Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2010, 09:11 AM

3,849 posts, read 9,424,911 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdubs3201 View Post
Wow I got a funny story...

Called girl for date #2. First date went well, talked for 3.5 hours on wednesday, she gave me her number at the end of the date and I said I'd call her this weekend. I called Friday afternoon after work, no answer, left msg. She didn't call back.

I'm thinkin, ok, she's not interested, no big deal. Decided to shave off all my hair as it's getting warm out, I play a lot of sports and work out a lot, so having a full head of hair is a nuisance in some regard. And I'm thinkin I'm giving dating a break for a while, gonna work out and enjoy the summer.

She calls me back Saturday afternoon....oops.
You have to have hair to date
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2010, 09:17 AM

2,618 posts, read 6,163,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAtheBanker View Post
You have to have hair to date
Haha, no, but I don't think it looks good. Everyone else tells me they like it but I'm not a fan, who knows what she will think...she doesn't know about it yet.

Old 05-17-2010, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Haha, no, but I don't think it looks good. Everyone else tells me they like it but I'm not a fan, who knows what she will think...she doesn't know about it yet.
I've always liked hairless guys, as long as it was on purpose and not because of balding.

Hairless on the top of the head is fine, but I very much like facial hair and chest hair and...alright, I'm going to stop now before I get myself in trouble

Old 05-17-2010, 09:51 AM

Quote:
I've always liked hairless guys, as long as it was on purpose and not because of balding.

Hairless on the top of the head is fine, but I very much like facial hair and chest hair and...alright, I'm going to stop now before I get myself in trouble
Umm, yeah, that's pretty much me at this point. I have very very thick hair, so it's not fun to deal with, I have to put product in it otherwise it almost poofs out (not curly, but straight thick hair). So I'm not balding in any way, and I do have a light beard that I keep trimmed (very thick as well), not to mention the chest hair which I hate, but if you're into that then I'm ok with it

Let's just hope this chick doesn't freak out if we meet again.

Old 05-17-2010, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Umm, yeah, that's pretty much me at this point. I have very very thick hair, so it's not fun to deal with, I have to put product in it otherwise it almost poofs out (not curly, but straight thick hair). So I'm not balding in any way, and I do have a light beard that I keep trimmed (very thick as well), not to mention the chest hair which I hate, but if you're into that then I'm ok with it

Let's just hope this chick doesn't freak out if we meet again.
I think you'll be just fine A lot of girls are in to that look.

If she dumps you just because you shaved your head, then you don't need to be with that crazy girl anyway.

Old 05-17-2010, 09:58 AM

Quote:
I think you'll be just fine A lot of girls are in to that look.

If she dumps you just because you shaved your head, then you don't need to be with that crazy girl anyway.
oh I totally agree, I'd consider it a gift if she dumped me right away after seeing my lack of hair on my head.

Remember though, it's not the actual rejection that bothers me, it's the "I can sense it coming but they just wont tell me" that gets to me.

Old 05-17-2010, 10:09 AM

Quote:
oh I totally agree, I'd consider it a gift if she dumped me right away after seeing my lack of hair on my head.

Remember though, it's not the actual rejection that bothers me, it's the "I can sense it coming but they just wont tell me" that gets to me.
Maybe you need to adopt the philosophy of not giving a crap. Desensitize yourself to the whole dating scene. I think taking a break is a great idea, but make sure you REALLY take a break. No looking around, no first dates, no flings. Get that emotional drama under control and I think you'll be just fine
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships