Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2009, 06:29 PM

52,269 posts, read 52,700,922 times

Advertisements

Another thread got me to thinking about this subject. I posted earlier how I have a hard time understanding female sexuality as it applies to how women view men. I was hoping to hear in PG13 terms how females view male sexuality and what kind of feelings seeing a hot guy inspires. Yeah I know it seems a little gratuitous but it is Saturday and I'm feeling a little adventurous.

Any ladies out there feel adventurous enough to answer my query?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2009, 06:42 PM

306 posts, read 531,081 times
When I see a hot guy, usually I feel attracted to him and my thoughts definitely turn to sex. I wonder what it would be like to kiss him etc. The exceptions are if he has a really bad personality, or is with his girlfriend or wife. The difference between men and women is though, that even if I am immediately attracted to a guy on sight, the thought of a no strings attached one time only sexual encounter with a stranger does not appeal to me. I love sex, and have had my share of casual encounters, but I definitely like to like and know the guy I'm sleeping with, even if we are not committed or in love. The reason is, that if the sex is good, and if I like the guy (which I will if he's attractive, unattached, and has a decent personality), I will not be satisfied with the one time thing. I will want to see him again, and probably want our relationship to move forward. So I think ths is why it's so hard for women to to have casual sex like men can and like to do.

Old 05-16-2009, 07:02 PM

1,293 posts, read 3,190,145 times
I think your media induced view of the male sex, more or less screws up your opinion on our actual view there.

I know of no guy that wants a true one night stand. Sometimes it comes down to that, but not for lack of a want or need of it. Sex is always better the better you know someone.

IMO we simply tend to leap without looking for the cracks in the foundation much more often than women. Sex is pretty much the ultimate ice-breaker, once you've seen each other naked, most of the walls and games that were played are dropped and you see each other in a far differing light. This can accent all the things found attractive, or bring to light all kinds of things found to be less than desirable.

Old 05-16-2009, 07:03 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,431,754 times
young young young and hot.
did i mention young.

Old 05-16-2009, 07:04 PM

5,024 posts, read 8,895,713 times
How do I view male sexuality? I am attracted to confident, but nice and friendly men. Men that aren't players. Men who aren't party animals either. At one time in my life that was a must. Now it's kind of sad and been there - done that. I've liked all types, too. I think a man who showers, combs his hair (or even shaves his head, there's a guy at work who is younger than me who is bald and who is attractive), brushes his teeth and isn't too fat is great. A man who has a good sense of humor and talks about possibilities and not negative things or past relationships (though I understand people do have past relationships). Someone who could be spontaneous once in awhile.

But I think sexy men to me are clean, good conversationalists, interested in me and and the world around them. Willing to take a few risks here and there. I wouldn't find a man sexy with hang ups. Or if he was controlling. Or very religious. Or loved his car more than me.

And I have to feel sexual tension. If I don't feel sexual tension myself, the deal is off. I know, I've disappointed a few guys. But the feeling has to go both ways. I have to be attracted enough to want to kiss and go to bed with the person. Unfortunately, with sex and me it's black and white - either I want to do it with you or I don't. No gray areas there.

This was a tough question. It just depends on the guy! I hope I answered your question.

Old 05-16-2009, 08:59 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,950,814 times
Quote:
did i mention young.
I agree. The younger the better.

Old 05-16-2009, 09:17 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,607,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
did i mention young.
I'm gonna have to go with at least, an absolute minimum, of 35 and up

Old 05-16-2009, 09:34 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,950,814 times
Under 30.

Old 05-16-2009, 09:47 PM

179 posts, read 611,042 times
I'm going to be honest... every now and then (and I mean RARELY) I'll meet a guy and something about his looks combined with the chemistry combined with the way he is sitting or standing will make me randomly want to get on my knees and *ahem*...

But like I said... rarely.

Old 05-16-2009, 09:57 PM

1,117 posts, read 1,994,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Another thread got me to thinking about this subject. I posted earlier how I have a hard time understanding female sexuality as it applies to how women view men. I was hoping to hear in PG13 terms how females view male sexuality and what kind of feelings seeing a hot guy inspires. Yeah I know it seems a little gratuitous but it is Saturday and I'm feeling a little adventurous.

Any ladies out there feel adventurous enough to answer my query?
You seem like a nice (and decent guy) from the posts I've read of yours. But this thread seems like nothing more than an invitation for women to help you experience a little "mental masturbation".

You'll probably get your "PG13" (or even "R") responses, but I don't see anything valid to be gained from this thread.

Sorry Chowhound...not trying to bash you, it's just that your thread seems a bit gratuitous
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships