Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-03-2007, 09:40 PM

3,684 posts, read 11,816,764 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by I LOVE NORTH CAROLINA View Post
All right!!!! I'm in for sure now! Maybe Weather can learn to make squirrel dumplings
Weather the recipe is easy to follow too!

Squirrel Dumplings (broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2007, 09:40 PM

3,927 posts, read 8,668,858 times
WAITTTTTTT!!!!!

Don't forget me, sorry, but I always run late. huf huf huf....

Weather, I'll cook. We can't be around pink bunnies without chocolate and marshmallows and marshmallow cream.

Scoot over Irish, those blasted bunnies are taking up all the room. Let's see....Pink Lemonade, Pink easter eggs, pink food coloring for the marshmallo cream.....yup, think I got everything, let's get this bus a rollin'... aiangel said as she settled in next to Irish and the many bags of goodies meant especially for cooking up a nice dreamy pink concoction.

Ah, hi June, blue, Weather and ILNC and guys....who's got the bunny cards??

Old 09-03-2007, 09:42 PM

23,016 posts, read 34,387,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aiangel_writer View Post
WAITTTTTTT!!!!!

Weather, I'll cook. We can't be around pink bunnies without chocolate and marshmallows and marshmallow cream.

Scoot over Irish, those blasted bunnies are taking up all the room. Let's see....Pink Lemonade, Pink easter eggs, pink food coloring for the marshmallo cream.....yup, think I got everything, let's get this bus a rollin'... aiangel said as she settled in next to Irish and the many bags of goodies meant especially for cooking up a nice dreamy pink concoction.

Oh I just love to eat pink food!

Old 09-03-2007, 09:43 PM

Quote:
WAITTTTTTT!!!!!

Don't worry, catch your breath. We would never leave with out the girl who had the chocolate!

Old 09-03-2007, 09:45 PM

Tee Hee Hee, well, I just wanted to make sure we wouldn't get hungry before I throwed together some road kill, er , meat and pink potatoes.

I was thinking, I could make brownies and drizzle pink icing all over them, and as I was running through the kitchen, I grabbed the Nestle Strawberry mix for our milk, ......

errrr....now who's the wiseguy that took my cat and dipped her into pink paint?????? Fess up.....Lemme see those hands.....

Old 09-03-2007, 09:46 PM

2,800 posts, read 10,009,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishmom View Post
No worries I'll pack a few crock pots and we can stew a couple of 'coons for the trip.
Wait a minute...you mean we can't eat the BUNNY?!

Old 09-03-2007, 09:49 PM

Aiangel stomps toward the back of the bus, poor cat dripping huge pink droplets along the way, "Hey June, hows MT doing with his back back here?" she plops the wet, pink dripping cat down on MT's tummy, he Humphs loudly but does not move for fear the fluffy pink feline will unsheathe her claws...sounds of objects being thrown hither and yon can be heard all the way to the driver seat where Jeff is finding it hard to keep the bus under control he is laughing so hard, he promised he would never tell the tale of who dipped that cat.....

Old 09-03-2007, 09:49 PM

3,490 posts, read 3,200,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kawgpz550 View Post
Wait a minute...you mean we can't eat the BUNNY?!
No, because then it would become the Church of the Yummy Bunny, then the Church of the Currently Digesting Bunny, then the Church of the...oh well, you get the picture!

Old 09-03-2007, 09:51 PM

3,490 posts, read 3,200,429 times
Quote:
Aiangel stomps toward the back of the bus, poor cat dripping huge pink droplets along the way, "Hey June, hows MT doing with his back back here?" she plops the wet, pink dripping cat down on MT's tummy, he Humphs loudly but does not move for fear the fluffy pink feline will unsheathe her claws...sounds of objects being thrown hither and yon can be heard all the way to the driver seat where Jeff is finding it hard to keep the bus under control he is laughing so hard, he promised he would never tell the tale of who dipped that cat.....
LMBO!

Old 09-03-2007, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Tee Hee Hee, well, I just wanted to make sure we wouldn't get hungry before I throwed together some road kill, er , meat and pink potatoes.

I was thinking, I could make brownies and drizzle pink icing all over them, and as I was running through the kitchen, I grabbed the Nestle Strawberry mix for our milk, ......

errrr....now who's the wiseguy that took my cat and dipped her into pink paint?????? Fess up.....Lemme see those hands.....
Quote:
ROFL!!! Aiangel you do a great narrative....the picture I have going through my mind is priceless!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality