Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2011, 01:56 PM

1,301 posts, read 2,111,724 times

Advertisements

Why does God preform abortions all the time through miscarriages? He's outdone all the abortion doctors put together ten times over. Conclusion: God is a far bigger monster than Hitler (why do these topics almost always involve Hitler anyways?) ever was. That is if you assume abortion is murder.

The whole video was ridiculous. He didn't even do that well setting up his gotcha moment/question. "Hitler compared Jews to non-humans?" Um...it's pretty easy to see and know the difference between fully grown human beings and a fetus. It's not exactly the same thing, ya know.

People actually think crap such as this is somehow a convincing argument?

Old 11-09-2011, 02:00 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,740,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rifleman View Post
Hows about when it is morally reprehensible to legally force the mother to have that baby when she herself is already in a socially disadvantaged situation, and the baby will then also be, or if it ends up in an orphanage, to then complete a life of further disadvantage, poverty, disease, and so on? Or, of course, if that woman has been the victim of rape, incest, spousal abuse, etc.

Then, obviously, it's a no-brainer. Abortion is a rational option. Not for casual birth control however. Nope.

but rifle man!!! the church will take care of all those unwanted souls, won't they???

just another note,, if say>> all the aborted children of tha past 200 years had been born?? the planet probably would have reached is total carrying capacity for humans..

Old 11-09-2011, 02:10 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,740,698 times

Russian.Wonderland-Abortion.avi - YouTube

average woman in russia have 7 abortions in their lifetime,, not a good practice of birth controll

Old 11-09-2011, 02:16 PM

7,525 posts, read 16,994,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouperStar34 View Post
FILL IN THE BLANK: It's okay to kill a baby in the womb when ________
I'll be glad to respond when you who are so intent on invading the womb first ensure the ones who do get born and becomes a baby have good nutrition, good schools, and parents who will want, love and cherish them. Once you have taken care of all the existing kids living in poverty or in foster homes let me know. THEN talk to me about fetuses. Until then don't bore me with you trite and overly dramatic angst.

Old 11-09-2011, 02:17 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,747,943 times
Abortion is bad for your mental health is another misnomer used by anti abortionists. Evidence shows otherwise.

Abortion and Mental Health: Myths and Realities

Old 11-09-2011, 02:37 PM

11,446 posts, read 16,195,778 times
FILL IN THE BLANK: It's okay to kill a baby in the womb when it's okay to kill babies by bombs dropped by American and/or Israeli aircraft.

Old 11-09-2011, 02:42 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,532,010 times
Abortion is murder, yes. Would it, could it be okay if and when a woman has stage 3 cancer, or something like that and she is undergoing chemo and radiation at the very time, and was when she conceived, but just found out a few weeks later, that she is expecting??

I wonder if that scenario has happened and what the gal did about it.

However, I committed abortion in the seventies, have truly repented about it, changed my mind about abortion, and can't support most humans' desires to have, or assist in one, period.

They aren't just murder, they are torturous murder, vacuuming, and ripping arms and legs off of babies, and the videos of abortion-some have shown that the baby actually sensed the foreign object entering the womb, and moved...yes, drew back, away from it.

C'monn....we are desensitized to it in our society, but then TV and movies have made us feel quite unaffected by the many murders, etc., in our areas.

Old 11-09-2011, 02:48 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,747,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
Abortion is murder, yes. Would it, could it be okay if and when a woman has stage 3 cancer, or something like that and she is undergoing chemo and radiation at the very time, and was when she conceived, but just found out a few weeks later, that she is expecting??

However, I committed abortion in the seventies, have truly repented about it, changed my mind about abortion, and can't support most humans' desires to have, or assist in one, period.

They aren't just murder, they are torturous murder, vacuuming, and ripping arms and legs off of babies, and the videos of abortion-some have shown that the baby actually sensed the foreign object entering the womb, and moved...yes, drew back, away from it.

C'monn....we are desensitized to it in our society, but then TV and movies have made us feel quite unaffected by the many murders, etc., in our areas.
Fetal Awareness - Review of Research and Recommendations for Practice | Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists

'In reviewing the neuroanatomical and physiological evidence in the fetus, it was apparent that connections from the periphery to the cortex are not intact before 24 weeks of gestation and, as most neuroscientists believe that the cortex is necessary for pain perception, it can be concluded that the fetus cannot experience pain in any sense prior to this gestation.'

Considering almost all abortions are performed before 20 weeks gestation, your emotive rant is obviously incorrect.

Old 11-09-2011, 02:49 PM

11,446 posts, read 16,195,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post

You're right! This society is desensitized. See post #16.

Old 11-09-2011, 02:50 PM

15,852 posts, read 35,153,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouperStar34 View Post
FILL IN THE BLANK: It's okay to kill a baby in the womb when ________....

"180" Movie - YouTube
Didn't change my mind.

And to answer your question...... when it is actually an unviable fetus.

20yrsinBranson
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.