Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-06-2010, 09:02 PM
Ep-

2,080 posts, read 4,170,662 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beena View Post
Being a virgin ain't so bad. Hell, a lot of people have no choice.
no choice?????
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2010, 09:10 PM

161 posts, read 418,267 times
people have basically no morals anymore, so they hop into whatever bed comes along.peer pressure also erodes many kids thinking in to that they also HAVE to have sex - or they arent cool. now many have babies , and they are babies...you tho are a different breed of man, and many woman would love to have someone that they wouldnt worry about getting some disease from....dont pay any attention to people here who think they are making 'funny' remarks that put you down for it... it just shows their thought pattern. (ignorant)

Old 01-06-2010, 10:03 PM

38,707 posts, read 103,201,963 times
So are those really the only two alternatives? Either you're a virgin or you're a suh-lut? Nothing in between?

Old 01-07-2010, 12:09 AM

1,823 posts, read 1,882,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
Isn't that very common in the middle east and Asia?

Sex is very hyped up in the West. It's almost one of the key things people do in their lives.

Jumpman comes off a very different and sexually active culture. Hyper-active, even. The problem, hence.
well in that case the asian population shouldnt have been what it is today ..however i totally agree with u ..but no matter what culture ..obviously his biological mechanisms work just like the way it works with u and me ..unless hes from some another planet .. but ofcourse strong are those who limit the use of their power at the right time and in the right direction ..thats an off shoot statement ..asia middle east or america we're all children of adam .. and yes adam wasnt ape as darwin proposed ..bleh forget it ..

Old 01-07-2010, 12:17 AM

25,157 posts, read 53,952,004 times
I absolutely hated college. Too many students are pompous little turds that think they know the answers to everything. The arrogance is unbelievable. The hook-ups, booty calls, and prostitute type relationships are abundant in college. The herd-mentality permeates every aspect of college. It is utterly shameful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumpman023 View Post
So basically, I'm a male in college, and was pretty open about being a virgin. I honestly never thought it was such a big deal, but now I regret it because it seems like people automatically judge me because of it. Even girls, whenever I talk to them, talk to me as though its the worst thing ever. I'm just trying to understand what is so wrong about it? I've never been into the whole one-night stand thing because, for me, it feels awkward (and in a way, its risky) to sleep with someone you hardly know. I'm not one of those I'll only have sex after I'm married people, but I'd need to at least be in a relationship with the person before I do that, so I don't get what's wrong with that? I don't judge people who are into hooking up, so why do they judge me?

Old 01-07-2010, 12:18 AM

25,157 posts, read 53,952,004 times
What ever happened to dating? These amazing college students with high GPAs and high SAT scores can't put two and two together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drover View Post
So are those really the only two alternatives? Either you're a virgin or you're a suh-lut? Nothing in between?

Old 01-07-2010, 12:33 AM

593 posts, read 1,661,100 times
Well, you can't say the same thing for females. But yeah, for males, exactly what you wrote. Males, females, the elderly, the kids look down on you. Godforbid, you never even had a girlfriend or even kissed before over the age of 18 and you're a male. You're seen lower than a smut.

If I were you, I'd just learn to keep my mouth shut. If the wrong person hears about your little virgin status thingy, then you're going to be the laughing stock of the campus. Your guy buddies will be all pressuring you to talk to every girl you see, waiting to laugh at you when they deny you. You won't be taken seriously by the ladies and those ladies that take you seriously will either take advantage of you or be really clingy to you like you're a soulmate or something. Be careful, man.

Old 01-07-2010, 12:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
I absolutely hated college. Too many students are pompous little turds that think they know the answers to everything. The arrogance is unbelievable. The hook-ups, booty calls, and prostitute type relationships are abundant in college. The herd-mentality permeates every aspect of college. It is utterly shameful.
Thanks Travis Bickle. Don't worry, some day a real rain will come and wash all the scum off the campuses.

Old 01-07-2010, 12:39 AM

3,284 posts, read 3,526,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drover View Post
Thanks Travis Bickle. Don't worry, some day a real rain will come and wash all the scum off the campuses.
Lol, you dick.

Old 01-07-2010, 12:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jays1983 View Post
Lol, you dick.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships