Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2008, 10:34 AM

22,197 posts, read 19,233,374 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
i dont do well with relationships at all. but i read some great stuff on these posts.
some of us attract people but they are the wrong people.
i liked a lot what was said about friendships instead of trying to catch a hottie.
but of course in my case that will be easy pretty soon our main concern will be about not bumping into each others walker.
i love your posts huckleberry
and many decades ago we decided on the dance floor during the line dances one day there would be a line for the canes and a line for the walkers too. I'd ask you to dance any day of the week Huck!

Old 07-08-2008, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
Sifu=You're hot
Totally, I agree

Old 07-08-2008, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAFan View Post
I think of a lot in my head. Women, relationships, career, games, other opportunities, all that.
i know it sounds hokey but there really is someone for everybody out there. being yourself is what's called for (yeah, that sounds hokey too) because that is where you shine, being you. devote your energy and goals to finding, discovering, and living who you are, your authentic self, that which gives you joy, that which thoroughly engages you, that which deeply interests you

(actually that's when the buddha got enlightened, when after trying everything else and nothing worked and it occurred to him really his task was to be himself, something no one else could do or do as well as he himself could do. off topic, sorry, back to girls approaching guys)

Old 07-08-2008, 11:16 AM

12,940 posts, read 21,626,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DimSumRaja View Post
Totally, I agree
If you think I'M hot, wait 'til you see my brothers -

Old 07-08-2008, 11:20 AM

Quote:
(actually that's when the buddha got enlightened, when after trying everything else and nothing worked and it occurred to him really his task was to be himself, something no one else could do or do as well as he himself could do.
Thus began the legacy of Buddha's Babes, the twelve beautiful disciples that followed him in his travels...

Old 07-08-2008, 01:22 PM

1,875 posts, read 2,870,844 times
Quote:
Be bold. Shave your head. There are gorgeous young guys with the shaved head look. One of the sexiest men i ever met was young, shaved his head, about 5'1" tall, and the most wonderful eye contact and sheer presence of anyone i've ever met of any age.
Do you know any permanant methods where young men can go permanantly bald?

Old 07-08-2008, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Do you know any permanant methods where young men can go permanantly bald?
i don't but search online, there is bound to be more information both on products, and from consumers with input on various methods

Old 07-08-2008, 02:36 PM

5,781 posts, read 11,876,278 times
I can count on the fingers of one hand the number of times I have been approached by women, and , as a young man, I was far from being ugly.
Like the OP, I hate being turned down, so I'd rather have the females do the "hard work", unfortunately it's seldom the case.
I found British women were way more direct than the others, but once they had had their one-nite-stand, most of the time you became a stranger to them, which is both unpleasant and rude (talk of "male rudeness"...)
As guys , we must face the fact that at any age dating ain't easy unless one is some kind of "star", one has to "wet one's shirt" if one wants to get somewhere.

Old 07-08-2008, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigeonhole View Post
... one has to "wet one's shirt" if one wants to get somewhere.
Actually, I can vouch that doing that gets you even LESS dates...

Old 07-08-2008, 02:42 PM

3,855 posts, read 13,269,794 times
Quote:
I was beginning to wonder why girls never approach guys? Why does it always have to be the guys to approach girls? Why do guys always have to do the hard work; the approaching, the greeting, the 'asking out' routine', all that?

Now I've never approached a girl, not even asking her out because I can't take the risk of rejection. One girl did approach me back in high school, but that was it.
I can honestly say that I've been pursued as much as I have done the pursuing. It seems that traditionally the man has to ask the woman....but I suppose I haven't ever been traditional in that sense.

Because of your narrow veiw of who is acceptable to you I think you need to do the seeking. If you depend solely on the woman to come to you then the ones that do will likely not fit your mold.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships