Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2008, 07:14 AM

4,103 posts, read 7,034,029 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JsTx0521 View Post
Please don't judge

For whatever reason I keep checking my exs myspace. I know her password. I cant stop. Its like this sick addiction. Will it ever stop! We haven't been together for almost 10 months. She did alot of awful awful things to me. And I know that doesn't justify my actions. Trust me its not something I am proud of doing and I shouldnt even care about her anymore. I guess Im just waiting to see if karma has taken its course. It would give me sick pleasure knowing shes getting a taste of her own meds!

Weman have a way of turning good men crazy.
Oh just stop it already. Seriously, why do you let her still have that kind of hold on you when she was awful to you? If you really need closure contact her and get it so you can move on. Or write a letter and burn it. How are you supposed to successfully move into another relationship if you are still keeping tabs and obsessing over this girl?

Last edited by carlitasway; 10-03-2008 at 08:19 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2008, 08:18 AM

904 posts, read 2,876,566 times
Move on, dude. You are giving this girl way to much power over you.

Old 10-03-2008, 08:31 AM

27,383 posts, read 27,427,661 times
Quote:
Please don't judge

For whatever reason I keep checking my exs myspace. I know her password. I cant stop. Its like this sick addiction. Will it ever stop! We haven't been together for almost 10 months. She did alot of awful awful things to me. And I know that doesn't justify my actions. Trust me its not something I am proud of doing and I shouldnt even care about her anymore. I guess Im just waiting to see if karma has taken its course. It would give me sick pleasure knowing shes getting a taste of her own meds!

Maybe she knows you know, and she puts things in there just to irk you. Its not hard to change passwords and security questions. If it over, walk away and let nature take its course.

Old 10-03-2008, 08:36 AM

1,028 posts, read 2,341,282 times
Quote:
Please don't judge

Karma runs both ways.

Old 10-03-2008, 09:06 AM

22,451 posts, read 19,304,533 times
Quote:
no one can make you anything
if you are crazy it is your own doing
stop blaming "women" or any particular woman
and start taking responsibility for your own actions, your own choices, your own quality of life

here is a good guideline....anytime i blame anyone for anything, then i am not taking responsibility for my own life. PERIOD.

Old 10-03-2008, 09:22 AM

22,451 posts, read 19,304,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvcgal View Post
No judgement but you really need to pull yourself away from snooping. You are driving yourself crazy! Seriously! Always checking on her is making you think about her and you have to move on. I know it is easier said than done, but seriously if she did bad things to you she is probably doing them to someone else now and you should occupy your time with something/someone else. Who cares if she gets what she deserves now or later, karma will come back to get her but that could be 5 years from now, are you going to snoop for the next five years? You have to find some way to break your 'addiction' to her.
i agree with dvcgal here. yes, the ex has done her dirty deeds to you. but what you desscribe as your obsession with her is YOUR DOING, not hers. And the obsession is unhealthy and damaging to YOU.

the best revenge is living well, getting on with your life and your own happiness. you have better ways to spend your precious life force and life energy, your precious time and focus, than on someone who is gone and did not treat you well.

Old 10-03-2008, 10:13 AM

15,639 posts, read 41,074,831 times
What gets me is the OP is talking about what a horrible person this gal was and HE'S the one doing the stalking??? Am I missing something???

Old 10-03-2008, 10:14 AM

918 posts, read 1,645,266 times
Maybe she did a lot of horrible things to him, and he liked it deep down...

"Bad Boy Syndrome" reversed...

Or maybe his little guy just misses their snuggle time...

Old 10-03-2008, 10:26 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,243,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
What gets me is the OP is talking about what a horrible person this gal was and HE'S the one doing the stalking??? Am I missing something???
You go to a shrink... you should know some people's heads are more messed up than others'...

Sex Addict and Love Addict Relationships

Signs of a Love Addiction « Lessons of a Love Addict

Old 10-03-2008, 10:59 AM

25 posts, read 44,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabluey View Post
Karma runs both ways.
Hearing that is kinda like the slap in the face I needed. It really makes me want to stop. I seem to get a little caught up in the act of things that I do forget that I am also doing wrong by checking her myspace.

I'm not sure how this has turned into some stalking or cyberstalknig issue. I don't drive by her house. I don't call her. I don't send her emails. I don't even talk about her with others. What I am doing is a little kooky but its purely selfish and not intended to harm her at all. She doesn't know I check it. I don't check it because I want to know if shes seeing anyone, I know she is already seeing someone. In fact shes living with him after knowing him 7 months. I think I do it because I sometimes wonder if shes up to the same ol tricks, or if shes happy. I don't know really. I feel like this myspace thing is the last thing I have to kick to the curb to totally rid myself of this grieving process.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships