Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-27-2009, 09:12 PM

52,283 posts, read 52,700,922 times

Advertisements

Kind of a weird vibe tonight, it's Friday, but for some reason feels like a Sunday, just don't have that fun "Friday" night vibe. Must be me

Old 11-27-2009, 09:15 PM

5,024 posts, read 8,895,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spinx View Post
Put him in a Rascal and let him mow down the competition at 7mph.
That would be funny to see. I think my father will drag himself around til the day he dies, rather than climb aboard a Rascal.

I tell you sometimes in the past I have been so tired from work at the end of the day, I wish I had the nerve to ride one of those motorized scooters at WalMart. I'm not overweight (at least by layman's standards) but after working some days and then getting mauled at WalMart...I just wanna put the pedal to the metal...put one of those "train horns" on one of those things...I'd like to be there to see what happens...

Old 11-27-2009, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Kind of a weird vibe tonight, it's Friday, but for some reason feels like a Sunday, just don't have that fun "Friday" night vibe. Must be me
You didn't have a nice dinner. You're "off."

Old 11-27-2009, 09:17 PM

19,429 posts, read 15,248,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket_factor View Post
That would be funny to see. I think my father will drag himself around til the day he dies, rather than climb aboard a Rascal.

I tell you sometimes in the past I have been so tired, I wish I had the nerve to ride one of those motorized scooters at WalMart. I'm not overweight (at least by layman's standards) but after working some days and then getting mauled at WalMart...I just wanna put the pedal to the metal...put one of those "train horns" on one of those things...I'd like to be there to see what happens...
My dad's the same way. I think he's going to die with his middle finger in the air.

LOL, make sure to take a picture, or better yet, a video.

Old 11-27-2009, 09:19 PM

11,864 posts, read 17,004,194 times
Quote:

I tell you sometimes in the past I have been so tired from work at the end of the day, I wish I had the nerve to ride one of those motorized scooters at WalMart. I'm not overweight (at least by layman's standards) but after working some days and then getting mauled at WalMart...I just wanna put the pedal to the metal...put one of those "train horns" on one of those things...I'd like to be there to see what happens...
My dad used to hop on the motorized carts at the grocery store. He loved to embarrass me by challenging me to a race down the aisle. lol.

Old 11-27-2009, 09:21 PM

52,283 posts, read 52,700,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
My dad's the same way. I think he's going to die with his middle finger in the air.

LOL, Yes if you knew Mrs. Chow's Dad you'd be laughing your asses off, he is a cantankerous ol' bastard.

Funny, die with middle finger in the air.

Yep, that's him

Old 11-27-2009, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinx View Post
My dad used to hop on the motorized carts at the grocery store. He loved to embarrass me by challenging me to a race down the aisle. lol.
See, your dad has/had (is he still around? ) a slightly different attitude than mine. Sounds like a lot of fun.

Old 11-27-2009, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post

Ooh, I like feisty old guys!

They ought to give out "Be The Only Shopper For An Hour" awards at WalMart. If you purchase so much or whatever, you and your significant other and/or your family can come into WalMart for an hour and shop in peace without any one else around. Now that would be a gift.

It's great that they have 24 hour WalMarts, just some stores they don't have those hours.

Blech. WalMart. Let's go back to food or something else...

Old 11-27-2009, 09:23 PM

16,224 posts, read 25,669,385 times
[quote=SeaOfGrass;11801126] I think he's going to die with his middle finger in the air.

Bha ha ha ha !!!! I know those kind!

Old 11-27-2009, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Ooh, I like feisty old guys!

They ought to give out "Be The Only Shopper For An Hour" awards at WalMart. If you purchase so much or whatever, you and your significant other and/or your family can come into WalMart for an hour and shop in peace without any one else around. Now that would be a gift.

It's great that they have 24 hour WalMarts, just some stores they don't have those hours.

Blech. WalMart. Let's go back to food or something else...
Heh-heh, I agree.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships