Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2016, 03:56 PM

19,942 posts, read 17,183,566 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallflash View Post
How so? Disbelief is not based on positive evidence God doesn't exist , so there is no story to tell or believe in .It is based on the decision there isn't sufficient evidence of a God to believe in.
Is that why you're prosletyzing on the internet?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2016, 04:03 PM

4,851 posts, read 2,282,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizio View Post

I have never asked a single person to convert to atheism . I do not consider myself one .

What does this have to do with God providing conclusive proof of its existence ?

Old 06-23-2016, 04:05 PM

18,490 posts, read 9,153,100 times
Quote:
I'd say (s)he's/ being skeptical of extraordinary claims on the Internet.

You express skepticism of the claims of Islam and Mormonism on the Internet all the time. Why can't someone be skeptical of Christianity?

Old 06-23-2016, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallflash View Post
I have never asked a single person to convert to atheism . I do not consider myself one .

I guess continuing to conduct a civil discussion was beyond you today . Maybe you will feel better tomorrow .
You routinely attack religion. I just assumed that your end goal was that you wanted people to not believe.

Old 06-23-2016, 04:07 PM

17,777 posts, read 13,670,239 times
Quote:
There will be a day when he will come back, and he will judge the world. it will be crystal clear who he is, then.

Have a good wait, Viz

Old 06-23-2016, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak80 View Post
I'd say (s)he's/ being skeptical of extraordinary claims on the Internet.

You express skepticism of the claims of Islam and Mormonism on the Internet all the time. Why can't someone be skeptical of Christianity?
If that's your thing, ok. Just own it. I realize that you don't believe in it. I don't think you're a horrible guy for it--it's just what you do. I'm ok with that and I can be an adult about it. But I'm just saying..don't act as if you aren't trying to convince anyone of your worldview when you routinely prosletyze for it.

Old 06-23-2016, 04:08 PM

9,689 posts, read 10,009,914 times
Actually God has a cure for cancer , which comes with the baptism of Holy spirit , Jesus told all Christians to get , where then all power will be there to prevent this sickness of cancer ........ The key is by the blood of Jesus . As Jesus said to here ``Stay cleansed by the blood of Jesus power and listen and obey and you will never have this sickness ``......... See people will have to take up the authority of believers and loose the spiritual wickedness in the high places who hold curses like cancer sickness and bind this spirit up and caste it down in Jesus name , plus people will need to bind up demons and powers of darkness and caste them down in Jesus name ``Glory to God ``.......... Then people will need to eat right which will prevent them from getting this sickness , like smoking would be out and eating cold cut meats with sodium nitrate would be out eating foods which prevent this sickness would be needed ............... See with the power of Holy Spirit by the baptism people need to pray for others and this power of God will grow, as God help though who helps others ......

Old 06-23-2016, 04:10 PM

18,249 posts, read 16,907,876 times
Quote:
What Christian doctrine hangs on only 1 verse?
Duh! He that believeth in the Son hath everlasting life; and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abideth on him.” John 3:36

Old 06-23-2016, 04:11 PM

Quote:
You routinely attack religion. I just assumed that your end goal was that you wanted people to not believe.
You routinely attack religion too, especially Mormonism and Islam. I just assume that your end goal is to get people to not believe in those religions.

Welcome to atheism, Vizio. We knew it was only a matter of time.

Old 06-23-2016, 04:13 PM

Quote:
If that's your thing, ok. Just own it. I realize that you don't believe in it. I don't think you're a horrible guy for it--it's just what you do. I'm ok with that and I can be an adult about it. But I'm just saying..don't act as if you aren't trying to convince anyone of your worldview when you routinely prosletyze for it.
I'm not a fan of worldviews. I'm a fan of facts and skepticism.

Question everything. If something can't stand up to skeptical inquiry, don't mindlessly buy into it!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality