Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2008, 01:12 PM

2,397 posts, read 6,456,621 times

Advertisements

First of all, flirting does not involve touching! There is nothing "innocent" about what is going on, otherwise, why are they making sure that they're hugging in private?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2008, 01:19 PM

333 posts, read 999,497 times
This is the quickest way to the unemployment line.

If your single and flirting in the office to establish the relationship that is fine. Then you take it and keep it, outside of the office.

If one of the parties is married, that's a major no, no - inside or outside of the office.

Physical contact in the office, unless accidential and not repeated, is a MAJOR no, no. If your friend wants to get physical, again, take it outside, get a room, whatever.

Funny thing is my company makes us take sexual harrassment training every year. By the time you finish our course you don't even want to hello to the opposite sex for fear of it being missinterpreted.

Old 09-11-2008, 01:30 PM
319 319 started this thread

105 posts, read 221,817 times
I have tried to tell this idiot a thousand times.....I have known him since high school and I know when he will listen and vice-versa....and this is a NOT!

I was just interested in getting some feedback from you all....I will tell him about the post and maybe he can read your responses and get a clue.

More info: "We hug when the people around our offices are gone for the day. The hugs are for about 5 seconds long and we are like thigh to thigh"....feeling the caboose always happens when we are alone and I am the one initiating it. She has only returned the favor once".

JeepGirl
I am slightly confused and slow ;o) so are you being serious or just being sarcastic? I want to know what women think about these actions...do you really think she wants more or is she just a flirt?

SanAntoQT
I can only guess they don't want anyone to see them hugging so no one will think something is going on....but as I have told him there MUST be something if you are hiding it!!!!

Jlyn5669, Rathagos ajs5mz2 and DennyCrane I agree

Old 09-11-2008, 01:34 PM

11,169 posts, read 10,651,499 times
319, is this for a friend of yours or for YOU?

You seem like an awfully concerned friend about what happens with his thingie.

Old 09-11-2008, 01:48 PM
319 319 started this thread

105 posts, read 221,817 times
I knew that was gonna come up...but I ASSURE you it is for HIM!

I have way too many responsibilities to get caught up in something like that...now if I could choose the lady I may be swayed...

The guy is like my brother, we talk on a weekly basis and I wanted to see if I saw the situation correctly. It is not his thingie (as you put it) I am worried about, it has more to do with his security (job and physical). He seems to think it is innocent. At first I thought the same then as more info came out the more I was like

By the way JeepGirl 118, you still did not anwser the question....

Old 09-11-2008, 02:23 PM

3,176 posts, read 14,701,853 times
Ask her husband if he thinks it's okay for someone to be groping his wife, then see if he thinks it's innocent.

I'd guess he'd think not.

Old 09-11-2008, 03:05 PM

288 posts, read 656,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepGirl118 View Post
319, is this for a friend of yours or for YOU?

You seem like an awfully concerned friend about what happens with his thingie.

lol...jeepgirl, you said thingie. lol

Old 09-11-2008, 03:11 PM

24 posts, read 77,333 times
Well first off if your friend is having a fling with a married woman then he's just as guilty of moral misconduct as she. But then again we men rarely think with our big head !

Old 09-11-2008, 07:03 PM

Location: When things get hot they expand. Im not fat. Im hot.
2,520 posts, read 6,327,828 times
What ever theyre doing. If they dont feel like they can do it out in public in front of God and everybody then its not innocent and they shouldnt be doing it.

What If she gets pizzed at him or if her husband finds out She might decide to cover her beehind by saying he grabbed her beehind and hugged her without her permission. Your friend might end up fired for sexual harrassment with a permant stamp on his record as a grab azz. .

Old 09-11-2008, 08:36 PM

5,612 posts, read 15,115,593 times
What is going on is not innocent. He has no idea what is going on in her marriage but if she is allowing him to hug her and touch her butt, she is signalling him to take their relationship to the "next level". She is looking for intimacy and he is providing it. An intimate relationship is far more dangerous than a sexual one; she's getting emotionally invested in your friend and may be entertaining fantasies of leaving her husband for him once she decides that they have something solid. If he waits until she says that she wants to leave her husband, he's going to have problems he can't imagine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships