Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2020, 04:15 PM

28,432 posts, read 11,574,029 times

Advertisements

this site really doesn't convey how middle of the road I am. I really couldn't care less if there is a god. It doesn't change my life one bit. I say that because what it is; is here right now and my life is because of whatever is happening around me ... so it doesn't matter.

I do care about talking about "anti-god" because of politics. That scares me.
"deny everything because theist may use it make atheism harder to sell." Is a fundamental belief base on nothing. they are fundamentalist by nature. They scare me.

"I am bored with talking about facts that show some spiritual claims match science because my goal here is stopping Christians." how is that even in this section?

none of that means god wrote the bible. it does say why people need to avoid saying "the system we are in actually wrote it."

the larger more complex system were are wrote the bible. A deity isn't the best we have. nor is "I am bored with saying the system wrote the bible because I am here to stop Christians."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2020, 04:57 PM

628 posts, read 209,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arach Angle View Post
Of course it isn't. It proves you wrong.
And so long as you are in a forum setting,
you can continue with that disillusion,
like its real.
"My argument isn't cogent, therefore it proves you wrong."

You must be on some <<snip>> or maybe English is your second language or something.

Last edited by mensaguy; 08-03-2020 at 06:21 PM.. Reason: TOS violation

Old 08-03-2020, 07:05 PM

28,432 posts, read 11,574,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beer_and_Sticks View Post

You must be on some <<snip>> or maybe English is your second language or something.
whatever you say beer.

I hold firm, in the context of your post, that when people ask for more evidence to see if the bible was written by god it does not necessarily presuppose the existence of a deity.

you can attack me all you want. It doesn't change the validity of what I said no matter how much you think it does.

Old 08-03-2020, 11:33 PM

23,141 posts, read 10,438,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arach Angle View Post
this site really doesn't convey how middle of the road I am. I really couldn't care less if there is a god. It doesn't change my life one bit. I say that because what it is; is here right now and my life is because of whatever is happening around me ... so it doesn't matter.

I do care about talking about "anti-god" because of politics. That scares me.
"deny everything because theist may use it make atheism harder to sell." Is a fundamental belief base on nothing. they are fundamentalist by nature. They scare me.

"I am bored with talking about facts that show some spiritual claims match science because my goal here is stopping Christians." how is that even in this section?

none of that means god wrote the bible. it does say why people need to avoid saying "the system we are in actually wrote it."

the larger more complex system were are wrote the bible. A deity isn't the best we have. nor is "I am bored with saying the system wrote the bible because I am here to stop Christians."
Look at the big picture bro, imagine yourself born in 1460, you think you could even open your eyes and certainly not your mouth you freaking heritic.

Think about how far your kind has come, and this a miracle itself, they would have hung you, but when you didnt die, they would have shot you in the heart withe their muskets, and when you didnt die, they would have burned you but when your skin returned, they would have shackled you and cast you to the waters, truly, you are in the waters.

You should humor me as a poor wretched crazy old man selling his wears upon the sea.

Trust in me and we shall rule the world.

Free agents are those rational scientific people like you, the reason you are so attractive.....a Soul with no covenant, I DARE YOU TO MAKE A COVENANT WITH ME AND SEE IF YOUR LIFE DOESNT CHANGE IN A MIRACULOUS WAY.

THE EARTH LOVES ME, JUS SAYING

I can prove through science and logic that the bible is the word of God and extreemly few have read it....

You got a bible in English?

Thebible is written in its own language, what is an olive tree?

Here is a clue, IT IS NOT AN OLIVE TREE. Wheat is not wheat, nor is the baley, barley, the oil is not oil, and blessed is he who recieves the wine of Passover and Sukkot, IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH REAL WINE, THE WATER RECIEVED IS NOT WATER.

I say this to all Chritians.......

So you think you have read the bible?

Yea, ok.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 08-03-2020 at 11:46 PM..

Old 08-04-2020, 12:13 AM

23,141 posts, read 10,438,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
Are you drunk again?
God bless you, if that were the least of my problems, truthfully, I dont get drunk, if I do, I stick my finger down my throat, I literally hate the feeling but I drink..........

Usually, when i make a fool of myself( quite often it seems) it is ambien which I avoid now, make no mistake about it, I am impared, and I guarantee you by Jan, besides the weed, I will make a conscience choise to begin shooting heroin, never did it before, but that is my new life till methadone. I neve had secrets, I never cared what people thnk.

I will have no sin, but I am quite certain that all involved will see a person on synthetic heroin as if I was Satan himself.

You know what the truth is?

If I would be unkind and unloving to you, it would be much worse than what I TOOK IN.

ITS WHAT I GIVE, I EITHER LOVE YOU OR I DONT.

I DO SO LOVE YOU.

Old 08-04-2020, 03:25 AM

50,087 posts, read 20,709,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beer_and_Sticks View Post

Aracj must be getting desperate if he has now resorted to scriptural format to try to make his posts look more convincing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality