Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-12-2009, 09:26 AM

3,425 posts, read 6,308,814 times

Advertisements

How come there are so many losers in this group? I work at a company dealing with business owners and of all groups, this is the WORST! Without wanting to generalize, this group is the most arrogant, stupid and no personality! I go to the gym everyday and people in this group are always the grossest, most overweight and totally unattractive. I wonder what kind of women would even consider dating or marrying these people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2009, 10:04 AM

300 posts, read 735,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repubocrat View Post
How come there are so many losers in this group? I work at a company dealing with business owners and of all groups, this is the WORST! Without wanting to generalize, this group is the most arrogant, stupid and no personality! I go to the gym everyday and people in this group are always the grossest, most overweight and totally unattractive. I wonder what kind of women would even consider dating or marrying these people.
Let's see you reaching the age of 40-50, finding out what it takes exactly, finding out how do you personally fare on the scale of all measures involved, then we can have a meaningful conversation, about "arrogant", "stupid" and "generalizing" too. I can bring a pot and a kettel from my kitchen for illustration. We even can talk "personality" too.

Old 04-12-2009, 10:10 AM

3,425 posts, read 6,308,814 times
No offense, but I deal with Blacks, Hispanics, Asians, women, senior citizens and younger people but this group is one that particularly stands out as being the most unpleasant and hardest to deal with. I am starting to understand why so many women have divorced these guys.

Old 04-12-2009, 10:24 AM

1,462 posts, read 4,867,606 times
Default White Male 40-50 Losers?

Quote:
Maybe if you would "lose your attitude" you would meet someone nice in this age group...no? My son is 40 going on 41 and he is a "hunk" as we use to call it back in the day. He is 6'1" tall, has big strong shoulders, big blue eyes, dark hair, dimples, perfect teeth...Loser??? His wife is almost 40 and is 5'9" tall, 140 pounds and beautiful...no losers here. As far as personality goes?? I'd take a 40-50 year olds sense of humor any day over a person who thinks it is funny to poke fun at someone who may be heavy and is at the gym trying to lose weight...oops...is that you? Sorry...but that wasn't funny now was it?

What is wrong with you being so judgemental over how someone looks and "who would even consider dating or marrying these people"?? I am no spring chicken and have been married 3 times..yes folks count them...3 men found my short, round little posterior end cute enough to want me and I dated a lot in between husbands. I have NEVER been thin, never will be and accept who I am which is what I think makes me BEAUTIFUL.

How old am I?? I am 61 and my husband is 50! I am 5'3" tall, have big blue eyes, dimples, minimal gray hair, no wrinkles and have a personality as big as Texas. So much for your theory on what is gross, huh? The hubs I have now.....Tall, Italian Hungarian mix, chocolate brown eyes, salt and pepper hair, MASTERS DEGREE....great job..I don't have to work...beautiful home....SIGH....and he adores my fat little posterior end.

Give it up....maybe you are the one who is gross and arrogant, huh??

Old 04-12-2009, 10:28 AM

2,178 posts, read 9,577,641 times
You see more and more big pot bellies on men now.. I worked with a divorced man who said his own daughter told him no woman would want him because of his belly and he don't care. He was the most "arrogant, stupid and no personality" person I ever met and could clear out a room just by walking into it.. Mid 40's.. (Thank God they transferred him fast and I heard he has been demoted)

Sad thing is he IS a good looking man and would not have any problem attracting women if he would loose weight, learn some social skills and that he is NOT as great as he thinks he is. He use to make me think of something my Mama use to say..."It's ok to be stupid, you just don't have to open your mouth and let the rest of the world know it!"

Old 04-12-2009, 10:31 AM

1,462 posts, read 4,867,606 times
Default White Male 40-50 Losers?

Quote:
No offense, but I deal with Blacks, Hispanics, Asians, women, senior citizens and younger people but this group is one that particularly stands out as being the most unpleasant and hardest to deal with. I am starting to understand why so many women have divorced these guys.
No one cares who you deal with on a regular basis...you already have yourself dug in so deep with your bad attitude that you will never come up for air at this point at least so you can breathe and see where this post went so wrong. There are arrogant people in every ethnic group..every color...every race...they are all just that...People. If you are dealing with the public on a regular basis with the attitude you have, you better find a job shoveling coal because you don't belong working with people all. You are like that nasty receptionist at the doctor's office who is told to weigh someone like me and gets grossed out because I am chunky....NO? Awww come on.....tell me you are not that nasty arse receptionist I ran into at Yale New Haven Hospital....Uh OH! It is you.

Old 04-12-2009, 10:40 AM

657 posts, read 1,599,922 times
Quote:

Losers: subjective term.

"Without wanting to generalize": then why did you generalize?

"I go to the gym everyday": you know, your body would likely get into better shape with a recovery day every once in a while.

"totally unattractive": subjective.

"I wonder what kind of women would even consider dating or marrying these people": unless you're one of those guys, why are you concerned? mind your own business.

Old 04-12-2009, 11:04 AM

3,853 posts, read 12,866,277 times
It really depends on their past, that age group has a very diverse bunch.

There is the guy who never married, no kids and has become incredibly successful in his career.
There is the guy who is divorced, paying alimony and stressed out.
There is the alcoholics, smokers and drug addicts (by this time, those vices have taken a toll on the body).

Then there is everyone in between.

Old 04-12-2009, 11:07 AM

300 posts, read 735,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by killer2021 View Post
Then there is everyone in between.
No, we are still all "fat", "stupid", "gross", etc, no exceptions! Awesome. And those 20 years olds, are all fit, trim, smart, all the opposite! Priceless.

Old 04-12-2009, 11:13 AM

3,853 posts, read 12,866,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaicheg View Post
No, we are still all "fat", "stupid", "gross", etc, no exceptions! Awesome. And those 20 years olds, are all fit, trim, smart, all the opposite! Priceless.
Gotta love absolutes lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships