Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-17-2010, 09:06 PM

3,448 posts, read 3,132,726 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodgal View Post
If a man respects his mother, he will respect other women generally speaking. I have one piece of advice to offer women about men & their mothers..if you are with someone who EVER refers to his mother as a b*tch (or worse) R-U-N..He will treat you worse (if he isn't already)!
Obviously Your Correct

You are not responding to detail outlined in thread ...it is most... "clear'

.....were talking about....Mamma's wimp ....not a guy who has ..."no respect for Ma"....of course not

I'm outlining ....stay away from guys who have ...Ma as a abnormal and
....really unusual hero type deal....

PS....read opening thread and re-address as well......many women get ...fooled into thinking that if...he loves his MA ...he'll love me for sure... All I can say is Bull Sh-t....read opening thread for my thoughts in rational disclosure.....its really a drag to see people get suckered into this baloney....hey...the guy can love dear ole Ma...thats normal....but if it is....
unusual or ...just as explained in opening thread....(check again I was Clear) ...look out........................................ and dump ...THE....BUM

Old 04-17-2010, 09:44 PM

2,119 posts, read 4,168,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
Obviously Your Correct

You are not responding to detail outlined in thread ...it is most... "clear'

.....were talking about....Mamma's wimp ....not a guy who has ..."no respect for Ma"....of course not

I'm outlining ....stay away from guys who have ...Ma as a abnormal and
....really unusual hero type deal....

PS....read opening thread and re-address as well......many women get ...fooled into thinking that if...he loves his MA ...he'll love me for sure... All I can say is Bull Sh-t....read opening thread for my thoughts in rational disclosure.....its really a drag to see people get suckered into this baloney....hey...the guy can love dear ole Ma...thats normal....but if it is....
unusual or ...just as explained in opening thread....(check again I was Clear) ...look out........................................ and dump ...THE....BUM
Of course there are extremes. There has to be balance. If my son calls me on mother's day and maybe once a month when he gets married I will be content. I know his wife will be and should be his #1 priority. I just believe if you raise a son to treat a respectable woman the way she should be treated then he will choose a good girl who is deserving of his undivided attention.

Old 04-17-2010, 09:49 PM

9,444 posts, read 17,383,485 times
I am BURSTING to say.............OP has issues. Just too many dots in his posts!!!!......................................... .................................................. .................................................. ....................................

Old 04-17-2010, 10:12 PM

Each night as long as this thread is lively I will give my honest reflection.
The time has come for what "may" be worthwhile........

"Many will say what they " feel" must be said...the "real" reason for starting this thread is all the, dragged out business in guys,... not ...growing up and realizing the girl or women in their life is a .....................lifetime miracle.
A great deal... with a special main squeeze is ......"a miracle"
All the economy and jobless stuff is a nano second in time......the miracle in unity is
the explosion of joy.

Find your true heart ....and......." love your days" (extreme mamma boys cannot love with absolute trueness because mamma is #1 )

Finally, after a long day I'm glad I started this thread so thanks... , as wimpy guys are a dime a dozen and come in many different forms. ............ ( mamma boys need extra attention)

The best way to figure the whole thing out (opinion) is to follow a path that leads to ...sitting on the porch at....95yrs old with guy from ......"NOW"..... and saying...
Hey....I thought we went for a ..walk ...on Saturday night...Come on lazy bones...

Now....how are you going to say that with a guy who never ...took huge joy in saying ....."lets walk a little.... its..time to "unwind" .
You gotta be # 1..... Number #1 is not second fiddle at any time .....(Mamma's boys just wanna call it a day)...(unless they want something else).

So....good night mamma's boys....sleep tight.... I will be looking forward to the crying and whining.....
One recomendation..... mamma boys ..........................(and I know your out there.....)
No ..."baloney" will be entertained with regards to baloney interpretations from ..."thought in outset of thread".

Please read thread initiative..........Please know..........."all logical discourse is welcome"........... ( even from mamma's boys)
"Illogical discourse"... will be labeled as such, and "appropriately dissected". I might add that attention to negative replies
will include a most thorough exposure to illogical content relative and in light of opening thread thought.

The ....."reason ".....is that there is too much bull... as well ...too many people ......who wind up at the other end of a mommas boy
nightmare for "NO" good reason .
Good night, and may your special someone think of you as ...# 1

Tomorrow is tomorrow .

Last edited by stargazzer; 04-17-2010 at 11:16 PM..

Old 04-17-2010, 11:15 PM

27,232 posts, read 46,658,013 times
How about both sides put themselves in the #1 slot? Be true to yourself first, and take care of you. Then anyone else can come after that.

Old 04-17-2010, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
I am BURSTING to say.............OP has issues. Just too many dots in his posts!!!!......................................... .................................................. .................................................. ....................................
Here we find no logical content in argument other than too many dots...?

Posts bereft of logical content are suspect of , (self identifying issues eg maybe we hit a nerve ... jealousey... low intelligence, substance abuse)

Please offer "intelligible comment" with respects to post. Reason....
This is a thread of giving ...not aggression.
People deserve to be happy
Fruitcakes or ( mamma's boy's) do not have "reference" , to
the " exclusive depth "....of a womens need to give.
Know that this is a very good point and will be back tom night
Thank you for effort

Last edited by stargazzer; 04-18-2010 at 12:04 AM..

Old 04-17-2010, 11:48 PM

27,232 posts, read 46,658,013 times
Quote:

Posts bereft of logical content are suspect of , (self identifying issues eg maybe we hit a nerve and your a momma's boy... jealousey... low intelligence, substance abuse)
the quoted poster is female, so your assumption would be in error.

Old 04-18-2010, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKramar View Post
the quoted poster is female, so your assumption would be in error.
Thanks for the cue...TKramar....simple edit, take note.
As well..."mabe we hit a nerve" by stargazzer remains intact , poster does not explain, therefore overall a ...non-statement in a thread that isn't interested in confusion on top of confusion.

Initiative of thread is healing and growth from an abnormal consolation in stagnation .
That being of course a momma's boy that doesn't understand that a new special girl or women
deserves to be nothing less than........"My All."

Let me be clear.. "in total admiration and regard of wonderful love of the Ma" , a man may go to love.
A man goes to love .. "however".. "not with division but with focus, in the needs of his true partner".
This normal behaviour is a problem for , wimpy mamma's boy

As thread shows from outest....beware of mamma's boy.

"Mamma's boy is divided"... Read outset of thread ...thread is to help people not confuse.
Thanks for comment

Last edited by stargazzer; 04-18-2010 at 12:47 AM..

Old 04-18-2010, 12:08 AM

19,012 posts, read 29,720,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
You got that one right, MM

Old 04-18-2010, 07:31 AM

9,444 posts, read 17,383,485 times
Quote:

Posts bereft of logical content are suspect of , (self identifying issues eg maybe we hit a nerve ... jealousey... low intelligence, substance abuse)

Please offer "intelligible comment" with respects to post. Reason....
This is a thread of giving ...not aggression.
People deserve to be happy
Fruitcakes or ( mamma's boy's) do not have "reference" , to
the " exclusive depth "....of a womens need to give.
Know that this is a very good point and will be back tom night
Thank you for effort

Yes, between being jealous of you with my low intelligence and substance abuse, I still can't take you seriously as you do not offer a single coherent thought.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships