Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2009, 10:52 AM

5,273 posts, read 14,565,011 times

Advertisements

So long as they party at my place, I certainly have no problems with it.

Shucks, I would gladly put a pole up in the living room if they want to dance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2009, 10:53 AM

42,763 posts, read 52,939,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron. View Post
Yup,

that's why women have small feet.......so they can stand closer to the sink and wash dishes.

(I know my beating is coming)
Bend over for your spankings...where's my wooden spoon?

Old 08-08-2009, 10:53 AM

9,230 posts, read 16,567,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Aren't women supposed to just be in the kitchen.

Works for me.

Girls night, guys night, if someone is going to cheat, they're gonna cheat regardless of who they're with or where.

Old 08-08-2009, 10:59 AM

2,189 posts, read 7,709,433 times
My take is that if a person is willing to cheat, they'll find a way to cheat regardless if they're allowed to go to girls/guys nightout. So why not let them have some fun and if something happens it was going to happen eventually anyway...Better to get it out of the way rather than wasting years with the person.

Old 08-08-2009, 11:10 AM

10,180 posts, read 20,811,916 times
I encourage it, couples need their own friends and their own time out with those friends. Not that I would encourage strip clubs and being in nightclubs till 2:00AM every weekend, but there is nothing wrong with them stepping out with the girls once in a while for a few cocktails. It's healthy for her, and in the end, healthier for your relationship.

As for her, she probably would have found a way to cheat anyway. The club was just an opportunity that doesn't present itself every day. If she's looking for it, she can find trouble at the local laundromat just as easily as inside a bar.

Old 08-08-2009, 01:24 PM

11,864 posts, read 17,026,108 times
My girls night out is usually a girls night in. We make margaritas, get drunk, and someone usually has some drama or situation that leads to hours of yapping and laughter. Wouldn't have it any other way.

We don't go out because we're not looking for men, nor do we want to have to worry about where one of us went or if someone spiked our drinks. And if someone passes out in the bathroom, we know it's clean enough to leave them on the floor.

Old 08-08-2009, 01:33 PM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 20,026,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spinx View Post
My girls night out is usually a girls night in. We make margaritas, get drunk, and someone usually has some drama or situation that leads to hours of yapping and laughter. Wouldn't have it any other way.

We don't go out because we're not looking for men, nor do we want to have to worry about where one of us went or if someone spiked our drinks. And if someone passes out in the bathroom, we know it's clean enough to leave them on the floor.
I like this. Someone always ends up getting others to dance, too. Then you know we're good and looped.

Old 08-08-2009, 01:35 PM

17,029 posts, read 30,967,894 times
I never had a problem with it, as I went out with the guys often. Its the trust part of the relationship...if broken then she's gone. In a previous sales job, it was not uncommon to go to a strip club. I was up front about it with women I dated, some were okay with it (as best they could as long as I didnt smell to much like a stripper when I got home), others not so much. However most of the folks I was taking out were just looking to get their tires pumped up so the wife would ride the bike later.

Old 08-08-2009, 04:33 PM

1,776 posts, read 4,007,574 times
Not a problem with it, but if it's her single friends with no man of their own, you might be in trouble.

If it's weekly, I'd probably question it too, but again, it's all about the specifics.

Old 08-08-2009, 07:27 PM

5,324 posts, read 6,111,601 times
I know of a guy who was a part time male stripper,he told me hes done sexual things with thousands of married women over the course of a few years

Scary
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships