Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2008, 01:58 AM

25,157 posts, read 53,931,506 times

Advertisements

That is rude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigeonhole View Post
Ok leangk, here is my "crappy story" : when I was 14 as an exchange student in England , I stayed "chez l'habitant" and the daughter of the family (slightly older than me ) fell for me, but I was too young, a baby, I didn't care at all.
But she wanted to visit me in Paris. I said OK and gave her my address.
A few months later she came home, had lunch with my family and me, and I didn't utter a word. In the end she was weeping, I told her good bye.
End of my crappy story !
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2008, 02:16 AM

288 posts, read 656,057 times
Bad Break up stories?

I was dating this guy for like 7 months, and I thought we were exclusive. I mean there were never any signs that he had someone else (well in hindsight, all the signs were there...).

Anyway, I'm at my doctor's office, and in walks a woman who I know to be his "ex", and she sits down and we start chit chatting. She nonchalantly mention that she and "R" are going to have a baby in 4 months, and they hope to be married before then.

So, I casually mention I didn't think he was dating anyone, and she said "yes, we live together" .

Then she mentions she knows he's seeing me. What do I do? I can't deny it, I've just been called out...lol. I let her know that she can have him. She said " I always have."

So never called the guy again. He never called me, because i'm sure she mentioned it to him, and he was too shamed out to give me a call. Gosh, I was such an idiot! lol.

That's my break up story/Lesson..........

Last edited by Jlyn5669; 10-13-2008 at 02:17 AM.. Reason: typo

Old 10-13-2008, 02:19 AM

How was he shamed out? Didn't he get the best of both worlds. Didn't you feel used and tricked and some shame yourself? You dated the weirdo for 7 months and didn't pry into his personal life. p.s. where did you meet him, a circus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jlyn5669 View Post
Bad Break up stories?

I was dating this guy for like 7 months, and I thought we were exclusive. I mean there were never any signs that he had someone else (well in hindsight, all the signs were there...).

Anyway, I'm at my doctor's office, and in walks a woman who I know to be his "ex", and she sits down and we start chit chatting. She nonchalantly mention that she and "R" are going to have a baby in 4 months, and they hope to be married before then.

So, I casually mention I didn't think he was dating anyone, and she said "yes, we live together" .

Then she mentions she knows he's seeing me. What do I do? I can't deny it, I've just been called out...lol. I let her know that she can have him. She said " I always have."

So never called the guy again. He never called me, because i'm sure she mentioned it to him, and he was too shamed out to give me a call. Gosh, I was such an idiot! lol.

That's my break up story/Lesson..........

Old 10-13-2008, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
How was he shamed out? Didn't he get the best of both worlds. Didn't you feel used and tricked and some shame yourself? You dated the weirdo for 7 months and didn't pry into his personal life. p.s. where did you meet him, a circus?
Maybe that's my problem. I don't pry. Circus? NO....but...at a Pow-wow...lol.

Old 10-13-2008, 02:58 PM

Aww, you sound like such a sweet person though and maybe he took advantage of that. I'm sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jlyn5669 View Post
Maybe that's my problem. I don't pry. Circus? NO....but...at a Pow-wow...lol.

Old 10-13-2008, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
Aww, you sound like such a sweet person though and maybe he took advantage of that. I'm sorry.
Aww I am sweet, thank you! lol...

I think he took advantage of the fact, that I really didnt pry. That I was not concerned about where he was and who he was with. I have a habit of making people feel like I don't care, because I don't ask.

Old 11-05-2008, 05:31 PM

609 posts, read 1,174,197 times
look i knwo this thread was bascically done but yeah.. my stories not over..

so we left of with the sex with other people.. then for 2 - 3 weeks weve been tyring tog et back together but fighting all the time. finally the last 1 week she wouldnt tlak to me and she told me she slept with this other guy abunch. so i booked my ticket...

then one day, after talkign to her day, a great guys whos likes me and has been nice to me, tlaked to her and i met up with them. when she left she was crying. after taking down a bed with her dad, i visited her and she was all "oh im soo sorry i love you". but i had to wait till the night to hear the rest. as i walked home i was like "hahah thats soo funny. its been me hurt for weeks while you didnt care at all. well im leaving for sure. that would be funny if she said something like "oh ill come with you""

anyways so we hung out the night and talked. this time she was honest and ncie and everything. that she lvoed me and that i was right, she was jsut with the other guy as a sort of emotional barrier to block thinking of me. anyways after much talk i said "oh well i have to go to canada again i cant stay". then she said "ill come with you"....snap. the story continues.

Old 11-06-2008, 06:23 PM

519 posts, read 1,696,696 times
Default Take a tip from Lily Allen

I like Lily Allen's solution to dealing with exs best:

YouTube - Lily Allen - "Smile" Video

Old 01-03-2010, 12:49 AM

1 posts, read 1,892 times
A little about Joe: Joe is very smart, but he has very intense emotions, his ability to feel hate, sadness, and happiness is like ten times stronger than a normal person. He can read people like no other; he can tell what you’re thinking like some kind of psychic or something, its almost scary. He can also be very manipulative and convincing He does not get along with his family and is kicked out when he is 16. He’s just naturally good at selling stolen items and talking to cops and **** like that. He really is alone in the world, he has no one who truly cares about him, except kelsie and I maybe.

1. Joe and I became friends on the bus when I was in 8th grade and he was in 9th, he was dating my friend kelsie who also rode our bus, he was busy w/ her most the time but when she didn’t ride or got off, Joe would come sit by me and we would talk and we were always on the edge of flirting.

2. Joe and Kelsie were having sex and Joe snuck over to Kelsie one day, they got caught and their parents forbid them to see each other.

3. Kelsie moved away, it’s now the summer and I run into Joe at the fair, we agree to sneak out together that night and talk. Joe kisses me that night and I start seeing him in a different way

4. we hang out like this 3 more times, each time he presses to have sex more and more, I always shoot him down.

5. it’s the 5th night we hang out, we are making out and I let him finger me and all of a sudden, he just goes for it, I told him to stop I don’t wanna have sex, but he doesn’t. 2 minutes later when he is done I just get up and go home. I deny the fact that I was raped, it was just sex and Joe and I should be a couple b.c of what happened

6. Joe doesn’t call me or anything the next day, it’s a month later and all of a sudden he is trying to hook up with my bff, he tells me he just doesn’t like me like he thought.

7. school starts and he tells EVERYONE we had sex, I “hate” his guts till Christmas rolls around and he apologizes and talks me into hangin out with him again.

8. he brought me something to drink that night….I woke up in the hospital, I don’t remember what happened.

9. Joe and I don’t talk much after that, I asked if we had sex he said no, but then I heard a few people say he said otherwise.

10. Joe and I reconncect in the summer, he says he has been thinking about me a lot lately and we eventually actually end up dating

11. we hangout and just like old times he presses for sex, but I know how to handle him and myself so im not in another rape position

12. he finally tells me if we don’t have sex that I shouldn’t be surprised if something happens??? So I break up with him

13. Kelsie moves back and Joe gets back together w. her. The parents don’t like this so they run away together

14. a year later Joe is back, him and kelsie are once again over and now they legally are not allowed to see each other.

15. I have a boyfriend now, but Joe has decided to talk to me again, he tells me how good I look and we have some deep conversations about life n stuff, the next day he seen me kiss my boyfriend and he looked…hurt.

16. eventually I cheat on my boyfriend w/ Joe and of curse break up w my boyfriend to go to prom with Joe since he asked

17. a week later I hear Joe was foolin around with some chick so I fool around on him, he doesn’t like this and ditches me for prom.

18. 6 months later I run into him at a party and tell him how much of a **** up loser he is and to just stay out of my life. He talks me out of my anger and he agrees o just be a friend, I told him that’s what I wanted and he said that he will agree to that, I deserve it. He also apologized for everything.

19. Joe doesn’t keep his word he starts sweet talking me again and eventually we hook up, he tells me he isn’t going to leave me this time and that we can make it work…this last about 2 weeks the Joe is all of a sudden mia, I don’t hear from him for awhile, next I find out that he was dating kelsie while with me and kelsie and I get into an argument about it, next I find out, Joe is in jail…

20. And this is where we are now. I know Joe is no good for me, but damn I love him. I believe a small part of him cares about me but I just make it to easy for him to take advantage of me. And not to mention, he loves kelsie…I’m second best.

21. anyways, kelsie told him she knew about us and ended it, now all of a sudden A good friend of Joes who visits him in jail is telling me Joe wants me to write him. Should I? I am very curious as to what he has to say to me, and what do I even say to him?

Old 01-03-2010, 09:38 AM

2,119 posts, read 4,166,775 times
Madison....RUN hard..like the devil is chasing you..NEVER look back...Joe is scum.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships