Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-11-2010, 04:47 PM

2,625 posts, read 11,219,784 times

Advertisements

When i was with my ex, she always accusing me of cheating, and shes the one that end it up cheating. I always think, with the oppurtunitys that came up, i always think i should have cheated.My wife now trusts me with all her heart, i always think, i would never betray that trust, by doing somthing dumb like cheating. I always notice that for the most part the gils w the super duper jealous controlling husbands are the ones that cheat, what do you think?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2010, 04:55 PM

7,136 posts, read 12,675,732 times
I think when someone trusts you completely and you cheat on them you're a scumbag. I'm glad you are so devoted to your wife.

Old 01-11-2010, 05:07 PM

5,612 posts, read 15,116,949 times
I think that there are as many reasons to cheat as there are people. I would leave before I moved on and I hope that anyone I'm with would do the same.

Old 01-16-2010, 04:18 PM

754 posts, read 1,923,010 times
It is obviously physcially easier to cheat on someone that trusts you than someone that is always asking where you are going etc. However it is probably easier to make the decision to cheat on someone that doesn't trust you.

If my husband were always accusing me of cheating, I may be tempted to cheat and able to justify it because he was always putting it in my mind. Thankfully, my husband doesn't do this and I am not suspicious of him. A word of caution though, as I was never a suspicious person and never thought anyone was cheating on me, I guess it did make it easy for them because prior to being married, just about every boyfriend I had cheated on me and, they were always jealous and accusatory towards me. This may be an indication if someone is accusing you, they themselves are actually cheating.

Old 01-16-2010, 04:30 PM

3,337 posts, read 7,121,439 times
I think it's easier to cheat on a person you don't trust because there's no trust there, period. When you don't have trust, the relationship is basically doomed. I wouldn't cheat on my woman even if I wanted to/tried. That wouldn't be a good look at all.

Old 01-16-2010, 04:35 PM

5,879 posts, read 9,251,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEVOW View Post
When i was with my ex, she always accusing me of cheating, and shes the one that end it up cheating. I always think, with the oppurtunitys that came up, i always think i should have cheated.My wife now trusts me with all her heart, i always think, i would never betray that trust, by doing somthing dumb like cheating. I always notice that for the most part the gils w the super duper jealous controlling husbands are the ones that cheat, what do you think?
I agree. If you really love the person you would trust them completely. You wouldn't think of breaking that trust.

Old 01-16-2010, 04:38 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,170,643 times
I'll respond to all your threads at once, Levow - you'll be divorced soon enough. I'd bet my last $20 on it.

Old 01-16-2010, 04:51 PM

1,057 posts, read 2,011,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
I'll respond to all your threads at once, Levow - you'll be divorced soon enough. I'd bet my last $20 on it.
I'm in for twenty, too. Sorry Levow, you seem willing to bare your heart and soul, but truth is you want what you want when you want it. There's nothing wrong with that but sometimes it's not compatible with marriage.

Old 01-16-2010, 05:18 PM

5,879 posts, read 9,251,461 times
One of my friends wives is very jealous of my buddy when he is with me. If you asked her we would have 50 lined up before we got off the lake. That is funny because I'm still single and I'm not a ladies man per say. My buddy is a pretty big guy (over 300) so it's not like he is a chick magnet either. He has a heart of gold as I do and treats her very well. She tends to be a bit of a mooch and doesn't steadily work. I think some of the jealousy comes from feeling guilty of what she is doing to him? I don't see why she has a hissy when we go do some innocent thing like fishing or going to a swap meet, car shows, junk yards, auto parts store etc..... etc.... Rugged

Old 01-16-2010, 07:23 PM

146 posts, read 267,877 times
I think certain types of woman with an overly controlling (aka 'abusive') partner are more prone to cheat in the sense that having sex with someone else can be a way of acting out against the harsh constraints the other person is imposing. Somehow the affair allows a little steam to exit the pressure cooker. Of course if the male finds out, then the proverbial stink might hit the exhaust fan, but then sometimes the woman subconsciously wants her partner to find out so a crisis occurs...... I'm just pointing out a possible dynamic. Both parties in the relationship are damaged, however if physical violence also occurs then the woman's safety is the immediate concern.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships