Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-31-2007, 02:49 PM

3,927 posts, read 8,665,537 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawgpz550 View Post
I have a huge prayer request that needs to be fulfilled in a minimal amount of time!

As some of you may know, my 17 year old daughter is pregnant and is due July 2nd. We were informed a couple of months ago that my daughter was anemic...and instead of getting better, it is getting worse! Right now my daughter is facing the possibility of having to have a blood transfusion if her iron level doesn't improve DRASTICALLY by the time she delivers (only about 5 weeks away).
Please pray for her and the baby and that all will go well. She is already having a terribly time in her life right now...the last thing we need is the worries of a blood transfusion

Thank you everyone!

She is in my prayers, as well as all of you. what a horrid time for all of you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-31-2007, 02:57 PM

508 posts, read 1,673,069 times
Quote:
I have a huge prayer request that needs to be fulfilled in a minimal amount of time!

As some of you may know, my 17 year old daughter is pregnant and is due July 2nd. We were informed a couple of months ago that my daughter was anemic...and instead of getting better, it is getting worse! Right now my daughter is facing the possibility of having to have a blood transfusion if her iron level doesn't improve DRASTICALLY by the time she delivers (only about 5 weeks away).
Please pray for her and the baby and that all will go well. She is already having a terribly time in her life right now...the last thing we need is the worries of a blood transfusion

Thank you everyone!

You and your daughter, and her baby will be in my prayers.

Old 05-31-2007, 03:04 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,500,581 times
kawg..We shall continue to pray for you, your daughter and the precious unborn baby..You are so special to all of us here..Love you and big hugs

Old 05-31-2007, 03:08 PM

688 posts, read 2,835,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kawgpz550

Thank you everyone!
You are all in my prayers as well! I have a video for you:
Enjoy, and rejoice!

p.s.: You may have to turn your speakers up a bit more.........

YouTube - Shout to the Lord

LuLu

Old 05-31-2007, 03:21 PM

1,574 posts, read 4,753,814 times
Quote:

Thank you everyone!
kawgpz, I will be praying for you, your daughter and the little one she's carrying.

God will take good care of them!

Old 05-31-2007, 03:23 PM

1,082 posts, read 3,779,140 times
Dear Father, I ask that you hold all that are requesting prayer, in your loving hands. And when prayers are not answered in the way that is desired, Lord, I ask for your comfort, and healing for those with wounded hearts and spirits.
In your Precious Son's Name, I pray.
Amen

Old 05-31-2007, 03:39 PM

688 posts, read 2,835,542 times
[This is something I posted in another thread and I am just copy/pasting it here as a prayer request as well! Thanks everyone!]

My mother is coming to visit me for a few weeks! I miss her dearly! My kids are going to be so happy(it's a suprise to them)! She has been with a man for about 18 years, never married, he has a bad gambling and drinking problem. He would never hit her but he is verbally abusive. My mother just had a sort of "awakening" last year when she was in a car accident and broke her leg in many places and she has had to go through extensive surgeries and PT ever since. She realizes she may need care for this the rest of her life. Now for the "upbeat" part of this....she is beginning to take a look at her future, and where being with this man may lead her, especially if she was to need much ongoing medical care, and she's been pondering about retirement....would he squander all the money away and leave her penniless, etc. Anyway, she is coming to visit and we will be discussing steps on her freedom and future. I am so excited about this but I know I need prayer for God's wisdom on this. So I guess I should also post this in the prayer request thread! But I just wanted to share this good news because it is something I've prayed about in the past and something I've been wanting for my mom for a long time....which is freedom, and the ability to be herself and live life to the fullest!
Thanks for listening(reading)!

LuLu

Old 05-31-2007, 05:46 PM

2,800 posts, read 10,006,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuLu108 View Post
[This is something I posted in another thread and I am just copy/pasting it here as a prayer request as well! Thanks everyone!]

My mother is coming to visit me for a few weeks! I miss her dearly! My kids are going to be so happy(it's a suprise to them)! She has been with a man for about 18 years, never married, he has a bad gambling and drinking problem. He would never hit her but he is verbally abusive. My mother just had a sort of "awakening" last year when she was in a car accident and broke her leg in many places and she has had to go through extensive surgeries and PT ever since. She realizes she may need care for this the rest of her life. Now for the "upbeat" part of this....she is beginning to take a look at her future, and where being with this man may lead her, especially if she was to need much ongoing medical care, and she's been pondering about retirement....would he squander all the money away and leave her penniless, etc. Anyway, she is coming to visit and we will be discussing steps on her freedom and future. I am so excited about this but I know I need prayer for God's wisdom on this. So I guess I should also post this in the prayer request thread! But I just wanted to share this good news because it is something I've prayed about in the past and something I've been wanting for my mom for a long time....which is freedom, and the ability to be herself and live life to the fullest!
Thanks for listening(reading)!

LuLu
That's wonderful Lulu! I will keep your family in my prayers about this! I hope it all works out for you all!

Old 05-31-2007, 05:53 PM

2,800 posts, read 10,006,659 times
Thank you all so very much for your prayers for my daughter and our family. It means such a great deal to me to have so many of you right here at my fingertips .
Right now I am feeling a bit overwhelmed by this. I might as well let it all out here ....my daughter contracted an STD (sexually transmitted disease) from the baby's father (which is no longer in the picture THANK GOD). Because of this, there is a 95% chance that she will have to have a c-section. Now on top of that, the possibility of a blood transfusion.

Again, THANK YOU ALL SOOOOO MUCH, for all of your prayers in this situation!!

Old 05-31-2007, 05:54 PM

238 posts, read 624,238 times
Hi folks,

Haven't been on here for awhile. Busy househunting and jobhunting in Springfield, MO area. We think we've found our dream home. It's the only house we've looked at, that both my wife and I immediately thought, "This is it." We've just put in an offer, and we're expecting a reply by 9pm this evening.

I've also got a job interview with a big company in the Springfield area. The interview is for two possible positions, both of which would be a bit of a career change and a challenge.

So, a quick prayer for the Lord's will and guidance in both areas--house and job--would be greatly appreciated.

Oh, and we go back to Scotland early Monday morning, so having a house and a job to come to, later in the summer, would be a great relief for myself and my family.

Thanks,

wrightclan
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality