Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-24-2012, 04:29 PM

14,725 posts, read 33,375,627 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazzled View Post
Richard Simmons is gay.
I think that's assumed, but not official. At any rate, a straight Richard Simmons-alike would NOT do well with the ladies ... at least with one who had any "bargaining chips."

Last edited by robertpolyglot; 12-24-2012 at 04:41 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2013, 06:02 PM

1 posts, read 1,725 times
Default wow

i think it is funny that feminism (being a good thing right?) has created such a convoluted situation. first off I might even say that one could consider me a second wave feminist (look up the three waves), I am in fact male for the record, now I was raised in the 80's and 90's where it was highly encouraged for men to be more in touch with their feminine side to put into context, equality was the rallying cry for the second wavers (my parents generation)-in the work place, in the home, with dress and gender conceptions (such as wearing pants etc.)-even opening the door for a woman was considered crude and disrespectful, since it was just another form of enforced inequality, being that they were quite capable of opening the door for themselves. my...have things shifted...so here comes the third wavers, equality is no longer the goal with them, since in their minds there is no such thing as equality anyways being that truth is all pre-conceived anyhow and objectivety/reason/logic are simply male oriented thought forms of control...does anyone see where this is going...anyhow, now we are at a stage where feminine traits are again looked down upon in males by the very groups of people (or prodigies of those peoples, who taught their daughters well and unfortunately their sons too) who enforced their prior exceptance and encouragement in the first place. now heres my point, if we were to look back to even 40 yrs ago, then take the modern woman of today and compare gender roles, it would be very hard to debunk the idea that compared to the past woman have in general become quite masculine within those defined terms of the past (regardless of credence) so have men become more feminine or have women become more masculine and why is it still encouraged for women to stay the coarse and not men?. of course, alot of the old ideals in concern to men are still very much enforced as long as its area of masculinity has not already been occupied by the woman in question (i.e. being the protector-still seems to be an area that alot of women do not want to occupy-etc.) to be clear, like i said i am more of a second wave feminist where I believe in striving for equality even though exact balance all the time is probably-as the third wavers say-impossible. this doesnt mean that we can't have true intentions towards that goal, i wish people would look a little deeper into there judgements and search for there origins in context to changing times and make an effort to have some compassion and empathy for all people.

Old 04-11-2013, 09:28 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,734,327 times
the ones that don't look like that appear emasculated and weak half the time. The other half are over aggressive a holes. leave you to figure out how these 'fem men' appear.

Old 04-11-2013, 10:58 PM

7,492 posts, read 11,830,974 times
What is a feminine male??? A girly-boy??? A guy who wears skinny jeans? Nail polish? Has a voice like Robyn??? Likes shopping or cooking? What???

Old 04-11-2013, 11:03 PM

7,454 posts, read 13,428,627 times
Most girls/women would run fast in the opposite direction

Old 04-11-2013, 11:26 PM

1,523 posts, read 1,515,621 times
I would not be attracted to him or date him if I were single. My reasons are not very nice ones either. They certainly show that I am not as un-judgemental as I care to be or as big a person as I would like to be.

1. Fear that he is actually gay, but hiding it and I wouldn't care if he tried to prove it over and over again to me. He really shouldn't have to anyway, it's my fault for not believing him. Some men are just born with more estrogen in them maybe.
2. Embarrassment and/or pride on my part. I would dread having to introduce him to my friends.
3. I prefer a man's man, but only to a certain degree. Alpha males frighten me but a kind-hearted masculine man shivers me timbers.

Old 01-05-2014, 05:09 PM

1 posts, read 1,304 times
Default feminized and glad of it

I have been feminized and now enjoy life
tried the other way for years
dress as I wish and carry my purse
nails are done and wear a size 6 jean
fem men have given up the macho thing and are human
world should be run by females only

Old 01-05-2014, 05:40 PM

5,751 posts, read 10,379,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten trained View Post
But I would really miss those manly men... They're pretty neat!

Old 01-06-2014, 12:18 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,655,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten trained View Post
The question was about straight feminine men.

Old 04-19-2014, 04:33 AM

2 posts, read 2,491 times
It goes without saying!Majority of women like feminine men, that is why women started feminizing their men,where they could not get feminine men.(Frankly speaking, there are a few rare cases of completely changing their men to women, preferably after bearing children. This is WWWinformation.As I understand, it is one way of domesticating an aggressive man.Hormones are administered, domestic work is shared with their men.Few women went a step ahead, by dominating their men.)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships