Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2009, 05:54 PM

12,963 posts, read 13,679,366 times

Advertisements

I had a girlfriend once who wore men's khakis, ( she modified them with darts for her hips) Chuck Taylor's, and T-shirts . she was about my height and loved to wrestle me. She was an athlete on a full scholarship, so it was a real match.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2009, 06:45 PM

8,952 posts, read 20,376,989 times
Cool! And, by the way, she knows as much, if not more, about NFL football than I do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by missymomof3 View Post
awesome!!! I don't have saltwater gear but I do have fresh. No gun but compound bow

Old 12-17-2009, 07:13 PM

8,518 posts, read 15,643,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cav Scout wife View Post
(golf is the best, it's slower paced, and you have plenty of time to talk and such, which tennis is faster paced, and if you are good, you don't have time to do anythig but grunt, lol!)
Yeah, you can always save the grunting for later.

Old 12-17-2009, 07:18 PM

1,605 posts, read 3,918,260 times
Tomboys - for the most part - are some of the chillest and down-to-earth girls I have ever been around, and I wouldn't mind being with them and having them as girlfriends and spouses. Most tomboys are pretty low-maintenance when it comes to superficial things like looks and wealth, but are pretty chill with choices in personality. Most tomboys give out the vibe that allows most men to stop acting all toolish and Faux-Alpha, allowing them to be laid back and be themselves. Tomboys tells it like it is without being a b*tch about it and can express herself without being overly emotional. It's a relationship with tomboys that allow the greatest likelihood of the power-shift being equal (unlike what most females would want you to believe). They don't make themselves feel better by putting down other girls. They don't

By tomboys, I mean chicks who are not only into a LOT of interests guys are into (sports, skating, cars, hiking, skiing, etc.), but actually partake in some of these activities. NOT girls who have the attitude intensity and testosterone aggression of men (in fact, many tomboys are less mean, b*tchy, and backbiting than the average chick). NOT girls with the "single-female-lawyer" border-line b*tch persona; save that s*it for work! And I'm not necessarily talking about girls who are extremely muscular; being a bit toned, fit, and very healthy are great attributes, but I still would like that feminine side to appear in certain times of the day...or rather I should say, night

Old 12-17-2009, 11:50 PM

6,737 posts, read 4,421,087 times
I had a 4 year relationship with this girl a while back, she 23 and I was 25. Not high maintenance, like to wear a dress now and then and a little make up, long hair, attractive. She grew up with 4 brothers. she was attractive and not what you would call a tomboy. 5' 6'' about 130, and when you wrestled with her you had your hands full.

Old 05-16-2018, 02:29 PM

2,444 posts, read 3,584,462 times
My girlfriend kinda jokes about being "like a guy" etc and her neighbor apparently comes to her to ask for tools, she's kinda good at fixing things, and she doesn't want me to help with stuff because she wants to do it herself, break out the toolbox and so on. She never wears dresses or skirts, only jeans or shorts basically.

However I can't really say I see her as a "tomboy" because i think she's too hot and have very feminine moves when she's not wielding a screwdriver.

Old 05-16-2018, 07:33 PM

2,822 posts, read 1,929,349 times
I’m not sure of the definition of a tomboy anymore, but reading this thread really seems to paint it as describing almost any average female. A lot of girls wear Chuck’s, a lot of girls wear T-shirts and jeans or like sports, etc. I really wouldn’t consider that tomboyish, from how I used to think of it. It seems like it’s being used by some people to describe a woman who doesn’t dress up all the time and wears sneakers or likes sports or other things that are generally male dominated.

Old 05-16-2018, 10:51 PM

11,161 posts, read 7,967,013 times
I am a high maintenance Tom boy . Lol
I love all things feminine and girly. I get my hair and nails done regularly, do a " spa" day at least once a month, love to shop and I can rock that LBD and accessories.
I also ride dirt bikes, quads and drive my dad's 630 hp sand rail. I have my own custom Harley Davidson and in about a year I'll have my own 1959 Corvette restomod. ( I love muscle cars and trucks) I have my private pilot's license and fly as often as I can. If it's fast I am down, if it's dangerous.... bring it! Don't mind getting my hands dirty... as long as I can get them done afterwards. Oh my! I think I just chipped a nail. Lol

Old 05-17-2018, 07:08 AM

10,216 posts, read 8,308,431 times
I personally like my women feminine; hair done, acrylics, and heels. However, I wouldn't view them as intimidating. Just probably not my type.

Old 05-17-2018, 11:06 AM

1,261 posts, read 971,696 times
Id be gay if I didn't like boobs, longhair, sexy smiles, long slender legs, round butts and the feel of that beautiful Mod cut.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 10-25-2019 at 08:51 PM.. Reason: Inappropriate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships