Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-20-2010, 01:51 PM

593 posts, read 1,661,422 times

Advertisements

He's gay, dude. Basically, he's coming out the closet step by step. He thinks that he's straight because he has sex with trannies. Trannies are NOT women.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2010, 12:07 AM

18,270 posts, read 14,437,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jays1983 View Post
I'm sure it was just a deformed sheep who's head happened to resemble a human face. There is just no way.
Nah. Turks really do love their sheep. Just today on the news, I heard of a goat that kicked his/her way into a strip joint. Dude, that goat wanted to find his farmer, who he/she saw going in there every night. Then it happened to find itself in front of a mirror, and for half an hour, the goat tried to take the other goat home with him/her. Okay, i'm kidding of course, it might not have been looking for its farmer at all, maybe he/she just needed a stiff drink.

Old 01-21-2010, 12:11 AM

3,284 posts, read 3,527,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
Nah. Turks really do love their sheep. Just today on the news, I heard of a goat that kicked his/her way into a strip joint. Dude, that goat wanted to find his farmer, who he/she saw going in there every night. Then it happened to find itself in front of a mirror, and for half an hour, the goat tried to take the other goat home with him/her. Okay, i'm kidding of course, it might not have been looking for its farmer at all, maybe he/she just needed a stiff drink.
I tried to rep you for being funny, I mean sloppy drunk. jk. You did make me laugh though.

Old 01-21-2010, 12:28 AM

18,270 posts, read 14,437,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jays1983 View Post
I tried to rep you for being funny, I mean sloppy drunk. jk. You did make me laugh though.
Oh, is that what you like? Let me tell you a joke so you can laugh again.

A man was lost in the middle of a desert with his donkey. He had been lost for about 2 weeks now and the only reason he was still alive is that he had a bottomless bowl of fruit. But after all that time, the guy was preety horny. Finally , he couldn't take it any longer, and decided to try to have sex with the donkey. So he positioned himself under the donkey, and just as he was about to make his move, the donkey moved forward a few steps.

Undaunted, he went and positioned himself under the donkey again, and just as he was about to make his move, the donkey moved a few steps forward again.

He was getting preety upset, but he decided to try one last time. He positioned himself under the donkey, and just as he was about to make his move, the donkey moved a few steps forward. Suddenly, a beautiful woman appeared before him. He was preety bewildered that a woman would appear at all, given that he thought there weren't any women for hundreds of miles.

The woman said to him" I will do anything, for that bottomless bowl of fruit you have." The man, incredulous, asked "Anything?" "Yes", replied the woman "ANYTHING!!"

"Okay, hold the donkey," the man replied.

Old 01-21-2010, 12:34 AM

3,284 posts, read 3,527,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
Oh, is that what you like? Let me tell you a joke so you can laugh again.

A man was lost in the middle of a desert with his donkey. He had been lost for about 2 weeks now and the only reason he was still alive is that he had a bottomless bowl of fruit. But after all that time, the guy was preety horny. Finally , he couldn't take it any longer, and decided to try to have sex with the donkey. So he positioned himself under the donkey, and just as he was about to make his move, the donkey moved forward a few steps.

Undaunted, he went and positioned himself under the donkey again, and just as he was about to make his move, the donkey moved a few steps forward again.

He was getting preety upset, but he decided to try one last time. He positioned himself under the donkey, and just as he was about to make his move, the donkey moved a few steps forward. Suddenly, a beautiful woman appeared before him. He was preety bewildered that a woman would appear at all, given that he thought there weren't any women for hundreds of miles.

The woman said to him" I will do anything, for that bottomless bowl of fruit you have." The man, incredulous, asked "Anything?" "Yes", replied the woman "ANYTHING!!"

"Okay, hold the donkey," the man replied.
Hahahaha! So, do you have to pay TVSG copyright residuals for his life story?

Old 01-21-2010, 12:55 AM

5,879 posts, read 9,254,612 times
What is the difference between a gay man and a Nazi? About 40 degrees. "Seig Heil" as hand tips down!LMAO............ Sieg Heil - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 01-21-2010, 11:06 PM

1,052 posts, read 1,648,617 times
It might not be that he is gay but that he is learning towards more gender reassignment surgery or something. Based on what you said, it seems like he liked the transsexuals a lot...so maybe he enjoys topping, while wanting to have boobs and a peen?

Old 01-22-2010, 01:56 AM

1,977 posts, read 3,578,425 times
The 'straight' guy thats attracted to 'trannies' will always be a mystery to me. I'm gay and have no desire to be with a dude with breasts and a pee-wee. Just give me the man and the beef, keep the boobs lol!

Old 01-29-2010, 08:51 PM

236 posts, read 237,156 times
OK a gay joke - what do you call a lesbian living north of the 49th parallel?

...a Klon-dyke.

Both of us want to ask the OP this question - does it matter whether he's gay or straight? We think the guy is slowly letting go of inhibitions and a self-denial which could be the cause of his self esteem etc issues. The best you can do is just be a supportive friend. The fact that you posted the way you did tells us you may already be doing just that, simply because you care enough to ask for opinions.

-Doug and Bill of thosemeninlove
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships