Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2009, 03:20 PM

6,304 posts, read 9,014,186 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaicheg View Post
Yes, I believe that the verses I ref'd cover the topic from cover to cover and right on the money: lusting over something is a breach of loyalty to a conflicting interest. No brainer about it.
Ok then. Your belief, I respect it. Don't agree, but respect your right to embrace it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2009, 03:22 PM

8,064 posts, read 18,011,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mishigas73 View Post
LOL, I experienced something quite interesting last night in relation to this.

I usually see my boyfriend on the weekends, but this weekend was an "off weekend". Last night, we were chatting on the phone, and decided to do some "playing" online. Long story short, he and I were on cam, and I was cybering with someone else. He could see the interaction between this other person and myself, and, more importantly, could see what I was doing as I was typing.

What was I doing? Sitting on my couch in sweat pants and a t-shirt, trying to stay awake enough to type. What he said to me at that point was an eye-opener for me.

It was something like "yup, I bet that's what most women are like on the other end".

I can't say that I can disagree.
LOL! Exactly why I wouldn't get all bent out of shape over "sex chats." They're more comical than anything, I'd think. Anyone who would take them seriously would be similar to the little man who buys a Playboy and fantasizes that Miss February "wants" him.

Of course, anyone who sits in front of the computer totally "into" these things all of the time with a camera and such is sick and has a problem.

Old 04-25-2009, 03:25 PM

300 posts, read 735,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mishigas73 View Post
Ok then. Your belief, I respect it. Don't agree, but respect your right to embrace it.
Hmm. Now it makes me wonder how you imagined not respecting my right to embrace it... Duel, my choice of weapons?

Old 04-25-2009, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaicheg View Post
Hmm. Now it makes me wonder how you imagined not respecting my right to embrace it... Duel, my choice of weapons?
Honestly, it was your way of saying it initially. Like it was the "be all, end all". After all of these years, I should let this stuff roll of my back, but it still gets to me.

My bad. And, no duel, thanks.

Old 04-25-2009, 03:46 PM

931 posts, read 3,803,762 times
How would you like it if your girlfriend was jacking off to some guy online?

Old 04-25-2009, 03:58 PM

1,226 posts, read 2,798,260 times
As long as I got to reap the benefits when she got off the computer... No worries. To me it is really not that much different than having a fantasy in her mind while, jacking off, so to speak.

Old 04-25-2009, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oleo View Post
How would you like it if your girlfriend was jacking off to some guy online?
If the reality came back to me, then no problem whatsoever.

Old 04-25-2009, 04:08 PM

10,214 posts, read 17,881,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by teatime View Post
Of course I wouldn't go along with masturbating in front of the computer or web cameras. I was referring to sex talk. As I said, the person on the other computer is probably NOT what she purports to be and might not even be a "she" at all, LOL. That's why I wouldn't get all bent out of shape over talk.
But the question was about cyber sex, not just "sex talk".

Old 04-25-2009, 04:13 PM

8,064 posts, read 18,011,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PA2UK View Post
But the question was about cyber sex, not just "sex talk".
I meant what I wrote. Are you pushing me to say, "OMG, it's just awful!!!!!"? Sorry, I'm not that uptight but whatever floats your boat!

Old 04-25-2009, 04:15 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,433,444 times
Sometimes I cyber sex chat with people I know. But usually while the guy is getting off, I'm siting there eating popcorn and watching t.v. . So for me, its not cheating. But if my boyfriend does it, then I would want to know why he's not satisfied with me? And I would call it cheating ( a little).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships