Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-23-2018, 04:47 PM

50,822 posts, read 24,335,838 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalAngel2009 View Post
As we are all children of the one true God, His Laws apply to all of us.

"Mortals may not fully realize that every law carries with it a penalty for its violation, and this applies to the smallest law in the material universe as well as to the greatest law in the Spiritual Kingdom. And this penalty is just as sure in its operation as is the law itself."

https://www.truthforallpeople.com/ju...-the-penalties
Purely egotistical thinking that the supposed god you worship is the actual god...if indeed there is one at all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-23-2018, 05:01 PM

2,071 posts, read 2,163,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
Purely egotistical thinking that the supposed god you worship is the actual god...if indeed there is one at all.

If you are ever in a spiritual state or rapport, then you may become aware of God, our Creator and Heavenly Father. This is what happened to me. Btw, he's not sitting on a throne high up in His Heavens looking down on us in anger. Rather, God doesn't have a body and never sits. He doesn't have a face. He has a form, but it's a soul form and it's substance is Divine Love. He is complete Love and has mercy and compassion for our temporary earth sufferings.

As I posted, God's laws are universal. There are both material and spiritual laws and they are different. So it's good to know as many as possible and there are a whole lotta them at the link I posted above.

Old 04-23-2018, 05:18 PM

Quote:
If you are ever in a spiritual state or rapport, then you may become aware of God, our Creator and Heavenly Father. This is what happened to me. Btw, he's not sitting on a throne high up in His Heavens looking down on us in anger. Rather, God doesn't have a body and never sits. He doesn't have a face. He has a form, but it's a soul form and it's substance is Divine Love. He is complete Love and has mercy and compassion for our temporary earth sufferings.

As I posted, God's laws are universal. There are both material and spiritual laws and they are different. So it's good to know as many as possible and there are a whole lotta them at the link I posted above.
And as I posted, purely an imaginary idol. And you not one iota of proof to dispute it.

Old 04-23-2018, 05:31 PM

Quote:
And as I posted, purely an imaginary idol. And you not one iota of proof to dispute it.
The proof is invisible... like God is invisible. I have received in my soul God's Gift of Divine Love. I know this because of the warmth it brings to my heart area because of my soul's longings. This is a spiritual thing.

Old 04-23-2018, 07:16 PM

Quote:
The proof is invisible... like God is invisible. I have received in my soul God's Gift of Divine Love. I know this because of the warmth it brings to my heart area because of my soul's longings. This is a spiritual thing.
And I don't believe it. Period. And, you have no evidence whatsoever. Your evidence is invisible; that's always true of things that don't exist.

If you can't show me conclusive evidence -- and you can't -- then I can't accept virtually anything you post. Anymore than you would accept a Hindu's "proof".

Old 04-23-2018, 07:34 PM

Quote:
And may I add, this is the preferred way of living because it brings our state of being into a higher spiritual level...which brings us peace and happiness.

As we know people who are suicidal are in a lower state of being, which some people call hell on earth. And this is true, too. After they pass over to the next world, their state of being is fixed for the moment. Their negative mental issues and thoughts don't miraculously disappear. In fact, after leaving the physical body, the spirit (with it's soul encased therein) to his or her horror... experience the intensified pain. This type of pain isn't felt in the Heavens. It's only in the Hells.

Old 04-23-2018, 07:41 PM

Quote:
And I don't believe it. Period. And, you have no evidence whatsoever. Your evidence is invisible; that's always true of things that don't exist.

If you can't show me conclusive evidence -- and you can't -- then I can't accept virtually anything you post. Anymore than you would accept a Hindu's "proof".
The proof is in the prayer. It requires a reading of it until you feel it. It's as simple as that. Took me a month of nightly reading and forgetting about it during the day.

https://www.truthforallpeople.com/pr...or-divine-love

No worries. You don't need to believe me... as always, my best unasked for spiritual advice is to just read it.

P.S. I'm not the only person on earth who has this belief. Just the only one who posts here at present. And we're normal every day working people, who if you met in person you wouldn't have a clue we're spiritual.

Old 04-23-2018, 08:03 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,190,517 times
Quote:
...snip...

P.S. I'm not the only person on earth who has this belief. Just the only one who posts here at present. And we're normal every day working people, who if you met in person you wouldn't have a clue we're spiritual.
Others may use another word.

Old 04-23-2018, 08:28 PM

Quote:
And may I add, this is the preferred way of living because it brings our state of being into a higher spiritual level...which brings us peace and happiness.

As we know people who are suicidal are in a lower state of being, which some people call hell on earth. And this is true, too. After they pass over to the next world, their state of being is fixed for the moment. Their negative mental issues and thoughts don't miraculously disappear. In fact, after leaving the physical body, the spirit (with it's soul encased therein) to his or her horror... experience the intensified pain. This type of pain isn't felt in the Heavens. It's only in the Hells.
You have no idea what happens in the "next world".

Old 04-23-2018, 08:30 PM

Quote:
The proof is in the prayer. It requires a reading of it until you feel it. It's as simple as that. Took me a month of nightly reading and forgetting about it during the day.

https://www.truthforallpeople.com/pr...or-divine-love

No worries. You don't need to believe me... as always, my best unasked for spiritual advice is to just read it.

I never take advice from people like you. I believe in realism. And while many of my friends are Christians, none of them are as unrealistic as what you post.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality