Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-10-2012, 01:40 PM

33,595 posts, read 37,235,200 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
Sure; those two sentences you just wrote and the reasoning behind them, you couldnot have written and reasoned when you were 3 years old.
Growing up from three to maturity is NOT evolving.

Old 04-10-2012, 01:42 PM

33,595 posts, read 37,235,200 times
Quote:
A clay seal was found at " Tepe Gawra", near Nineveh, in 1932 and is now located in the University Museum of Pennsylvania. It shows a man and a woman in a downcast position. E. A. Speiser, who found the seal, said it strongly suggest the story of Adam and Eve being driven from Eden.

Genesis refers to " The river Euphrates", archaeologist have confirmed that.

It refered to the river Hiddekel ( Tigris), archaeologist have found that.

Genesis refers to " Mesopotamia", archaeoligist have confirmed that as Iraq.

Egyptian and Babylonian records confirm a surreal simularity to the Genesis account.

History confirms that Genesis was correct about;

Primeval chaos

Beginning of light

Creation of the firmanent

Appearance of dry land

Creation of Luminaries

Creation of man

Deity being worshipped

Archaeologist unearthed what is called " The creation Epic", a stunning confirmation of Genesis.

King Ashurbanipal Library confirms Genesis.

I have more if you need.
We don't need it...It is all just proving that genesis is myth anyway, and we already know that.

Old 04-10-2012, 01:48 PM

5,298 posts, read 4,602,312 times
The way God designed emergant evolution, consciousness emerged from conscious things. Classic biogenesis; the new emergant properties are in each case effectively related to the systems they emerged from. When it has emerged, it then guides the course of events in the brain and has causal efficacy in bodily behavior. In reserved evolution, the bodily behavior is no longer magified, but reduced, and the consciousness in the human is now the focus of emergant evolution.

Old 04-10-2012, 02:29 PM

16,744 posts, read 15,769,964 times
Quote:

Primeval chaos

Beginning of light

Appearance of dry land

Creation of Luminaries

Creation of man

Deity being worshipped

Archaeologist unearthed what is called " The creation Epic", a stunning confirmation of Genesis.

I have more if you need.
You are kidding, right? You have objective, independent proof of the beginning of light, the creations of the firmament, the creation of man, etc., etc., and you didn't post the links????? If you had any such thing (remember the objective, independent part), I'm anxious to read it.

Old 04-10-2012, 03:14 PM

31,767 posts, read 28,880,514 times
Quote:
The way God designed emergant evolution, consciousness emerged from conscious things.
Define consciousness.

Old 04-10-2012, 10:50 PM

3,423 posts, read 3,222,555 times
Quote:
A clay seal was found at " Tepe Gawra", near Nineveh, in 1932 and is now located in the University Museum of Pennsylvania. It shows a man and a woman in a downcast position. E. A. Speiser, who found the seal, said it strongly suggest the story of Adam and Eve being driven from Eden.

Genesis refers to " The river Euphrates", archaeologist have confirmed that.

It refered to the river Hiddekel ( Tigris), archaeologist have found that.

Genesis refers to " Mesopotamia", archaeoligist have confirmed that as Iraq.

Egyptian and Babylonian records confirm a surreal simularity to the Genesis account.

Primeval chaos

Beginning of light

Appearance of dry land

Creation of Luminaries

Creation of man

Deity being worshipped

I have more if you need.
And yet, none of this confirms the story of Genesis as being true.

Old 04-10-2012, 10:55 PM

3,423 posts, read 3,222,555 times
Quote:
The way God designed emergant evolution, consciousness emerged from conscious things. Classic biogenesis; the new emergant properties are in each case effectively related to the systems they emerged from. When it has emerged, it then guides the course of events in the brain and has causal efficacy in bodily behavior. In reserved evolution, the bodily behavior is no longer magified, but reduced, and the consciousness in the human is now the focus of emergant evolution.
I see you stringing words together here, but for the life of me it looks like complete gibberish. Consciousness emerged from conscious things? Really? No doubt, this came to you while you were riding a merry-go-round. As for "bodily behavior is no longer magnified, but reduced", gee that sounds more like an explanation for constipation than anything else.

Old 04-11-2012, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by orogenicman View Post
I see you stringing words together here, but for the life of me it looks like complete gibberish. Consciousness emerged from conscious things? Really? No doubt, this came to you while you were riding a merry-go-round. As for "bodily behavior is no longer magnified, but reduced", gee that sounds more like an explanation for constipation than anything else.
You're brilliant! You've figured out the process for reversing evolution. It's really constipation.

Old 04-11-2012, 12:13 PM

5,298 posts, read 4,602,312 times
Quote:

Constipation is a type of Reserved evolution; the elimination of things no longer needed. And the physical evolution of humanity is no longer needed.

Old 04-11-2012, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Constipation is a type of Reserved evolution; the elimination of things no longer needed. And the physical evolution of humanity is no longer needed.
orogenicman, it looks like Mickiel took you seriously!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.