Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should Montana & June meet?
Yes 37 80.43%
No 9 19.57%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2007, 06:22 AM

7,996 posts, read 12,276,700 times

Advertisements

Two and a half weeks and counting...

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2007, 10:18 AM

14,520 posts, read 8,768,824 times
Smile Hello...

June, we haven't yet met, but I've just read the whole thread and think this is so lovely

I'm relatively new to the forums, and still haven't found the pictures of you and Montana, where are they, or are they taken down? Just curious..

Anyway, many thoughts of you and MG, and yes....I'm one of those who will light a candle and say a prayer

Old 09-11-2007, 10:29 AM

8,672 posts, read 22,271,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by june 7th View Post
Two and a half weeks and counting...

Is Montana feeling any better with his back?

Old 09-18-2007, 09:43 AM

2,800 posts, read 10,009,701 times
I just thought we should bump this back up....

TEN DAYS AND COUNTING!

Old 09-18-2007, 10:02 AM

2,136 posts, read 4,789,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kawgpz550 View Post
I just thought we should bump this back up....

TEN DAYS AND COUNTING!
COUNTING!!! Hey, that's my obsession....eerrrr...I mean, job!

Old 09-18-2007, 10:05 AM

3,927 posts, read 8,668,858 times
All Junes co-workers keep staring at her as they hear her talking quietly to - - - NO ONE- - they sneak as close as they can, hoping to catch what she is saying, scratching their heads, silently wondering if she needs a break...could she have flipped? totally lost it???

THen......

They hear......

?????? Counting??????

My My MY She has flipped.......reverted back to childhood and childish games.....

Running as fast as they can, they enter the Big Bosses Office, "Er, sir, we have a problem" huff, huff..

Slowly raising his head, beady eyes piercing into their souls, " It better be a good one, I'm trying to finish my morning game of sukiu" came the gravely voice.

"Sir, it's June sir, I think she's gone...SIRSHESCOUNTing..."

"Counting? Whats wrong with counting?"

"Well, normally nothing, but she's counting very strangly." tattletale said, sounding more confident. "She's doing this, One MONTANA, Two MONTANA, Three MONTANA...all the way up to ten, then she has a faraway look in her eyes and a smile on her face, not just any smile, but a smile as if she is not sitting there in her office, but somewhere else entirely." "er, sir."

"WHAT's wrong with that????After working around you lardheads all day, I would be doing more than countin, I'd be hitting that dang bottle." hmm, "Now if you will excuse me, that sounds like a plan to me, shut the door on the way out." chuckling he poured himself a stiff one. "Looks like I didn't overindulge yesterday after all, someone else heard Ms. June counting, cept, she counted to eleven yesterday." Laughing, he drained the glass.

Old 09-18-2007, 10:28 AM

13,640 posts, read 24,512,386 times
Aiangel, I am on pins and needles over your "cliff hanger" Does The "Big Lardhead" know the secret of 10 montana? Are the inferior "Lardheads" just jealous of the glow that surrounds June, and the song she was singing this morning on her way to the water fountain, "Oceanfront Property in Arizona"?

Old 09-18-2007, 10:39 AM

14,520 posts, read 8,768,824 times
Unhappy "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to aiangel_writer again."

LOL, this is great!! More, we want more....I can tell Big Lardhead ain't no dummy...

June? June, where are you?

Old 09-18-2007, 10:47 AM

3,927 posts, read 8,668,858 times
Meanwhile, June, oblivious to the undercurrents from her co-workers is in her own little world. She smiles as she remembers Montana saying something about taking a side trip to visit blue, asking for her to guide them along the well worn paths of early settlers to the area.

How lovely it would be to meet blue, to see face to face all the sweetness that is her makeup. Ahhh, to walk alongside Montana picking wildflowers that gently sway in the later afternoon wind, seeing a babbling brook, huh, the dang brook is talking....."and he wants this report on his desk right after ....June, JUNE, are you listening? Mr. Lardhead--wants to see you with the report you are working on." tattletale stated, feeling smug. He just knew June was being called onto the carpet, and he couldn't wait to spread the news.

June gazed up at tattletale, love written all over her face, " June, you know you have been writing love all over your face in purple magic marker?"

Old 09-18-2007, 05:42 PM

7,996 posts, read 12,276,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macrina View Post

June? June, where are you?

Ah! But June is right here!

I see everyone's been having fun while June was away at work today!

Just as an amusement to you all, in one of the groups June runs she is suppose to introduce therapeutic ways in which the patients can calm themselves when they become highly anxious or agitated. One of the therapeutic techiniques is for them to employ counting! (Yes, I am being serious here!) Needless to say, I had to stop myself from giving them an example from my own experience, as we clinicians can't and don't do that. However, that is not to say that as I was running this group, I didn't have a very happy, smiling demeanor, as I couldn't help but think:

"One Montana, two Montana, three Montana...."

(And yes, Weather, I thought of you today, sweetie!)

Oh, and aiangel, my boss is a female who claims she hates alchohol!

Take gentle care

xo Montana
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality