Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-08-2012, 09:30 PM

2,615 posts, read 5,401,273 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
I wouldn't be surprised, really. I think some straight guys wouldn't mind at least 'trying out' a post-op trannie, but would shy away from a relationship with her.
I would not be opposed to having a relationship with one, if the chemistry was right. It would have to be very much "post op" though.

We men are indeed visual creatures. I think that's why transsexuals disgust many men so much...it's the fear of seeing something visually feminine and sexually attractive only to find that "she" used to be a "he". For some reason, I don't have those hangups.

Old 02-08-2012, 09:34 PM

2,615 posts, read 5,401,273 times
The Asian Trap: TRAP#1: Harisu

Old 02-08-2012, 10:02 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,120,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
The problem with these trannie is that they set the bar high for real women,by getting breast implants,butt implants,etc.
I mean,they look nice and all but why do they try to out dress real women?

Sorry,I just hate it when someone says"some trannies look better than real women".
Fine,but they will never be a real women,they can't give birth.
Because they are not as convincing without all the makeup and hair. I'd like to see a convincing transgendered woman who has on no makeup, and is dressed very casual.

Old 02-08-2012, 10:19 PM

24,544 posts, read 56,068,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
Because they are not as convincing without all the makeup and hair. I'd like to see a convincing transgendered woman who has on no makeup, and is dressed very casual.
One of my close friends for one. NO ONE can tell she is a biological male, and she's the furthest thing from those flashy Thai lady-boys or the stereotypical trannie. When I met her she was keeping it a secret - just told me she was a lesbian. Only a few months into knowing her did she tell me. I would never have guessed, although her voice did sound a bit funny at times it was more than passable. What's more, she's pre-OP, but has breasts. Now I find out she actually identifies as bisexual.

On the flip-side, I've seen many trannies with the works - hair, makeup, shoes - pre-op and probably taking hormones, who I could easily tell were men. But it's not always as easy to tell as you may think, actually.

Some butch lesbians I've mistaken as men before, until I look at their chests.

Old 02-08-2012, 10:48 PM

24,544 posts, read 56,068,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonborn View Post
Very convincing. Some men with naturally feminine features can pull it off. I don't really see Mel Gibson or Bruce Willis convincingly playing a female character in a film though.

Old 02-24-2012, 11:08 AM

2 posts, read 3,168 times
Em Im transsexual and I dont see why they should be illegal you arrogant dick?!?! Transsexual people go through the hardest pain, not being able to function, think, act right because of a mix up of brain/sex at birth. Not their fault, deal with it. In my eyes they are the true men and women, they had to fight for the right to be there realselves... we werent spoon fed lyk you. So what, you basicaly wouldnt servve a suicidal frustrated poor girl trapped in some foreign body estrogen but you would serve a cancer patient chemo???? Gender dysphoria can kill unless the problems fixed. Get the point??? Actually I wouldnt expect you 2, Haters are gonna h8, *** you Brooklynight

Old 02-24-2012, 11:17 AM

890 posts, read 2,786,011 times
It's a big mind hurdle to overcome dating a transexual because it is not norm in my day to day life. I don't think I've ever met a transexual person.

So I think asking if I would date one depends on many factors, and not just the transexual factor. There's personality, core values, intelligence, and many other details to consider.

And I approach "unknowns" more cautiously, as opposed to "familiar."

Old 02-24-2012, 12:10 PM

773 posts, read 1,259,913 times
Who thinks up these questions? This has to be the weirdest one yet!

I would never judge someone who dated a transexual. But it's just not for me. All of the surgery and hormone therapy on the planet won't change those X-Y and X-X chromosomes. Technically, if one is female or male, that's who they will always be, biologically, no matter how much manipulation to the body. I'm not in favor of people being able to change their gender on their I.D.s, for example. What happens if/when they can no longer afford the hormone treatments necessary to keep them a male or female?

I think that Chaz Bono is a total darling, both inside and outside. And yes, s(he) should have been born male, no doubt about it. I have the utmost compassion for people who struggle with this. The vast majority of them will never be rich enough to afford the medical treatments necessary to physically alter themselves so they pass for the opposite sex.

Old 02-24-2012, 12:36 PM

2 posts, read 3,168 times
Okay, FIRST of all. A MAN who is attracted to a WOMAN ....no matter their past, is straight. :P!!!

An mtf transsexual IDENTIFIES AS A WOMAN, HAS ****, VAGINA, CURVES SO IF THATS NOT STRAIGHT I DONT KNOW WHAT THE **** IS?! Id hate to see what you go for ya creep.¬¬
Its shallow minded ****s like you that keep our world in prejudice, you sit on your throne high and mighty judging others for one thing you no ****/ALL ABOUT :/ PLAIN AND SIMPLE!

And were Im from UK E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G is free :3 (to make me more female that is :L) From nosejobs to hormone treatment from SRS to boobjob... the lot!

Old 02-24-2012, 06:27 PM

14,725 posts, read 33,375,627 times
I've never really looked into the definition of transexual and transgender. I guess I don't understand it, but to each their own. They're entitled to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

I would imagine they have gone through tremendous turmoil with an issue that is so fundamentally black and white to 99% of the population. I don't think I would have either the curiosity or the (psychological) attraction to date someone who has gone through this. But, then, there are way more liberal people on this forum, it seems, or a thread like this wouldn't come up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships