Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-03-2010, 10:16 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,962,008 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitt_transplant View Post
LMAO. Typical behavior that youll find on Lincoln blve in Venice California. Being born and raised here in LA I can recognize just about every location. That is hilarious.

Old 06-03-2010, 10:37 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,706,825 times
Pitt, I remembered a comment you made a while back, when someone asked you to post a photo.

Quote:
I don't place my image up for judgement. Sorry but I only know about 3 guys on CD I would trust with that info. Chamaka, Lao and Coolhand.
And thats still a maybe.
Even you have a concept of boundaries and what you will and will not share, it seems.

Old 06-03-2010, 10:37 AM

9,855 posts, read 15,207,220 times
Quote:
Look mom..therapy:

YouTube - CRAZY CRACKHEAD SMASHES CAR!!!

Seriously if you have a problem with me biting back. Don't bite first.

Personal restraint is the sign of a weak mind fallen victim to behavior modification. Intelligence is knowing the difference in what matters to you as an individual. Not what matters to the person standing next to you because they have something to hide. Maturity is a static state. I hope I never mature.
I guess being immature consists of not putting up with stuff you don't have to and not being a two facer?

LOL

Yeh

Duplicative behavior to avoid confrontation and honesty while judging a person who thinks differently than you? VERY mature. LOL
Avoiding responsibility and confrontation so you can disrespect people's privacy and poke through their stuff behind their back is a lowlife thing to do.

Justify it however you want, but just know you are justifying bad behavior.

There are reasons and there are excuses. You are giving excuses so you can continue doing whatever the hell you want without consequence. If you are too much of a coward to confront someone rather than poking through their stuff, that is fine, but be a big enough person to admit it. Don't claim your attitude is anything other than fear of confrontation or the inability to show the kind of self-control any 10 year old already has.

Ok princess?

Old 06-03-2010, 10:39 AM

45,217 posts, read 100,739,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
Virgode, don't you remember in another thread that the OP said that she was going to put a snooping device in her daughter's phone? She defended her position and attacked me when I said it was wrong. Now, she wants to do it with someone else too? Wow. I suggest seeing a psychiatrist ms. pitt-transplant. I think you have been told why it is wrong many, many times already, so I won't say it again. But I do want to urge you to please get to the bottom of this fixation you have with invading people's privacy. I'm not judging you, I just don't know why you would continue down this road.

edit: maybe it was her son's phone...

When you expect the worst of people, they usually live up to your expectations.

Sadly, I think our OP must have been burned in the past and this has made her suspicious of all people, even when they've done nothing wrong. There are great therapists out there to help with these issues however

Old 06-03-2010, 10:40 AM

28,895 posts, read 54,165,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Pitt, I remembered a comment you made a while back, when someone asked you to post a photo.

Even you have a concept of boundaries and what you will and will not share, it seems.
Yep. Those who snoop will be the most ultra-sensitive to being snooped upon, it seems.

Old 06-03-2010, 10:44 AM

45,217 posts, read 100,739,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ8 View Post
Ah, but snooping is not. Curious, intelligent people ask questions; they do not snoop.
Sadly, she cannot accept this.

You know, you would think when EVERYONE around you is telling you the grass is green you'd give up your conviction that it's gray and accept your color-blindness

Old 06-03-2010, 11:00 AM

8,411 posts, read 39,264,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post

Have you ever been stalked on the internet? Do you know that someone can get your home address if the REALLY want to. It has nothing to do with boundaries. Its called being smart. I have also had my pictures stolen and used for profit in art pieces and used by others on profiles as their pictures. I have also had people stalk me on the internet and have had people recognize me on the streets. Also I have strong opinions (obviously). Anyone can see this. I would not want an employers or employees using any of my opinions against me (as they just recently did to the guy that made facebook). I also stated that I don't want some pervo beating off to it. Crazy me! LOL
Also people are fake with me when I post my picture. Guys are nicer and chicks won't even talk to me. People are so ridiculously manipulated by a visual its funny. I came here to exchange information, bs and ideas. Not prove my **** look good in a sweater.

There was a incident recently where this video gamer went and actually tried to kill a guy that killed him on a stupid video game. <--now that is crazy. That is someone who needs therapy. Not someone who does not AGREE with your opinions. To think of a opinion is of more worth or stance so much to the point you would advise therapy (and be serious) is juvenile, narcissistic, insane and over-dramatic.
_____

And oh...I poke and then a confront with evidence. Sorry I am not the shadow in the darkness you assume me to be. I guess it bothers people that I don't like to waste time with two facers or make choices on guesses.
~ adjusts crown to the most flattering angle ~

I don't have problems sharing with people, but posting your life online is not the wisest move all things considered.

Old 06-03-2010, 11:03 AM

8,411 posts, read 39,264,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
Sadly, she cannot accept this.

You know, you would think when EVERYONE around you is telling you the grass is green you'd give up your conviction that it's gray and accept your color-blindness
Actually intelligent people do things the way the figure out for themselves that works. Not what someone else told them to do.

I don't see whats so green about lying to yourself or not being able to go through whatever you want. That sounds like cross your fingers and hold on to your ass advice.

Old 06-03-2010, 11:13 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,706,825 times
Quote:
Have you ever been stalked on the internet? Do you know that someone can get your home address if the REALLY want to. It has nothing to do with boundaries. Its called being smart. I have also had my pictures stolen and used for profit in art pieces and used by others on profiles as their pictures. I have also had people stalk me on the internet and have had people recognize me on the streets. Also I have strong opinions (obviously). Anyone can see this. I would not want an employers or employees using any of my opinions against me (as they just recently did to the guy that made facebook). I also stated that I don't want some pervo beating off to it. Crazy me! LOL
But don't you think it's OK to snoop (I think that's a loaded word, but you seem to be OK using it) on someone you are dating? Someone you recently met? I don't understand why looking up a stranger's credit report is OK, but it's not OK if a stranger jerks off to your photo.

Old 06-03-2010, 11:13 AM

28,895 posts, read 54,165,927 times
Quote:
Actually intelligent people do things the way the figure out for themselves that works. Not what someone else told them to do.

I don't see whats so green about lying to yourself or not being able to go through whatever you want. That sounds like cross your fingers and hold on to your ass advice.
So, it's okay to be creepy in order to ferret out creeps. Nice double standard there.

Here's a better suggestion. Be a lot more selective with whom you associate. I mean, if you hurl yourself into a relationship by Date #3 or simply volunteer personal information with anybody in a chatroom, then you are opening yourself to a lot of grief (And a lot of danger in the process). It really isn't that hard to learn about someone. It just takes a little time and halfway decent intuition.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships