Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-18-2012, 03:30 PM

5,298 posts, read 4,590,271 times

Advertisements

The universe has been finely tuned for our comfort, its properties percisely conductive to intelligent life. The force of gravity could hardly be set at a more ideal level; thus that force is a proof of God. Humans have been " Given" just the right amount of time to evolve in every manner that they should have. The ratio of Photons to nuclear particles falls within a most convenient range, because it was arranged and that is a proof and evidence of God. The convenience of the relative masses of protons and neutrons, one ever so slightly massive than the other, still yet another proof of God.

I mean how many shreds of evidence does one need?

Old 10-22-2012, 10:16 AM

Often many view change in nature as natural, feeling our environment- past and present- has such great inate percision entirely on its own. Yet in my view its complexity, dynamism and unpredictability denotes an unseen great hands on source. Change then is a set rule, not an uncontrolled exception; which again points to proof of a God. We must then learn to replace our idea of static beauty and perfection in biological nature with a new appreciation of the dynamics of a creator God.

Old 10-23-2012, 05:28 PM

The cell copies DNA for one of two purposes: either to make new cells or to make proteins. Through this we can track Gods expression through genes. They are not undirectional paths but a telegraphic creation of God that always has purpose that goes from DNA to protein. This is a promising proof of God. And it is a central dogma of molecular biology.

Old 12-10-2012, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
The cell copies DNA for one of two purposes: either to make new cells or to make proteins. Through this we can track Gods expression through genes. They are not undirectional paths but a telegraphic creation of God that always has purpose that goes from DNA to protein. This is a promising proof of God. And it is a central dogma of molecular biology.
When God creates " Telegraphically", it is simply astounding; pure energy created by pure egnimatic thought that has no power shortage! Imagine going from DNA to Protein simply by telegraphic energy; imagine then the mind of God? We can then actually examine the mind of God by examining DNA and Proteins!

Old 12-10-2012, 04:25 PM

2,677 posts, read 2,615,881 times
Quote:
We can then actually examine the mind of God by examining DNA and Proteins!
Assuming, arguendo, that you could somehow prove a divine creator, it would not validate any particular religion. It's just as likely to be Zeus than the god of the bible.

Old 12-10-2012, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DentalFloss View Post
Assuming, arguendo, that you could somehow prove a divine creator, it would not validate any particular religion. It's just as likely to be Zeus than the god of the bible.

I hold no intrest in the comparrisons of myths to figures of reality. That is an Athjeist handicap and weakness in debate.

God is the secret of life, yet many scientist feel that DNA is the secret of life, so these scientist are closer to God than they know.

Old 12-10-2012, 04:42 PM

Quote:
God is the secret of life, yet many scientist feel that DNA is the secret of life, so these scientist are closer to God than they know.
Are you suggesting that, in the event some definitive proof of a divine creator can be found in DNA (or elsewhere, for that matter), that would also somehow be proof of a specific god? If so, please explain how, exactly.

Old 12-10-2012, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Are you suggesting that, in the event some definitive proof of a divine creator can be found in DNA (or elsewhere, for that matter), that would also somehow be proof of a specific god? If so, please explain how, exactly.

Well yes, it is proof of a specific God, surely not a " Group of gods!" " Genes" are passed from parents to offspring, at the most there can only be two parents; humanity has obviously been the result of creative offspring of a being ( or God) that has definte simularity to humanity, the cheif of which is consciousness. Now, DNA proves this- we humans are not the offspring of mindless matter in space or emotionless chemicals.

Old 12-10-2012, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Now, DNA proves this- we humans are not the offspring of mindless matter in space or emotionless chemicals.
Sure it has.

Go back on your meds.

Move along, nothing to see here...

Old 12-10-2012, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Sure it has.

Go back on your meds.

Move along, nothing to see here...

I have never stopped taking my meds; and I have found that when a poster responds to a thread by asking others not to respond, they are somewhat threatened by it and seek to eliminate the threat.

But let me reassure you, I am not going to hurt you; I promise you that, your views are safe.

When I debate, I never seek to limit or stop the other from anything of reason.

Yet I perfectly understand when others cannot comprehend my reasoning; it occurs quite often.

" Eugenics" is an astounding proof of God; study it a bit.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality