Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-27-2018, 08:10 AM

21,020 posts, read 19,440,399 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
You left out a few.

But I'll leave you to your complacency. It's important for narcissists.
I don't think I have ever seen you say anything so rude..and to such a nice person, too.
Then to hide behind some face...I am shocked and disappointed in you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2018, 08:25 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,242,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
I don't think I have ever seen you say anything so rude..and to such a nice person, too.
She believes people go to hell and is smug about it.

I don't like those people.

I'm disappointed that you do.

Old 04-27-2018, 09:01 AM

21,020 posts, read 19,440,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
She believes people go to hell and is smug about it.

I don't like those people.

I'm disappointed that you do.
I admit I have not read all these pages. Smug and SoCalAngel dont seem to
be compatable to me...I dont want to go back and search ..but lets ask her...

Do you feel smug about people going to hell, sis?

Im thinking it was a misinterpretation.

Old 04-27-2018, 09:28 AM

18,976 posts, read 7,063,850 times
Quote:
You apparently pay very little attention to him.

Old 04-27-2018, 11:58 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,242,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
You apparently pay very little attention to him.

Old 04-27-2018, 04:00 PM

5,537 posts, read 7,126,623 times
We need a more better PC-ish term to replace the distasteful, unholy notion of "suicide". I like 'sacrifice oneself to one's self'.

Old 04-27-2018, 07:58 PM

32,977 posts, read 36,484,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tantalust View Post
We need a more better PC-ish term to replace the distasteful, unholy notion of "suicide". I like 'sacrifice oneself to one's self'.
If you drop more from the sentence, I could go with that.

Old 04-27-2018, 09:05 PM

I was going to post "more betterer", it's a good thing I didn't.

Old 04-27-2018, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalAngel2009 View Post
I have received in my soul God's Gift of Divine Love. I know this because of the warmth it brings to my heart area because of my soul's longings.
Your family and long-time friends must have enjoyed you sharing all of that Love!

....at least I assume they must have.

Old 04-27-2018, 09:48 PM

2,074 posts, read 2,168,042 times
Quote:
I admit I have not read all these pages. Smug and SoCalAngel dont seem to
be compatable to me...I dont want to go back and search ..but lets ask her...

Do you feel smug about people going to hell, sis?

Im thinking it was a misinterpretation.
Thanks for the nice words, Ms. Hepburn. Since the two dudes don't know me, they don't know that I really am a nice, loving person.

I don't want anybody to go to hell! That's why I keep sharing what I've learned... how to avoid it at all costs. But if it's too late to avoid it, there is hope to get out of there in the fastest way possible.

In the next life, there are two distinct areas. One is of light and the other is of darkness. Notice the similarity that we experience here in this earth life. There is no fire in hell. The only "fire" is mental torture and this comes from remembering all the negativity that was a part of our being... and this negativity may have resulted in all types of cruelties to either ourselves or others while we were alive.

Now when a person decides to take their own life... are they thinking positively or negatively? Are they being cruel to themselves and their family who, no doubt, will be heartbroken by their action?

I also want people to understand that hell isn't eternal. Even though some people (spirits) may be there for centuries. Keep in mind that there are spirits of light (most likely family members and friends) who are always reaching out to these unfortunate ones letting them know they can rise above their desperate situation. But this has to do with God. One way is experiencing remorse and asking for forgiveness and the other way is to ask God to fill up their soul with His Divine Love.

Imho, people who don't believe in God are really missing out... as you posted above Divine Love is such an awesome thing... people need to experience this spiritual phenomena to understand it. It lifts us up and gives us extreme happiness. It's a supernatural high. No drugs needed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality