Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-12-2016, 11:45 AM

32,516 posts, read 37,189,293 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak80 View Post
Peer review.
LOL. Yup.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2016, 11:47 AM

30,902 posts, read 33,013,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
To me, it no coincidence that he called himself 'Eusebius'.

That it will be necessary sometimes to use falsehood as a remedy for the benefit of those who require such a mode of treatment"
Eusebius.
The title for chapter 32 of the twelfth book of Evangelical Preparation
Well, yeah.

Old 01-12-2016, 11:55 AM

16,155 posts, read 12,862,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eusebius View Post
If you had watched the video you would know he tries to keep his vedic understandings out of his talks. .
You don't understand. What I'm doing here is exposing your intellectual bancrupcy. You put this guy forward as a credible source so I want to know just HOW credible you think he is. You clearly think his views on archaeology are credible, even though he has not a single qualification in that science so do you think his views on vedic creationism are credible? Do you think that his claim that modern humans have been here for hundreds of millions of years are credible.

Old 01-12-2016, 11:56 AM

50,088 posts, read 20,738,332 times
Quote:
Watch and learn about cover-ups.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKfGC3P9KoQ

Tubal-Cain worked in copper and iron Genesis 4:22. Tubal-Cain was a descendant of Cain. Once archeology catches up with the Bible, let me know.

Ah yes, I smell hypocrisy.

I can't help that science and archeology hasn't caught up with the Bible yet.

Okydiddlydokie.

The Bible doesn't say Noah used steel framing for the ark. Until that is verified, it is just someone's opinion.

I don't know if anyone has ever told you this but God doesn't have a magic wand.

But it was put in the Bible. The reason given is prior to the flood. Just because you don't accept that reason does not mean it is not a valid reason.

Jesus never lied for a good cause.

Because it is true until proven false. Since no one has proven Noah could not build an ark the size told him, I'll stick with the historic account.

Obviously Noah fed the Koalas properly since they did survive. Whatever Noah did to support them is what he did.

Oh, sure, like you slam down that all humans came from a single celled amoeba which has no proof at all.

And your will be too as I always do to your craftiness and denial.

I never covered up any facts.

Like I said, just because archeology hasn't caught up with the Bible yet does no disprove the Bible.
There have been metal objects found in stone and coal. Just Google it.

Ah. Now we have moved on from fact fiddling to denial and If the Bible says so. I will leave you to your fantasies. I reckon I have done enough for any reasonable person.

Old 01-12-2016, 12:03 PM

Quote:
He is a pseudo-archaeologist with no qualifications in the field of archaeology. He is a 'vedic creationist', a Hindu who believes that modern humans have been on this planet for hundreds of millions of years. Presumably, as you have put him forward, you believe that he is a credible and reliable source right? So I ask again...do you support his views on vedic creationism and do you agree with his claims that modern humans have been on this planet for hundreds of millions of years?
Eusebius will often pull this trick - post some time wasting crackpot video which betrays it loopiness within the first five minutes. Then he complains we didn't watch it all. he was the same with an evolution -debunking video supposedly by an accredited evolutionists whi showed five minutes in that he didn't understand evolution at all. I also recall one hilarious episode ..in fact, two..where he posted articles that were supposed to support his position but in fact refuted it.

And i can hardly believe he is pulling the weary old 'The orthodoxy suppresses dissent' Claim. Eusebius, non-science articles do not get published in science journals.

Old 01-12-2016, 12:05 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,195,004 times
Quote:
He's an idiot and what's more he is an idiot who is unqualified. In the very few minutes of the video, the clown mentions that his book (plug, plug) has been mentioned in scientific journals and that THAT is equal to being 'peer-reviewed'. What he didn't mention is that it was lambasted by those who (unlike him) hold genuine qualifications in the field of archaeology as pseudo-science, and he was also lambasted, again by credible scientists who (unlike him) hold valid qualifications from accredited universities and scientific establishments, as a pseudo-scientist and charlatan.
Useless and senseless - a typical Eusie source.

Old 01-12-2016, 12:16 PM

Quote:
No. Since you folks don't feel the need to back up your statements when I ask for proof, the road goes both ways babe.
Sommy mate. You get proof and then ignore it. And a month or so later pop up making the same claims. Your "proof" is just stuff you make up, pointing to the Bible as reliable and this book, video or article you claim will provide your proof.
Well, chum I have enough experience of your methods to totally accept what is said about the absurd claims made in the video.

if you have any points to make, you watch the video, your post the points. You are the one claiming that orthodox science is wrong - you provide the proof. The burden is not on us other (perhaps) than in showing the genesis story up to be unbelievable.

I'd say that we have pretty much done that since all you do was invent unworkable arguments from 1st earth salt strata when they date from a time of life existing and your crash and burn on Minoan steel...oh yes. You may be right about iron rather than steel. I thought untempered iron was brittle and not flexible enough to work as ship -framing, but I may be wrong there. I'll check. If I am right again another epic failure on your part.

Old 01-12-2016, 01:31 PM

17,966 posts, read 15,975,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
That's a 0 on the truth scale. 0 being a lie and 10 being the truth.
Can't you take a joke.
Tell me Dew, when you search for information to back up what you say, do you search only for information which you don't agree with?

Old 01-12-2016, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AREQUIPA View Post
Sommy mate. You get proof and then ignore it. And a month or so later pop up making the same claims. Your "proof" is just stuff you make up, pointing to the Bible as reliable and this book, video or article you claim will provide your proof.
Well, chum I have enough experience of your methods to totally accept what is said about the absurd claims made in the video.

if you have any points to make, you watch the video, your post the points. You are the one claiming that orthodox science is wrong - you provide the proof. The burden is not on us other (perhaps) than in showing the genesis story up to be unbelievable.

I'd say that we have pretty much done that since all you do was invent unworkable arguments from 1st earth salt strata when they date from a time of life existing and your crash and burn on Minoan steel...oh yes. You may be right about iron rather than steel. I thought untempered iron was brittle and not flexible enough to work as ship -framing, but I may be wrong there. I'll check. If I am right again another epic failure on your part.
If someone tells me Noah had to have whales on the ark, I think it is only natural I ask for proof.

Did I say the Minoan's worked with steel?

I'm still waiting for proof Noah had to use iron in his ark to make it worthy.

Old 01-12-2016, 01:41 PM

Quote:
He's an idiot and what's more he is an idiot who is unqualified. In the very few minutes of the video, the clown mentions that his book (plug, plug) has been mentioned in scientific journals and that THAT is equal to being 'peer-reviewed'. What he didn't mention is that it was lambasted by those who (unlike him) hold genuine qualifications in the field of archaeology as pseudo-science, and he was also lambasted, again by credible scientists who (unlike him) hold valid qualifications from accredited universities and scientific establishments, as a pseudo-scientist and charlatan.
Actually the speaker in the video is a genius and is very qualified. So are you saying that the different levels of strata do not date an object found in that strata which he so states and which science agrees with him on?

Did you not see that the archeologists who did not agree with his findings did so because it went against their theory of evolution? But these human bones were found deep in strata where scientists agree that at that depth of strata, the human bones would have to be hundreds of millions of years old. Now either the scientists must change their dating for the strata layers so that those skeletons are not hundreds of millions of years old, or they must say they are wrong. Either way, something has to give and it is not going to be given in by the scientists in the video.
You can kill the messenger with your character assassination attempts but that does not undo what was proven in the video.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality