Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2010, 08:34 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,556,977 times

Advertisements

[quote=Campbell34;14663619]The Ark has been spotted many times. Yet no one was ever able to locate the same spot because of conditions on Ararat. Now that we have GPS, this is nolonger a problem. The group that found the Ark just in recent days can return to the same spot because of todays technology. You really need to think about what your saying before you make your statements Arjay.[/quote]

Pot, meet kettle.

Just a question for you C34. When this turns out to be a hoax, will you admit to being duped?

I thought not.

Old 06-18-2010, 09:46 AM

2,616 posts, read 2,398,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by achickenchaser View Post
I think the Tower of Babel is gonna be next. Perhaps someone can even make a theme park based on it.

After that, I see the remains of the whale Jonah was in being discovered. They can put that in the Creation Museum, I guess.

Just remember: if this Ark turns out not to be the real deal (can't imagine what those odds are), there's always next time. It's already been discovered about half a dozen times already.
The Tower of Babel would be neat. Learning a new language is expensive and time consuming. Screw Rosetta-stone. Just pay a flat fee and poof....you're speaking some ancient tongue.

Old 06-18-2010, 10:22 AM

2,339 posts, read 4,402,426 times
Default !

Quote:
Originally Posted by achickenchaser View Post
I think the Tower of Babel is gonna be next. Perhaps someone can even make a theme park based on it.

After that, I see the remains of the whale Jonah was in being discovered. They can put that in the Creation Museum, I guess.

Just remember: if this Ark turns out not to be the real deal (can't imagine what those odds are), there's always next time. It's already been discovered about half a dozen times already.

How bout Lot's wife? Wonder what happened to that salty ole chick! Or the ark of the covenant.... got to be out there somewhere if it is real.

Old 06-18-2010, 10:40 AM

4,173 posts, read 6,687,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniMae1 View Post
Yeah really! Oh and why would the CIA be involved in uh..."Noah's Ark?"
..because they need to be in good books of the "real" god to handle the Taliban. Name an aircraft carrier or a cruise ship that can sustain millions of species like the Ark did.

Last edited by calmdude; 06-18-2010 at 11:41 AM..

Old 06-18-2010, 10:44 AM

4,173 posts, read 6,687,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjay51 View Post
Just a question for you C34. When this turns out to be a hoax, will you admit to being duped?

If it is a hoax, trust me, there will be another "real" search. This process will repeat forever...

Old 06-18-2010, 11:01 AM

9,616 posts, read 12,919,537 times
Patience ladies & gents; patience. "All" will be unveiled soon. To no-one's particular surprise I'm betting.

I am curious if the devout here have sent in their donations though. It's quite easy; the NAMI website asks for your donations, payable via Amex, Visa or MC.

Support your mouth, as they say!

Old 06-18-2010, 04:27 PM

7,628 posts, read 10,971,951 times
[quote=Arjay51;14669391]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34 View Post
The Ark has been spotted many times. Yet no one was ever able to locate the same spot because of conditions on Ararat. Now that we have GPS, this is nolonger a problem. The group that found the Ark just in recent days can return to the same spot because of todays technology. You really need to think about what your saying before you make your statements Arjay.[/quote]

Pot, meet kettle.

I thought not.

If it turns out to be a hoax, I would be one of the first to admit to being duped. However, I do believe this is the real deal. And there are many others out there that feel the same way. The link below will tell you that this is an unbelievable huge wooden structure. And they have already entered seven spaces and discovered rooms, staircases, and fences for animals inside.

NoahsArkSearch.net - Breaking News of Noahs Ark Search Network (http://www.noahsarksearch.net/eng/content_feat01.php - broken link)

Old 06-18-2010, 04:33 PM

33,543 posts, read 37,145,710 times
Really, now? Then why have you never admitted to being duped before when numerous hoaxes have been proven to you?...I for one do not believe that you will ever admit to any hoax, if that hoax is what you WANT to believe..Since the ark story is physically impossible (proven multiple times) it cannot be anything but a hoax.

Old 06-18-2010, 07:35 PM

7,628 posts, read 10,971,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Really, now? Then why have you never admitted to being duped before when numerous hoaxes have been proven to you?...I for one do not believe that you will ever admit to any hoax, if that hoax is what you WANT to believe..Since the ark story is physically impossible (proven multiple times) it cannot be anything but a hoax.

And what was one of the hoaxes that I believed, that now have been proven to me to be a hoax sanspeur? You did say numerous, did you not?

Old 06-18-2010, 09:58 PM

16,155 posts, read 12,861,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34 View Post
And what was one of the hoaxes that I believed, that now have been proven to me to be a hoax sanspeur?
The rubbish from Ron Wyatt.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality