the daddy of my children, just someone good in bed.

Maybe it's wrong how society thinks...but I will be teaching my daughter, regardless, that usually first impressions is what most people go by, and first impressions are usually based on appearances.
Your right, and I feel the same way as you do, but don't you think LaFan might be a little excessive in his analogy?

Old 07-02-2008, 04:39 AM

9,912 posts, read 13,902,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAFan View Post
I always thought women are more aggressive when it comes to sex. In my perspective, the only reason why most women want sex, is so they could get pregnant.

Don't count me in that thanks. I'd much prefer to practice. Pregnant is not really my thing, so I'd most definitely want it to have been the very best sex I'd ever had in my life.

Old 07-02-2008, 05:09 AM

1,875 posts, read 2,869,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
Your right, and I feel the same way as you do, but don't you think LaFan might be a little excessive in his analogy?
Now why did you have to add my username in your response!?

Old 07-02-2008, 05:10 AM

1,875 posts, read 2,869,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonshadow View Post
Don't count me in that thanks. I'd much prefer to practice. Pregnant is not really my thing, so I'd most definitely want it to have been the very best sex I'd ever had in my life.
Practice is good, don't have to worry abour anything. No accidents could happen unless people try to be slick.

Old 07-02-2008, 06:31 AM

9,912 posts, read 13,902,308 times
Quote:
Practice is good, don't have to worry abour anything. No accidents could happen unless people try to be slick.
Ah well slick isn't my thing either, so I reckon I'm pretty safe.

Old 07-02-2008, 07:18 AM

2,868 posts, read 9,552,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobmulk View Post
Let's see, a woman dresses provocatively, therefore she's a ho bag and all you can do is allow the blood to rush to your head and obsess over bangin' her. And I thought Neanderthals were extinct.

You bear some responsibility here, too. You sound like those worthless men in the Muslim world (especially the mullahs) who blame the women for making them horny because they're too stupid to pull their knuckles off the ground and keep their penises in check.

Here's a thought...look upon women as human beings, REAL human beings with feelings, thoughts, ideas, opinions. Something or someone to be respected and treasured--perhaps even someone to get to know on a real level--like a HUMAN level. Look upon them as more than mere sperm receptacles.

You're embarrassing to the rest of us men.

Nicely said...

This guy sounds like he has been dumped one to many times...

I wonder why???? He sounds like a dream...

Old 07-02-2008, 08:08 AM

82 posts, read 192,726 times
How come no one is ever concerned with the way men dress? IMO, men's dress has gone overly casual, and that's not even touching things like visible boxers, wife-beater shirts, and gaudy chains. I'd like to see more young men take more pride in their appearance. Wear some non-jeans for once, maybe a button-down shirt.

Hiding women in tents hasn't kept Muslim men from wanting sex. Women are still raped. Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini of Iran had said that men could quench his sexual lust with females as young as babies. It's called thighing, where the child keeps her legs together and them man has sex that way instead of penetration. Guess it's time to get those slutty kids to cover up?

Old 07-02-2008, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Now why did you have to add my username in your response!?

opps, sorry, I meant, Chicago Ron....so sorry...thanks for pointing that out to me...

Old 07-02-2008, 09:00 AM

12,940 posts, read 21,622,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by abbmac View Post
How come no one is ever concerned with the way men dress? IMO, men's dress has gone overly casual, and that's not even touching things like visible boxers, wife-beater shirts, and gaudy chains. I'd like to see more young men take more pride in their appearance. Wear some non-jeans for once, maybe a button-down shirt.
Every generation has their own signature duds. I hesitate to say what I used to wear back in the day, for fear of creating a hysterical stampede here...

Quote:
Hiding women in tents hasn't kept Muslim men from wanting sex. Women are still raped...
Sex and rape - two very different things. Rape is about exerting one's sense of power over another, not satisfying a biological drive.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships