Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-27-2018, 09:56 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,216,558 times

Advertisements

I rest my case.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2018, 10:02 PM

2,074 posts, read 2,165,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tantalust View Post
Your family and long-time friends must have enjoyed you sharing all of that Love!

....at least I assume they must have.
Well, I call myself a Divine Love hugger. I love hugs. My daughter and I had a hug fest every day before she left for school. Now it's her two precious one's turn! And I've posted this before, God gives great hugs! Just ask Him if you need one.

Old 04-27-2018, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
I rest my case.
Dude! Relax.

I've got a song for you, but I don't know how to post a video here. Help anyone? Thanks.

Old 04-27-2018, 10:46 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,216,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalAngel2009 View Post
Dude! Relax.

I've got a song for you, but I don't know how to post a video here. Help anyone? Thanks.
I'm always relaxed - except when watching my teams in the playoffs. I make Perry Como seem tense.

Just post the YouTube URL and CD's software will convert it. Hit "preview post" to make sure and then "submit reply."

You're welcome.

And very, very wrong.

Old 04-27-2018, 11:01 PM

50,911 posts, read 24,413,204 times
Quote:

I don't want anybody to go to hell! That's why I keep sharing what I've learned... how to avoid it at all costs. But if it's too late to avoid it, there is hope to get out of there in the fastest way possible.

In the next life, there are two distinct areas. One is of light and the other is of darkness. Notice the similarity that we experience here in this earth life. There is no fire in hell. The only "fire" is mental torture and this comes from remembering all the negativity that was a part of our being... and this negativity may have resulted in all types of cruelties to either ourselves or others while we were alive.

Now when a person decides to take their own life... are they thinking positively or negatively? Are they being cruel to themselves and their family who, no doubt, will be heartbroken by their action?

I also want people to understand that hell isn't eternal. Even though some people (spirits) may be there for centuries. Keep in mind that there are spirits of light (most likely family members and friends) who are always reaching out to these unfortunate ones letting them know they can rise above their desperate situation. But this has to do with God. One way is experiencing remorse and asking for forgiveness and the other way is to ask God to fill up their soul with His Divine Love.

Imho, people who don't believe in God are really missing out... as you posted above Divine Love is such an awesome thing... people need to experience this spiritual phenomena to understand it. It lifts us up and gives us extreme happiness. It's a supernatural high. No drugs needed.
First of all, you don't know all that. That's just your fantasy.

Second, for those who don't believe, most of don't want you to "keep sharing" what you've fantasized. If someone asks you...that's fine. If they don't ask you, mind your own business.

Old 04-27-2018, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
I'm always relaxed - except when watching my teams in the playoffs. I make Perry Como seem tense.

Just post the YouTube URL and CD's software will convert it. Hit "preview post" to make sure and then "submit reply."

You're welcome.

And very, very wrong.
lol!

Great. I hope you'll listen... it's a song to the one upstairs.

Ha! No way, Jose!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDgGKAn58h4

Old 04-27-2018, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
First of all, you don't know all that. That's just your fantasy.

Second, for those who don't believe, most of don't want you to "keep sharing" what you've fantasized. If someone asks you...that's fine. If they don't ask you, mind your own business.

Somebody needs a happy pill.

Old 04-27-2018, 11:57 PM

50,911 posts, read 24,413,204 times
Quote:

Somebody needs a happy pill.
And others may need electric shock treatments.

Just kidding, of course. But what I suggested is exactly what I do. Many of my friends know I'm Buddhist. But I never discuss it with them unless they ask about it. That's how I respect their beliefs. You ought to try the concept.

Old 04-28-2018, 04:10 AM

21,020 posts, read 19,415,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
...But what I suggested is exactly what I do. Many of my friends know I'm Buddhist.
But I never discuss it with them unless they ask about it. That's how I respect their beliefs. You ought to try the concept.
phetaroi...this is a forum, come on.
It goes both ways..if any person doesn't want to hear what another is saying here...pass on by.
I'm not in the Buddhist section or Pagan section knocking them...this is the place to express beliefs.
Anyone can say what they believe here....ie, hell, no hell, hell is eternal, hell isn't eternal, you go there after suicide or ya don't, and so on.

Some say they believe something, or the Bible says it or they know it some other way.
It's what an open forum is about...esp, when in real life you do keep your mouth shut unless asked.

Old 04-28-2018, 06:13 AM

5,537 posts, read 7,120,709 times
Quote:
....as you posted above Divine Love is such an awesome thing... people need to experience this spiritual phenomena to understand it. .
That's nice that you are still able to practice that on your family , but just so you know, Jesus had some other ideas about it, as spelled out pretty clearly in https://biblehub.com/luke/14-26.htm
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality