Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2010, 09:21 AM

20,724 posts, read 19,363,240 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by locolobo13 View Post
Give her a deadline. If her stuff isn't out by that time pack it up and put it in your garage. If this goes on for more than a couple of weeks, find out your rights regarding evicting her property.

Hi locolobo13,

During evictions I believe they put belongings next to the street. I would research it as well but I hope it does not get to that point.

Old 04-01-2010, 09:38 AM

7,005 posts, read 21,336,879 times
Cheating Fiancee Coming By Today...Need Advice!

1. Get a tabloid magazine about Lorena Bobbit
2. Have a very sharp-looking knife close by
3. Start talking like Phil Hartman with a sinister grin on your face
4. Pop in a dvd of the show "Cheaters"
5. Watch his reaction

Old 04-01-2010, 09:41 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,701,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Cat View Post
Cheating Fiancee Coming By Today...Need Advice!

1. Get a tabloid magazine about Lorena Bobbit
2. Have a very sharp-looking knife close by
3. Start talking like Phil Hartman with a sinister grin on your face
4. Pop in a dvd of the show "Cheaters"
5. Watch his reaction
Did you not even read the post? The OP is a man. A fiancee (spelled with two Es) is a woman.

Old 04-01-2010, 09:43 AM

20,724 posts, read 19,363,240 times
I prefer the ole Blofeld piranha tank.

Old 04-01-2010, 09:53 AM

8,679 posts, read 15,269,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Hi DMKK,

You will remember this for the rest of your life so pay attention to what you will look back on. Do not be angry with her. Be business like with her and simply extricate her from your life. No sniveling emotional responses. Do it the way you like without accommodating her. I enjoyed eating a turkey leg when my wondering girl fiend tried to win me back with tears. You can't touch this anymore...babe. I eventually became best friends with the guy she was leaving me for but she was still conflicted. I called him to find out what she was telling him, and I told him what she told me. We compared letters. I told him she is yours if you want her. I don't want her. He didn't want her either.

Now find out what you did wrong...I did and it never happened again.
LOL! My sister did that when she found the ol' number on a matchbook cover. She called the woman, said, "Hi, I'm So-and-So's girlfriend. We live together."

"Wait, you're WHO?"

"His girlfriend. We live together."

"WHAT? He told me--"

"I'm sure he told you lots of things. Wanna go for a drink?"

"You're on!"

And sure enough, they became friends and El Cheato was out on the curb. MUAH HA HA HA HA!

Old 04-01-2010, 10:03 AM

190 posts, read 169,946 times
Yeah,would that it were so I guess. I have no doubt this guy knew her situation and didn't care. I wouldn't want to be his friend if he didn't know, either, though. No interest. Still, I know he is of a low moral fiber as well to justify being with an engaged woman behind her boyfriend's back. More than likely it was just flirty until the "official" break up which is how they justify themselves but I don't care. The phone bill today most assuredly justified there was a ton of talking and texting at the very least going on well before any discussion of calling off the wedding or relationship. And I don't want to even go back and look at previous month's bills now because it would probably hurt me even more to see calls and texts going back even further.

Old 04-01-2010, 10:05 AM

7,005 posts, read 21,336,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Did you not even read the post? The OP is a man. A fiancee (spelled with two Es) is a woman.
Ooops!!

Old 04-01-2010, 10:14 AM

201 posts, read 648,583 times
If i were in your shoes I'd talk to her like I talk to the woman who does my taxes... Keep it short and sweet and keep your distance in the same regard. No need to be rude, but it's a financial business meeting, nothing sexy about it. Dont feel stupid and dont blame yourself for someone else's actions. Someone who cheats is not driven to cheat, they are cheaters by blood. She did it to you and she will do it to him. Dont let your tears wash you back into that pool of deception.

Old 04-01-2010, 10:18 AM

7,915 posts, read 18,626,210 times
You must be feeling miserable, I'm sorry you had to go through this whole mess but as you said it's better that it happened before you got married. If it were me I would just get things sorted out between you as quickly as possible and move on with your life. There's no point in dwelling on all of the details or trying to find out more about what happened behind your back because it's just going to make you feel worse.

Old 04-01-2010, 10:30 AM

3,993 posts, read 8,926,902 times
Seriously ?
Well, you learn something new every day !

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
A fiancee (spelled with two Es) is a woman.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships