Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-24-2009, 12:36 PM

20,048 posts, read 18,338,132 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinx View Post
It someone blurted it out of nowhere I would probably think they were a bit nuts.

But, I do know that in conversation I have said that I have a very heavy conscience. I said it simply because it was part of the conversation, and because it's true. I'll probably die from stress because of it. lol.
You and me both, buddy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-24-2009, 09:37 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,996,866 times
Are you like Sybbal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
Hey Artsy! I have multiple personalities!!!

Just kidding!

Haven't seen you around in a while - great to see you!

Old 11-24-2009, 10:52 PM

23,269 posts, read 29,122,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
Hey Artsy! I have multiple personalities!!! :
We all do! And given the economic times we're living in, even having a dozen different personalities isn't enough!

Old 11-24-2009, 10:59 PM

What do you mean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
We all do! And given the economic times we're living in, even having a dozen different personalities isn't enough!

Old 11-24-2009, 11:40 PM

23,269 posts, read 29,122,945 times
Where I work, when dealing with exasperating, demanding patients, I press one personality button.

My hated boss suddenly arrives on the scene unexpectedly, I press another personality button, leaving me stunned with my performances.

When congregating with select co-workers: yet another personality might emerge, with, oftentimes, lots of 4-letter words flying about.

I have a second job where I press yet another button.

When stopped by the police for driving over the speed limit: press another button.

My neighbor's playng his stereo too loud: Press yet another button.

Off to a single's bar to make a winning appearance: Yet another.

Actors will often say, why they like acting, is because they get an opportunity to take a brief vacation from themselves, be someone else for a change.

Did I confuse you even more?

Old 11-24-2009, 11:41 PM

No. I am now scared.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
Where I work, when dealing with exasperating, demanding patients, I press one personality button.

My hated boss suddenly arrives on the scene unexpectedly, I press another personality button, leaving me stunned with my performances.

When congregating with select co-workers: yet another personality might emerge, with, oftentimes, lots of 4-letter words flying about.

I have a second job where I press yet another button.

When stopped by the police for driving over the speed limit: press another button.

My neighbor's playng his stereo too loud: Press yet another button.

Off to a single's bar to make a winning appearance: Yet another.

Actors will often say, why they like acting, is because they get an opportunity to take a brief vacation from themselves, be someone else for a change.

Did I confuse you even more?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships