Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2009, 10:53 PM

1,243 posts, read 2,688,304 times

Advertisements

Our drives are just as high as they have ever been....we just don't get to act on it as often....

I have always worked with people younger than I and I have found it's the youngsters that step out. they see it as no big deal. Men, I have found are sneaky-ish....women cover almost every base. However, women crack sooner then men do and confess.

True story...I used to work for the TollRoads in So Cal...
I had a woman who called in about her account wanting to know why her monthly charges were so high....I sent her a copy of her statement that showed all activity....turns out her dumas spouse was seeing a woman and he had to use the roads to get to his destination.....every time he went thru the tolls his transponder read and it is a timestamp....oopsie?
I got plenty of stories like that....

Old 04-01-2009, 11:56 PM

9,846 posts, read 22,679,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Public_Newsense View Post
True but that doesn't change the fact that that's what they attribute them to.

Being a Christian, I also believe that the bible warns us against doing certain things b'c it leads others astray. If it weren't possible, God wouldn't warn us against doing it. Whether or not one believes in God isn't the issue, just that it could be written and warned against is something. For instance, it warns fathers not to provoke their children to wrath. What are fathers often real good at? Just that.
Understood. That still doesn't make it right however.

Old 04-02-2009, 12:17 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,707,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEVOW View Post
Here at work, at one time their was like 5 or 6 women having affairs, and they were from all walks of life, but they had 1 thing in common, they were all in their late 30s, early 40s,is this a common time for women to have affairs
I would suspect that it's a number of reasons. They aren't worn out by younger children and babies by this age and so have more energy for sex. They're facing mid-life crisis, an affair makes them feel young and desireable. Their husbands are also having affairs and so the women decide they'll have theirs too.

The ones where I work that cheat aren't very secretive about it, everyone knows and they often cheat quite openly -- which I think means they're trying to play two men and have some drama in their lives, or they believe by now their husbands are losers and wouldn't mind replacing them and by cheating are trying to snag a new and better man.

Some use sex as a way to gain power in the work place, they play the field at work hoping it gets them "in" better with the men they perceive as powerful or influential.

The under 30's don't cheat because most aren't married in the first place. The over 45's for the most part are either divorced or in committed marriages or are more discreet about their cheating so no one knows they are.

Old 04-02-2009, 04:58 AM

7,454 posts, read 13,428,627 times
I can tell MANY stories of being hit on by women (some married) aged 35-48 or so when I have been between the age of 25 to my current 30. In fact now I think about it that is the most common age range women have come onto me. I think alot of younger females are more shy and also the sexual peak factor. With this in mind I would say 35 to 48 or so is a very common affair age.

Old 04-02-2009, 06:52 AM

1,226 posts, read 2,798,260 times
Hey Chessiemom I was not intending it to sound as if the peak ended at 30 - 40. Simply that many women finally come into their sexuality at this age.

Old 04-02-2009, 07:37 AM

78,420 posts, read 60,613,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boneheaded View Post
Hey Chessiemom I was not intending it to sound as if the peak ended at 30 - 40. Simply that many women finally come into their sexuality at this age.
Agree 100%.

I'm finding that gals up around 40+
-definitely have STRONG sex drives, more than a typical male in that age range.
-Know what they like sexually and definitely know what they are doing.
-Tend to not have hang-ups and/or are quite unrestricted in what actions they might undertake.

Old 04-02-2009, 07:44 AM

7,454 posts, read 13,428,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Agree 100%.

I'm finding that gals up around 40+
-definitely have STRONG sex drives, more than a typical male in that age range.
-Know what they like sexually and definitely know what they are doing.
-Tend to not have hang-ups and/or are quite unrestricted in what actions they might undertake.
Well said agree. I also think in some cases there is an element of....gee in another 10 years + my looks will have really gone and will have trouble attracting males of that age, may as well live it up while I can.

Old 04-02-2009, 08:16 AM

2,625 posts, read 11,219,784 times
The ones where I work that cheat aren't very secretive about it, everyone knows and they often cheat quite openly -- which I think means they're trying to play two men and have some drama in their lives, or they believe by now their husbands are losers and wouldn't mind replacing them and by cheating are trying to snag a new and better man.

[damn do we work at the same place, the ladys at my work dont hide it either, everybody knows theyre married, but it seems they dont care!

Old 04-02-2009, 09:10 AM

8,518 posts, read 15,643,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
I asked my sister how she could have cheated on her husband, the quintessential good husband and father who never denied her anything, and she said, "Oh, you just don't know...everybody does it. You'd be so surprised if you knew."
That is such a lame excuse and so many people who cheat use it. What difference does it make if everyone else is doing it? Does that make it less wrong? Of course not. If everyone else out there were killing people, does that make it OK for me to do so? I get so tired of people, men and women, who excuse cheating by saying that everyone else is doing it. You become like the people you associate with. If you hang out with drinkers, you're more likely to become one. If you hang out with people who steal, you're more likely to do the same. And if you hang out with cheaters, you're more likely to think it's OK if you cheat too.

Old 04-02-2009, 11:34 AM

78,420 posts, read 60,613,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEVOW View Post

[damn do we work at the same place, the ladys at my work dont hide it either, everybody knows theyre married, but it seems they dont care!
Sorry, but I'm stunned by this. If you don't mind sharing, what sort of work environment is this? I know this stuff goes on in my company but I'm pretty oblivious.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships