Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-18-2010, 01:00 PM

27,232 posts, read 46,663,996 times

Advertisements

Like I said, she's already caught me. But SHE made the first move, not me.

Old 01-18-2010, 01:03 PM

9,444 posts, read 17,385,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ep- View Post
not true

plenty of women out there that would rather just give out their number then not answer later rather then say no to a guys face
Yes, it happens, so it's a chance you take. What's better, to get a number and call her and set-up an actual date or wait for her phone call that never comes? If you are really interested, you need to get her digits!

I wasn't on a dating market long, but what I did learn is that if a man gives me his card and his number, and not asking me for mine, than he is not DETERMINED to get to know me and why should I bother if he is not determined?
My husband went through so many leaps to get my number, I was in a relationship when he met me, yet, he did anything in his power to drag me out on a date with him. It worked out well for him.

Here is a little lesson for men:
Most women are extremely attracted to aggressive men. If a man is mehhh, not here, not there, it's not attractive.

Old 01-18-2010, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKramar View Post
Like I said, she's already caught me. But SHE made the first move, not me.
It's not about making the first move. It's about the pursuit afterwards.

Old 01-18-2010, 01:07 PM

But once you've been caught, there's no need for pursuit. By either party.

Old 01-18-2010, 01:07 PM

1,125 posts, read 2,192,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
Here is a little lesson for men:
Most women are extremely attracted to aggressive men. If a man is mehhh, not here, not there, it's not attractive.
We know that. But I don't wanna do all the work and woo her and impress her etc whilst she does absolutely nothing, bar show interest. Anyone can show interest. Its about acting upon that interest. Either way, I fail to see why it is a turn-off for a woman to do the initiating. Many women have done that to me, some very attractive, others not so much. But I still had huge respect for them cos they showed determination, character and went against the social grain of "Im gonna sit on my pedestal until a man approaches me, cos I want to be courted and do zero work and Im too good to pursue the man I am interested in" mentality. Those kinda women don't get another look from me.

I could do all that your hubby did, and yet the girl could turn around say and No. Complete and utter waste of time and effort.

A woman who goes and gets what she wants is 10000x more attractive and sexy than a woman who sits backs with her princess complex [not directed at you btw.]

Old 01-18-2010, 01:08 PM

404 posts, read 701,709 times
Quote:
That pretty much sums it up.

I have to say that if a man is interested, he WILL pursue. If he doesn't pursue, than he is not that interested. Simple as that.
So, basically you want men to be very interested in you from the very first moment, not knowing anything about you yet... And then women keep wondering why they always end up with guys that only look for sex

Old 01-18-2010, 01:09 PM

Quote:
But once you've been caught, there's no need for pursuit. By either party.
Ummm, what do you mean?? You still need to get her number, you still need to ask her out, you still need to get her to date you...or this one conversation is enough to give you an orgasm??

Old 01-18-2010, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Ummm, what do you mean?? You still need to get her number, you still need to ask her out, you still need to get her to date you...or this one conversation is enough to give you an orgasm??
She asks ME out.

Old 01-18-2010, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carra View Post
So, basically you want men to be very interested in you from the very first moment, not knowing anything about you yet... And then women keep wondering why they always end up with guys that only look for sex
I don't know how my post can be interpreted as such. My point is, that as far as I know, if a man wants a woman, he will pursue her. If he only wants her half-way, if it's not that important whether or not she will go out with him, then he won't go an extra mile to pursue her. "Either way is okay" kind of thing.

Old 01-18-2010, 01:13 PM

Quote:
She asks ME out.
Well, that's not what you said in the previous post. Speaking of giving a full information in your replies. You only mentioned her coming up to you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships