Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-17-2010, 12:01 PM

15 posts, read 28,573 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
After reading this thread I can't get "Lola, L-O-L-A, Lola" out of my head...sheesh!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2010, 12:54 PM

202 posts, read 484,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neeeta View Post
You're funny jesse.
I was at a new years party at a mixed club (gay & srt8) in your neck of the woods (chicago) many years ago. A nice gentleman rose from his bar stool and came over to greet me, he reached his hand out to me, and I did the same. Once he touched my hand, he'd realized he had made a serious mistake, and immediately drew his hand back and said "I'm sorry"!

Evidently, he was srt8, and thought I was a real lady, till he saw the size of my hands and the size of my faux nails.

The New Years party wasn't a total loss though, I did get picked out of a crowd of 200 people to enjoy a fine breakfast with a nice guy, and became friends with this nice guy too.

Can I ask if you normally tell men up front that you are really a guy? I've heard stories of guys not being told, and I dont think that is right.

First of all, it's the right thing to do. Second of all, depending on the guy who was fooled, the tranny could be in for a real beating. Some men can be homo-phobic. I would be nervous about doing that myself. But Im a REAL woman.

Old 01-17-2010, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winecountry1 View Post
Can I ask if you normally tell men up front that you are really a guy? I've heard stories of guys not being told, and I dont think that is right.

First of all, it's the right thing to do. Second of all, depending on the guy who was fooled, the tranny could be in for a real beating. Some men can be homo-phobic. I would be nervous about doing that myself. But Im a REAL woman.
How to answer?

Yes, trannies have been beaten up, and even killed for not telling, and I can see why.

I only frequent diverse establishments, not str8. I only went to this pub with mixed (gay & str8) because of the New years party. I never "approach" people myself.

If in a diverse setting, not too many str8's will be showing up, so, I do not worry about "telling".
My personal taste, if you understand, is not necessarily MEN, especially srt8 MEN. I prefer other trannies to gather and play with. When str8 married men approach, we girls will accept sometimes, but are very careful and wary. It usually is married men who seek out trannies, this I have found out, but still do not understand why. Rarely do trannies go seeking out str8 or married men, at least I never have, nor did my girlfriends I hung with. Men, or str8 men are a turnoff for me. But, if I ever were approached, I would tell upfront.

Old 01-17-2010, 04:53 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,758,067 times
Quote:
How to answer?

Yes, trannies have been beaten up, and even killed for not telling, and I can see why.

I only frequent diverse establishments, not str8. I only went to this pub with mixed (gay & str8) because of the New years party. I never "approach" people myself.

If in a diverse setting, not too many str8's will be showing up, so, I do not worry about "telling".
My personal taste, if you understand, is not necessarily MEN, especially srt8 MEN. I prefer other trannies to gather and play with. When str8 married men approach, we girls will accept sometimes, but are very careful and wary. It usually is married men who seek out trannies, this I have found out, but still do not understand why. Rarely do trannies go seeking out str8 or married men, at least I never have, nor did my girlfriends I hung with. Men, or str8 men are a turnoff for me. But, if I ever were approached, I would tell upfront.
So what is Lady Gaga?

Old 01-17-2010, 04:57 PM

5,879 posts, read 9,258,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse69 View Post
Guys - ever hit on a chick and it turned out to be a man?

There are crossdressers out there who are very passable and look like pretty chicks... but yeah, they're men! Sometimes they just go out in drag for the adventure of shopping and being treated like a lady, ... like me! [But I don't mess around or lead on men].

So you ever got misled by a crossdresser or maybe a transexual?
I never hit on one, but I have been solicited in the hood by one before. In my work van at work is when it happened. Do you want a date? That depends? That depends on what? How much you are willing to pay me!LMAO......... You a**hole! Gets rid of them every time peeps!

Old 01-17-2010, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
So what is Lady Gaga?
Lady Gaga - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 01-17-2010, 10:39 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,447,051 times
Quote:
How to answer?

Probably because married men go after anything that moves.

(Disclaimer: Not ALL married men, only the ones that have affairs).

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
So what is Lady Gaga?
That's just a rumor.

Old 01-18-2010, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
Probably because married men go after anything that moves.

(Disclaimer: Not ALL married men, only the ones that have affairs).

That's just a rumor.
I never could understand why a married man would go into a gay pub, and browse for trannies.
I had a trannie friend, who had an affair w/a man, and she/trannie ended up in divorce court when real female spouse found out.
I would think a married man would go after a real woman, and not with a person of the same sex. Maybe hard up? Many real men would do without anything.

Old 01-18-2010, 09:47 AM

29,756 posts, read 34,444,246 times
Quote:
I never could understand why a married man would go into a gay pub, and browse for trannies.

I would think a married man would go after a real woman, and not with a person of the same sex.
I'd think it's because these men have some homosexual urges, but being with a tranny still allows them to convince themselves that they're not gay.

Old 01-18-2010, 10:24 AM

27,366 posts, read 27,416,550 times
Lol, Id sure like to have been there to see the expression on their faces!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships