Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-11-2012, 03:32 PM

278 posts, read 357,841 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Les View Post
I do not recognize the constitution as legitamite in regards to life.
God is life...God is truth..God is everything important that makes life worth living...without God..there is nothing...with God there is everything....

Now that should be paramount before the constitution...not the other way around, nor does the constitution validate opposers of standards set forth by God....thus nothing added, changed, or removed from His word or will....which has been done, and is still being done...and it says anyone who does this, will bring the wrath of God upon the lands...and the people...and those in support .

So...I want God to be happy...I want God to bless the lands...I want God to be proud of the things he made...and that we all come to a undeniable TRUTH....A fruit tree that bares no fruit is a waste of space...And Jesus cursed the Tree to death....

This act of Christ...has many meanings...but to feed a Fruit tree that bares no Fruit...wastes time and effort to grow, water, and sun...when something more fruitful could be grown in its place...thus Jesus seems to be mindful of some form of management system which brings about more food...more life.

Same with the human condition (Man and Woman made for Man to be his helper)...man and woman are the tree of life...their children are the fruits of their lions...
But the deviant Gay and Lesbian and other forms of twisted sexual thinking...are in some cases fruitless...but eat food that could feed others who would be more fruitful...then the waters are consumed, and the moral fabric is torn.....some believe one thing sexually while others believe something else sexually...which causes chaos in the system....one formulation is to take God's word as Truth on this, Being he made us as Helpers of the Garden (which is now being polluted at all cost)...As Jesus said..."Those who do the will of my Father, shall enter Paradise" those who do not will not...it is a self fulfilling paradox...."If we make it He will COME"///Rev 17:17 When the word and will of God is fulfilled...then we will see...cause and effect...come full circle.

No Idols, No money, No things of pollution making, no need for sex or sexual ludeness or mating to make more...Just to make a Garden with all the things put back in their rightful order, in the right way, for the right reasons...sinlessly....How long does it take humakind to do this?....the great ordeal?...Something so simple a child could do it in a second....and maybe only a child can....but you now see why the pedophile is defiling them...so they are not worthy to fulfill something pure of heart....

And here we argue over Just that state of mind...wonder why?...deviants.

So Constitionally speaking...My religion tells me that all the plants God made are Good...and I must sow all seeds...to be counted as a helper, or some seeds, or just one seed....still helping....and prohibition takes one plant out of my choice...which makes the people behind prohibition of plant anti God..anti Eden..and Anti Chirst....for God Said all the things he made are good...for reasons God knows are for the greator Good of all...

If the constition allows me to practice my religion...as I look out at USA's policies on Marijuana and Poppies, and coca, and other plants with drug ties, and eco friendly sound and benefical meds and renewable clean burning fuel possibilities in ethonal production, and land management with composting, and even climatization of the regional aspects of global weather..using Marijuana..the SUN PLANT OF PEACE..when sown sinlessly...I see a country in violation of their own constition...making ready for war and warfare..and as a constant need for bloodshed.....which now is a hypocrisy...as they now slaughter Talaban drug lords, Cubans, Mexicains, and others, covertly and upfront...for no real good reasons, and imprison children on their own home lands, and foreign soils...for making a living selling a commodity which can be easily grown..which can be more than just a Drug..But the brainwashing of their own making has now backfired on them, costing trillions to controll....and terrorists arising to cost even more to deal with...while they continue to dictate their hypocrisy of a constition which they cannot conform to themselves!!!..and trying to put it....OVER THE WORLD...and using the lies in that...FREEDOM? LIBERTY? FOR ALL?...which is not true!...and the FREE TRADE they proclaim is Good..is neither Free nor is it really Trade....If the IDOL is applied to it...As God said I Give you Everything....Given means Given, when it comes from God....but it seems as long as it is not So...it is stollen away by the IDOL..and under it..and in controll of all things subjected to that IDOL...and all born under it...twisted to one state or another....DEVIANTS ARE BORN!!!!!
Freedom and liberties of said constition for only those who sin and deviate from God....I say, seem appearent.... Is what I see being implimented..and what I hear....Prostition is now legal?....Yah but not growing certain plants to make life or EDENS of any fulfilled or likeness as to what God made in the beginning seems anti or opposite the reason for God making us......wonder why?....and I can tell you it has everything to do with those plants they are trying to wipe out...and all those they have disinfranchized because of the bent laws they made to profit themselves over it, and have power over, and take away other peoples right to life living for free, God said he Gives freely....So we now pay for what should be free ........and now the planet is in jepoardy of become a toxic swill of pollutants and biohazardious estates..known, and unknown....and more woe,wrath, pestilences, and plagues in the news...wonder why?...SIN and Evil abounding everywhere...more killing more sacrifices please...more and more slipping down the shady slope of corruption and sins and evils...found in everything humans have based a false value to

So let the governing body wed them...and leave this madness out of the house of prayer and God...for this is not something God wants to see nor reside, or rule over....if his state of mind has already been expressed in Biblical notation.

Jesus did make a statement about Gays and Lesbians...it was with the fruit tree of fig that bore no fruits....

So be mindful of that when seeking these kinds of unions...and stop pushing this into" being before God " or in his Houses of the Holy...for it is not Holy that which they are doing..and are trying to do with changing something said not to remove or altar...to mislead..

Now Jesus say Let em be...but they also in turn should let the righteous and holy be, and them be the words we follow now....but it is not so...especially if plant growers are imprisoned for doing what God made us for....

So who are really the evildoers?...if the evildoers are making the bent laws to kill and defile all that is holy pure and righteous be ?

And what is born under their IDOLs of engraven images?..more demonica persay?...I see em everywhere....ahha...oh they even let the pedophiles preach..and out for good behavior every now and then...to defile more children on the outside of the prison walls, than on the inside...wonder why?
Why do you consider homosexual activity to be wrong?

Old 05-11-2012, 04:03 PM

63,818 posts, read 40,109,822 times
Default how is being against gay marriage NOT hateful?

The answer to this question does not depend on God or any other external referent. The use of external referents and indices to infer the state of mind of a person is fraught with difficulty and should never be presumed to reflect the reality. The answer depends ONLY on the internal motivation and impetus for a person to oppose characterizing a union of two same sex people as a marriage. If there is no hate within the heart of the person holding that view . . . it cannot be hateful, period. It is more than possible for people who hate and people who do not hate to hold this view . . . though it would obviously be for very different reasons. I suspect there could be many potential reasons for holding the view that do not involve hatred.

Old 05-11-2012, 04:56 PM

1,168 posts, read 1,236,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mensaguy View Post
I consider the Constitution a very important document in the operation of our country.

God has no role in the United States government. Period.

Government is not life. Live our life however you wish. Just keep from pushing your religion at our government.
"In God we trust? or word about God is in the constitution....and...Remember that those who wrote the constitution were once Godly men and women...who feared the lord thy God....and it is even marked on the IDOL told not to have made more important than He.

So...the US is based on a God...which God?...is the Question I have to ask someone for a truthful answer...as God of the holy Bible said he is the one true God....that could mean there are other false Gods trying to be God...but are not.

So know them by their fruits...or works.....amen?...if they keep changing things in the constitution ...that would mean either it is defective or it holds too many detramental ideals to their power and lust ofr wealth ....any threat is a threat to their security and control and ties to all the tax money they collect for that piece of paper...which was written so they would not have total control over the people....for the people are the democracy not the government...and the religion of the one true God and his son is suppose to be over them to protect them from evil and sin.....So changing both...changes the protection, the promise, and the resultiong factors......where we are warned not to change things is what I am pointing at.

Something perfect, needs no change.....truth does not change...it is perfect....error does not correct truth....but truth corrects error.
Make tooo many errors...and the truth will correct it one way or another.....right?

Last edited by Sir Les; 05-11-2012 at 05:55 PM..

Old 05-11-2012, 05:59 PM

1,168 posts, read 1,236,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
The answer to this question does not depend on God or any other external referent. The use of external referents and indices to infer the state of mind of a person is fraught with difficulty and should never be presumed to reflect the reality. The answer depends ONLY on the internal motivation and impetus for a person to oppose characterizing a union of two same sex people as a marriage. If there is no hate within the heart of the person holding that view . . . it cannot be hateful, period. It is more than possible for people who hate and people who do not hate to hold this view . . . though it would obviously be for very different reasons. I suspect there could be many potential reasons for holding the view that do not involve hatred.

If God is TRUTH...THen the right answer of the one who made us human...is most releviant to this cunundrum....and it is the most paramount of all answers to gain truth of anything pertaining to the creation...for the master builder is the one who knows why and what he made, and the reasons for making....hence he is the expert on his own creations....what is born of God is Good...what man and woman are creating under a IDOL and living supporting sin and evil...well that is something else isn't it?

enough said there I say......but if you think there is someone or thing that can give you a more correct answer to this conundrum....by all means go ahead.

Now if God says this sort of thing is debased....then thinking to long about it only wastes time and effort...as God has supposedly already spoken on this premise...way back in time.

SO we have the answer...it is them who do not believe the answer is truth....and yet sexually transmitted virus is on the rise..and certain bacteria infections....which can kill...and do kill....so being mindful of that,,,...makes any claim to it being ok...false.

And I stand by that.
So does God....in its natural state it is wrong...if we follow our God's laws..."Do onto others as you would have done onto you"....spreading virus, bacteria, and God'[s anger....is not something I would say is LOVE.

But who am I to argue for God?

Old 05-13-2012, 09:12 AM

10,449 posts, read 12,465,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Les View Post
The Problem is...The Holy Bible...is suppose to remain Holy..Pure..and inline with God's word, testimonials, and desirers...If God states only Male Female unions..as helpers of the Garden...and states anyother union is aborhant to him...Then to bring this state of union which is aborhant to his house of Holies...is in defiance of His will....which brings woes onto the lands and people....Is this mindful of our neighbours and others?...
Like the part that says gays should die?

Quote:
13 “‘If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable.(A) They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.
Leviticus 20:13 (NIV)

Before you throw in the argument that the Old Testament does not apply...

Quote:
17 It is easier for heaven and earth to disappear than for the least stroke of a pen to drop out of the Law.
Luke 16:17 (NIV)

Tell me, Sir Les, do you sincerely believe that gay people should die? If the answer to that question is "no", then you are already ignoring parts of the Bible. Why not take it one step further and allow gay people to live their lives as they wish, and leave it up to God to punish homosexuality if He deems it necessary?

Quote:
But who am I to argue for God?
Exactly. If God really has an issue with homosexuality, I'm sure He can handle it, without the "help" of his "concerned" minions.

Old 05-13-2012, 10:38 AM

4 posts, read 3,992 times
That is opposite of the truth as well. God created man and woman. The gay part of the equation is our corrupted race's idea, to get their own way. The proud and jezebel spirit is risen as these are the last days and man become lovers of themselves and their hearts grow cold. Which is the reason why the civilization as we know it will collapse, the mockers and scorners will abound, but those that trust in the Word of life, will not be surprised by the turn of events.

Old 05-13-2012, 10:41 AM

10,607 posts, read 11,660,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Les;24265488[B
]"In God we trust? or word about God is in the constitution.[/b]...and...Remember that those who wrote the constitution were once Godly men and women...who feared the lord thy God....and it is even marked on the IDOL told not to have made more important than He.

So...the US is based on a God...which God?...is the Question I have to ask someone for a truthful answer...as God of the holy Bible said he is the one true God....that could mean there are other false Gods trying to be God...but are not.

So know them by their fruits...or works.....amen?...if they keep changing things in the constitution ...that would mean either it is defective or it holds too many detramental ideals to their power and lust ofr wealth ....any threat is a threat to their security and control and ties to all the tax money they collect for that piece of paper...which was written so they would not have total control over the people....for the people are the democracy not the government...and the religion of the one true God and his son is suppose to be over them to protect them from evil and sin.....So changing both...changes the protection, the promise, and the resultiong factors......where we are warned not to change things is what I am pointing at.

Something perfect, needs no change.....truth does not change...it is perfect....error does not correct truth....but truth corrects error.
Make tooo many errors...and the truth will correct it one way or another.....right?

You know I just read the Constitution of The United States of America and the preamble goes like this:

[We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution of the United States of America.]

Now I'm still wondering just where in the world the word God is even mentioned, let alone any kind of religion. You know if you're going to make such statements as the one above in bold, it would be advisable to at lease read the document that you're discussing so that you don't look like an uneducated fool. Just in case you don't have a copy of it, I will provide you with a link so that you won't make such a foolish mistake again....

U.S. CONSTITUTION,

Bill of Rights and Later Amendments

Last edited by ptsum; 05-13-2012 at 10:53 AM..

Old 05-13-2012, 10:43 AM

4 posts, read 3,992 times
God did not create homosexuality. It is based on rejection, sexual abuse, emotional abuse, absent dads and the above, or not the above just rejection/ and weak mothers who dont know how to affirm their sons, or dads who abuse their daughters, by rejection, emtionally sexually or physically. The 'gay' person is not born that way, but splits off from their very self, and a spirit takes over, an angry, jezebel type spirit, proud, awrrogant insisting they are right. It is obvious its a spirit. Why else would gay men totally act pretty well the same way, they want to 'become' the other person, take them on as their own, cannibalize their spirit more or less. There is no evolution, there is no reincarnation, and yoga is extremely harmful to a person since its based in hindu roots and maybe a person doesnt know its entangled with that, but the spirit does. We are not evolved. We are created. Your mindset is wrong.

Old 05-13-2012, 11:34 AM

10,607 posts, read 11,660,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkleinn2012 View Post
God did not create homosexuality. It is based on rejection, sexual abuse, emotional abuse, absent dads and the above, or not the above just rejection/ and weak mothers who dont know how to affirm their sons, or dads who abuse their daughters, by rejection, emtionally sexually or physically. The 'gay' person is not born that way, but splits off from their very self, and a spirit takes over, an angry, jezebel type spirit, proud, awrrogant insisting they are right. It is obvious its a spirit. Why else would gay men totally act pretty well the same way, they want to 'become' the other person, take them on as their own, cannibalize their spirit more or less. There is no evolution, there is no reincarnation, and yoga is extremely harmful to a person since its based in hindu roots and maybe a person doesnt know its entangled with that, but the spirit does. We are not evolved. We are created. Your mindset is wrong.

I wonder, how does it feel to be a bigot and a hater of people?

Old 05-13-2012, 12:13 PM

32 posts, read 117,835 times
While twinkle's post come off as bigotry. Most homosexuals although not all, curiously has either experienced or is in those 'gay' factors categories she enumerated.

Honestly also, the gay right's movement is just the evolution of women's right movement and then the black's rights movement in our history. I am pretty sure the gays will have their 'freedom' sooner or later just like the women and the black people before them.

in fact i will go nostradamus on this right's movements/protests and fight for freedom by the so called 'minority' of our time. i predict in the not so distant future when gays are finally 'free' to practice their rights... it is the robots turn to fight for their right!!! lol.

and i am mighty glad i will not be alive to see/witness it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.