Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-04-2009, 12:07 PM

37,653 posts, read 46,077,333 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Most guys I know like them smallish or average, most guys don't like real big boobs.
Yanno I hear people say this, but I swear I've never met any of these men. Well, "real big", yeah, I guess I'd agree with that. I think most men prefer proportionate. But mother nature is often quite stingy in that area. I think most women do it for themselves, not for someone else. At least I hope so.

Quote:
Besides, there's always something for everyone.
Very true.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2009, 12:14 PM

52,314 posts, read 52,777,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
Yanno I hear people say this, but I swear I've never met any of these men. Well, "real big", yeah, I guess I'd agree with that. I think most men prefer proportionate. But mother nature is often quite stingy in that area. I think most women do it for themselves, not for someone else. At least I hope so.

Very true.
This just came up a few days ago with a co-worker. We saw a rather attractive lady, she was fairly busty, too big. But anyway this guy said she's attractive but her boobs are too big.

I was like WTH, they weren't so big that she would've been deemed not attractive.

Again, to each his own.

Old 10-04-2009, 12:21 PM

14,229 posts, read 30,059,919 times
Had a friend once who said anything more than a mouthful was a waste.

The whole size thing is relative to a particular bra and cup. I can easily wear a 32D, or a 34C. Go figure.

Old 10-04-2009, 12:23 PM

830 posts, read 2,714,340 times
Quote:
But anyway this guy said she's attractive but her boobs are too big.
Well, we could have another thread titled "Why do some men do this??"

Old 10-04-2009, 12:34 PM

37,653 posts, read 46,077,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowsnow View Post

The whole size thing is relative to a particular bra and cup. I can easily wear a 32D, or a 34C. Go figure.
That was exactly my point. The cup size is completely dependent upon the band size. The two sizes you mention, are not that far off from each other cup-wise. Many women of your size would be able to wear both. But usually, one does fit just a bit better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowsnow View Post
I used to hear that ALL the time. Never knew any guy that would turn down a little extra overflow though.

Old 10-04-2009, 12:37 PM

9,444 posts, read 17,395,623 times
I don't know why women get such humongous boobs. I understand going from an A to a C, but anything larger then DD is just bad for your back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also noticed a strange pattern. When some of my friends got boob jobs (by the way, all of them had an amazing job done, they looked so sexy with their new boobs and they were all reasonable size), they all gained weight. Did anyone else notice this?

Old 10-04-2009, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcats View Post
Well, we could have another thread titled "Why do some men do this??"
yeppers

Old 10-04-2009, 12:42 PM

1,384 posts, read 1,933,269 times
Quote:
So, if the reasoning for have implants is a "personal" decision, why do some women go for such ridiculous sizes.
My personal view is that if a woman is particularly well-endowed, more power to her . . . but if she doesn't have it, she doesn't need it.

Real pulchritude is in the complete package. Inside and outside. And the sooner enough men take their heads out of their asses about it (they now have their heads so far up their asses about real pulchritude that they could give you the play by play of their own root canal procedures), the sooner enough women will quit judging or assessing their own selves by their bustlines and start thinking of themselves as worthily feminine and womanly even if they were endowed with a minus-D cup . . .

Old 10-04-2009, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post

I used to hear that ALL the time. Never knew any guy that would turn down a little extra overflow though.
I'm usually quick to point out that I have a big mouth.

Old 10-04-2009, 12:52 PM

24,832 posts, read 37,376,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhistlerMCMLV View Post
My personal view is that if a woman is particularly well-endowed, more power to her . . . but if she doesn't have it, she doesn't need it.

Real pulchritude is in the complete package. Inside and outside. And the sooner enough men take their heads out of their asses about it (they now have their heads so far up their asses about real pulchritude that they could give you the play by play of their own root canal procedures), the sooner enough women will quit judging or assessing their own selves by their bustlines and start thinking of themselves as worthily feminine and womanly even if they were endowed with a minus-D cup . . .
LOL I am VERY expensive. The job we did Friday was $11,000. Nine hours.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships