Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-06-2010, 02:19 PM

5,408 posts, read 12,669,044 times

Advertisements

dismissed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jays1983 View Post
Does the fact that you can't read bother you? I made my statement before he had cleared that part up. The statement I was alluding to is as follows:

Now, when you learn to read and have the ability to translate that information into a relevant statement, come back and talk.

By the way, having sex with a transsexual with a penis IS having sex with a dude. Sorry if that complicates your ability to label your lifestyle.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2010, 02:21 PM

right, but this guy isnt attracted to men. he likes transexuals. who appear to be women (and sometimes are more feminine than biological females).

keep up kid.

your homework is to figure out the difference between sex, gender, identity and sexuality.

Start!
Quote:
If a person who is sexually attracted to men they ARE bi or gay.

Old 01-06-2010, 02:50 PM

3,284 posts, read 3,527,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post
right, but this guy isnt attracted to men. he likes transexuals. who appear to be women (and sometimes are more feminine than biological females).

keep up kid.

your homework is to figure out the difference between sex, gender, identity and sexuality.

Start!
LOL! Still, kid, you need to read. I don't know where you went to school, but they severely failed you. Damn public school systems.

Read the following, sport!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavieJ89 View Post
He still had sexual interest in women though and was still having some sort of attraction to men

He has had several crushes on men but never acted on them
Now, after all this bickering, I've come to the conclusion that you might possibly be part of the "homosexual community", which is fine, but completely confuses me because many gays are well educated.

Old 01-06-2010, 02:51 PM

Quote:

dismissed.
Good idea, I see I made my point. I'm often dismissive when I know I'm wrong and the tank is empty.

Old 01-06-2010, 04:51 PM

attraction to men does not equal attaraction to sexual acts with men.

"man-crushes" dont involve sex.
this is a complex issue. but you dont get it. you didnt do your homework i see.

youre a lost cause.
questioning my education? ASSuming im a gay? thats silly. learn to discuss and debate.

ya, youre a complet fail.
so yes... dismissed
Quote:
LOL! Still, kid, you need to read. I don't know where you went to school, but they severely failed you. Damn public school systems.

Read the following, sport!

Now, after all this bickering, I've come to the conclusion that you might possibly be part of the "homosexual community", which is fine, but completely confuses me because many gays are well educated.

Old 01-06-2010, 04:56 PM

there is still no evidence that he likes penis in his butt.
he had sex with a tranny, but it was never mentioned whether he was the receiver. so there is still no evidence of wanting penis in his butt.

i stand by what i said. your statements are stupid and juvenile.

Quote:
Does the fact that you can't read bother you? I made my statement before he had cleared that part up. The statement I was alluding to is as follows:

Now, when you learn to read and have the ability to translate that information into a relevant statement, come back and talk.

By the way, having sex with a transsexual with a penis IS having sex with a dude. Sorry if that complicates your ability to label your lifestyle.

Old 01-06-2010, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Good idea, I see I made my point. I'm often dismissive when I know I'm wrong and the tank is empty.

Old 01-06-2010, 05:25 PM

Quote:
attraction to men does not equal attaraction to sexual acts with men.

"man-crushes" dont involve sex.
this is a complex issue. but you dont get it. you didnt do your homework i see.

youre a lost cause.
questioning my education? ASSuming im a gay? thats silly. learn to discuss and debate.

ya, youre a complet fail.
so yes... dismissed
Interesting how you can take a complete failure on all levels of reading your comprehension and try to turn it around on me. Just admit, you can't read and are far too obsessed with figuring out your own sexuality that you feel the need to shift your agression towards me.

And no, I do not get "man crushes" because I am not attracted to men. Perhaps your "man crushes" aren't as innocent and benign as you would like to think?

Last edited by Jays1983; 01-06-2010 at 05:42 PM..

Old 01-06-2010, 05:28 PM

Quote:

i stand by what i said. your statements are stupid and juvenile.
Juvenile, maybe. Stupid, no. You seem to have that part covered fairly well. Now go away and play somewhere.

Old 01-06-2010, 05:33 PM

2,754 posts, read 6,102,983 times
Dude, I think you're attempting to toss the oldest trick in the book at us CD folks:
Your "freind" is you, right? You should just be honest with us; we're actually a pretty open-minded bunch.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships