Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-29-2010, 06:16 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,728,231 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
OMG. Isn't someone else going to comment on this? It's too funny!
funny???

Old 01-29-2010, 06:27 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,435,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
funny???
I just never heard of a man not wanting to take off his shirt for the masseuse. It's just someting I never heard of before.

Do you never let anyone touch you seriously? Do you ever take off your shirt for the doctor? I can respect your decision if you say no, its your life.But its so strange.

Old 01-29-2010, 06:37 PM

Quote:
I just never heard of a man not wanting to take off his shirt for the masseuse. It's just someting I never heard of before.

Do you never let anyone touch you seriously? Do you ever take off your shirt for the doctor? I can respect your decision if you say no, its your life.But its so strange.
Only two babes have touched my bare body ever. Both were deep long-term sweethearts.

Sure, I run to my car in undies and enter the balcony too, but..... no shirt taking off business You forget I came from India??? LOL. My folks think I'm spoiled just coz I am roaming in boxers, which actually expose nothing.

I do take it off for doctors. But when it comes to women, they need to cross into Chamataka's inner sanctum. Very few have made it that far. Two. Shame!

Old 01-29-2010, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Only two babes have touched my bare body ever. Both were deep long-term sweethearts.

Sure, I run to my car in undies and enter the balcony too, but..... no shirt taking off business You forget I came from India??? LOL. My folks think I'm spoiled just coz I am roaming in boxers, which actually expose nothing.

I do take it off for doctors. But when it comes to women, they need to cross into Chamataka's inner sanctum. Very few have made it that far. Two. Shame!
Oh I understand. In india things are different. I thought it was only women that were not allowed to show body parts. Interesting that men aren't either.

Old 01-29-2010, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Oh I understand. In india things are different. I thought it was only women that were not allowed to show body parts. Interesting that men aren't either.
It's not a thing of not allowing. It's discouraged, in the presence of women.

1. The girls freak out and walk away.
2. All the hoopla on vanity.

1 is the prime reason. Girls in the east are prude. It's not like here where the women go WOW at bare bodies. Over there, the first thing they do is walk away. They're like "F off"

Old 01-29-2010, 06:51 PM

Quote:
It's not a thing of not allowing. It's discouraged, in the presence of women.

1. The girls freak out and walk away.
2. All the hoopla on vanity.

1 is the prime reason. Girls in the east are prude. It's not like here where the women go WOW at bare bodies. Over there, the first thing they do is walk away. They're like "F off"
Oh. I can imagine that a man without a shirt over there is the equivalent of a man without any underpants here.

Its sweet, though. Very innocent, over there.

Old 01-29-2010, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Oh. I can imagine that a man without a shirt over there is the equivalent of a man without any underpants here.

Its sweet, though. Very innocent, over there.
Yeah, one reason why I was the "dude" to catch in college. I was a hockey player in great shape. I was aggressive on the field, often ending in on-field brawls, nasty ones, the women simply adore dude vs dude clashes, it was a sign of manhood for them.

I also was a domesticated boy with a hyper-strict Dad. So strict I didn't have the guts to stand before him consistently until my 20s, barring my fits of rage when he crosses the line.

All the attributes of rowdyish yet scared of Dad, hockey stick wielding college inmate. I had tons of fans and I got the best babe This kind of character is still appealing to women in that part of the world. They like a dude who's a douche but is scared of certain elements like Daddy, mommy or other stuff which tends to circumvent the douchehood to sane levels

Old 01-29-2010, 06:59 PM

Ok, amiga, off to the gym. Hopefully no masseuses around

Old 01-29-2010, 07:20 PM

37,618 posts, read 46,016,337 times
Quote:

What about the beach? Surely you show off your summertime bod?

Oh...I just realized you probably don't HAVE beaches where you are. DOH.

Old 01-29-2010, 07:54 PM

37,618 posts, read 46,016,337 times
Oh and my boy is home. Safe and sound. They are all exhausted, but no injuries and they had a blast. We will all sleep good tonight!

Supposed to get a sh*tload of snow here tonight and tomorrow...usually they predict, but we don't get. So we'll see what happens. This area is notorious for no snow.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships