Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2011, 08:31 PM

16,294 posts, read 28,540,763 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by raison_d'etre View Post
In my brief training with the SWAT team, I was taught that if a deadly weapon is involved, knife, gun, tools, or even martial arts training, you are stupid not to use deadly force, the other person usually is. If death occurs, that is not on the victim, but the suspect. A few of the places I impacted could cause permanent damage or death. I most likely did cause him permanent damage to the jaw and collar bone. He will have a constant reminder of his error.
Hopefully his cell mate will give him the hugs and lovein' he seems to need
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2011, 08:51 PM

4,486 posts, read 5,226,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullback32 View Post
12 gauge combat shotguns with laser sight, AR15 style pistol grip stock, eight round magazine and loaded with 00 buckshot make an excellent equalizer. Mine's on a bed rack right beside me should the need ever arise.
I don't suppose now would be a good time to make jokes about the crime rate in the Springs would it?

Old 12-14-2011, 09:05 PM

3,331 posts, read 5,958,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pamelaBeurman View Post
I don't suppose now would be a good time to make jokes about the crime rate in the Springs would it?
It really sucks how it's become here. Hard to believe. If someone breaks into my home while I am here, they best know that their life is forfeit.

Old 12-14-2011, 09:58 PM

16,294 posts, read 28,540,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullback32 View Post
It really sucks how it's become here. Hard to believe. If someone breaks into my home while I am here, they best know that their life is forfeit.
NC has just broadened our Castle Doctrine (effective 12/1/11)

North Carolina's new "Castle Doctrine" gun law takes effect Dec. 1st | Charlotte News | Weather | Carolina Panthers | Bobcats | FOX Charlotte | NC News

Old 12-15-2011, 03:04 AM

1,838 posts, read 2,250,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fractured_kidult View Post
I heard tonight that Raison is in the hospital. He was attacked while stopping someone who broke into his home while he and his fiance slept. I spoke with his fiance and she told me that he stopped the intruder, who turned out to be someone that was stalking her that they thought had stopped.. Raison was stabbed in the hand and shoulder in the scuffle.

Hopefully I will know more tomorrow.
sounds like he was lucky not to be stabbed in a more severe area,thats pure scum,hope raison is alright and that man should be done for attempted murder

Old 12-15-2011, 03:12 AM

1,838 posts, read 2,250,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by raison_d'etre View Post
Hey everyone, thank you for all the well wishes. I finally home and should recover fine with some PT. Some good and bad thing came from this. Obviously, the best part is my fiancés stalker is where he belongs(hospital and going to prison) He is being charged with attempted murder, assault with a deadly weapon, and B&E. We're pushing for the maximum sentence. Sadly, my fiancé is shaken up still and I have to take a week off from work without pay. My insurance will cover most of the costs and we are hoping out renters insurance will cover the rest. I will also be typing with the use of one hand, so forgive me if my posts are more jumbled then usual.
fair play to ya bud,hope your missus is alright and she should feel safe knowing your around to protect her.that could of went another way,little scum bag using knives
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality