Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-06-2009, 07:10 PM

2,782 posts, read 4,164,794 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKramar View Post
I get the idea of two consenting adults. You don't get the concept that these two people might have DIFFERENT expectations out of a sexual union.

One person might think that it's just for that one night, and the other might think it's leading to a lifetime commitment. I have NEVER had sex without wanting a lifetime commitment with the person. I have NEVER had sex within a week of meeting someone--only after getting to know them for several weeks.

And I'm a guy--one of those people another poster characterized as "pigs". I have to deal with the B.S. because most men ARE pigs...even if I'm not! This really ticks me off! You and your casual hookups make ME look bad--because while it's not what I'm after, too many men are!
Might? Are you serious? A girl I do not know, starts chatting with me then invites me to her house. Are you seriously trying to tell me that she wanted a long term relationship. You got to be kidding me.

That is your problem if you only want to have sex if you are in a relationship.

You have been brainwashed. Have you forgotten the other half of the "hookup"?

Old 09-06-2009, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Actually, I didn't notice your post, I saw it quoted by someone else.

How do you NOT have control--that was the question. And you just answered it. The same way that I would have actually answered.

But I don't feel a need to act on my every desire--in fact, I don't feel a need to act on MOST of my desires. It's a "control" thing. I like to be fully in control of what I do.
So you never, ever act on your desires.. sure. Next thing you will tell me that you never put a hot guy you like in one of your fantasies.

Opps your a guy, not paying attention to who I am replying too.

Old 09-06-2009, 07:19 PM

27,232 posts, read 46,645,569 times
^ I don't...because I'm a STRAIGHT guy. So, guys aren't part of my fantasy life at all.

I don't let myself get "picked up". I don't try to "pick up" women.

Okay, okay...I'm wrong. I dated this girl a couple of times when I was in my mid-20's, and she suggested having a sexual relationship. But that's all she wanted, and I wasn't able to reach orgasm with her because she did not care about me as a person, I was just a f***. So, you know, I TRIED it your way, and it didn't satisfy me or make me feel fulfilled. It made me feel cheap. It HURT me. Just like being raped, or robbed, or assaulted. She didn't care...and that's what was missing.

Old 09-06-2009, 07:32 PM

Quote:
^ I don't...because I'm a STRAIGHT guy. So, guys aren't part of my fantasy life at all.

Okay, okay...I'm wrong. I dated this girl a couple of times when I was in my mid-20's, and she suggested having a sexual relationship. But that's all she wanted, and I wasn't able to reach orgasm with her because she did not care about me as a person, I was just a f***. So, you know, I TRIED it your way, and it didn't satisfy me or make me feel fulfilled. It made me feel cheap. It HURT me. Just like being raped, or robbed, or assaulted. She didn't care...and that's what was missing.
I understand if she seem like a b***h and you couldn't get off, but "raped, robbed or assaulted. Are you kidding me?!?!?!

Old 09-06-2009, 07:33 PM

47 posts, read 33,754 times
Quote:

You're like the 50yr old factory worker who throws out a winning lottery ticket

Old 09-06-2009, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTuesday View Post
ouch...

Old 09-06-2009, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTuesday View Post
I need more in my life than just being someone's f***toy. To not be respected as a person, to just be a stiff c***. That's not a winner for me.

I thought what she was telling me that she didn't have the TIME to go out on dates--but that wasn't it. She didn't have any consideration for me as a person. No thanks, that's not a winner.

Old 09-06-2009, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gplex View Post
I understand if she seem like a b***h and you couldn't get off, but "raped, robbed or assaulted. Are you kidding me?!?!?!
No. The pain and suffering is the same, whether it's physical, mental, or emotional.

Old 09-06-2009, 08:26 PM

Quote:
No. The pain and suffering is the same, whether it's physical, mental, or emotional.
I can not imagine being in pain or be suffering over not being able to come.. You make no sense at all, and it sounds too me that you need professional help.

Old 09-06-2009, 08:32 PM

8,998 posts, read 14,783,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Centurian View Post
I want everyone here who thinks it is to explain here instead of pollute my other thread.

Why is it wrong to want to hook up and meet girls?

Why is "sleazy?"

Why is it "disrespectful" towards women?

Why is it "using" them?

Isn't it still possible to meet girls, hook up and still respect them and be friends with them?

Please provide a non-hyper religious answer.
I don't think it's sleazy.
Heck, if I didn't have a girlfriend and I didn't feel the need to have SOME kind of emotional connection to a girl before I sleep with her...I'd probably have more casual sex.

As long as both people know it's casual and no relationship is expected, it's all good in my book.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships