Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-24-2010, 03:14 PM

20,048 posts, read 18,310,364 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
Just don't do it. Or else you'll be known as the woman who boffed Biff in the supply closet. Your other female co-workers will keep you at arms' length. The other men will think you're open to their advances, too. Every single promotion or benefit you get will be scrutinized by the rest of the office because you slept with the boss--even if you actually haven't.

If you're really that hot and bothered, just wander down to the grocery store and look for some good looking guy pushing a cart, stroll up to him and say, "Hey, Wanna?"

LOL!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-24-2010, 03:16 PM

20,048 posts, read 18,310,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Island Lover View Post
Ive been lusting over this guy at work since he started here last year, I work with all guys mostly and Im a divorced female (33) and there are a few guys here that are married but they talk to me all the time and I can see that they want more than talk...but wont say it. I mean come on people you can tell when someone wants you but cant say anything because of their current status and due to the fact that they dont want to risk a government job....what is one to do. (in my case) If they only give me more hint , I will go for it and wont say a word to anyone.

I see you're aiming to make you parents/family proud!

Old 02-24-2010, 04:50 PM

8,679 posts, read 15,270,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curmudgeon View Post
Don't swim in the company pond!
That's a nicer way of saying what I was going to say, which was "Don't sh-- where you eat."

Old 02-24-2010, 07:03 PM

5,612 posts, read 15,116,949 times
It's amazing how many people think that just because you're a woman you can get laid by snapping your fingers. It really isn't that easy. Especially if you want more than sex.

To the OP: don't listen to the party poopers. If he cute, go for it. I have decided after the New Year that relationships are the person in the relationship's problem. I am tired of being alone just because I have had the integrity to stay away from married men. Most of them complain about how unhappy they are anyway.

If a woman wants her husband to not stray, she needs to handle her business, it' not your problem.

Old 02-24-2010, 07:21 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,868,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by he's so hott View Post
Don't f*ck guys at your job. You're a woman so it's easy for you to pick up. Go to the grocery store or gym or Target or Costco or the gas station to get your fill. You'll be better off.
lol

Old 02-24-2010, 07:49 PM

4,379 posts, read 5,384,844 times
OP, if you want workplace sex, find somebody in another department, or somebody in the same organisation who works in another city.

Everybody in life is free, but the cost is too high here.

Old 02-24-2010, 08:19 PM

1,517 posts, read 2,319,763 times
Do not do anything with a married man. He will just be using you, and you will be hurting a family. His wife did not do anything to you, and she does not deserve to be hurt. Why would you ever consider helping a selfish jerk cheat on his wife? Yes, he will probably do it anyway, but you don't want to be part of that. If he would cheat on her, he is not worth your time.

Old 02-25-2010, 07:09 AM

8,862 posts, read 17,490,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CESpeed View Post
It's amazing how many people think that just because you're a woman you can get laid by snapping your fingers. It really isn't that easy. Especially if you want more than sex.

To the OP: don't listen to the party poopers. If he cute, go for it. I have decided after the New Year that relationships are the person in the relationship's problem. I am tired of being alone just because I have had the integrity to stay away from married men. Most of them complain about how unhappy they are anyway.

If a woman wants her husband to not stray, she needs to handle her business, it' not your problem.

The reality is that others do not share your opinion--'relationships are the person in the relationship's problem'. People talk and judge and I don't think the day will come that that will change.

I am still asking myself why I should care if Tiger Woods had 1,000,000 affairs---I certainly don't but this is headline news. I don't care that John Edwards was unfaithful--never thought much of him, wouldn't vote for him but really don't care if he cheated on his wife.

And so on and so forth.

In general I think that those who are married should conduct themselves honorably and if they do not then that indicates there could be many other issues in relating to them. Married men that complain about their wives will also complain about 'the new woman'---seems like that is the nature of the beast.

I know that I couldn't handle the complexities that would accompany a relationship with any coworker.

Old 02-26-2010, 03:55 AM

4,379 posts, read 5,384,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smel View Post
Do not do anything with a married man. He will just be using you, and you will be hurting a family. His wife did not do anything to you, and she does not deserve to be hurt. Why would you ever consider helping a selfish jerk cheat on his wife? Yes, he will probably do it anyway, but you don't want to be part of that. If he would cheat on her, he is not worth your time.
Morality is relative, so why is cheating an issue?

The issue for the OP should be her professional reputation, being able to work comfortably in the workplace.

Old 02-26-2010, 04:32 AM

1,823 posts, read 1,882,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Leave the married ones alone.
wow what a stern quote ! ..love it Julia ..go girl lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships