Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-08-2017, 09:21 AM

17,161 posts, read 11,399,541 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalAngel2009 View Post
You mean why God saw that His words were falling on deaf ears? I can only speculate that He made a decision to put it on the backburner and get back to it later.
So, God withdrew love (which is God's very nature) from humanity, because God got busy doing something else?

Quote:
Btw, this I do know, God is going to, once again, withdraw the privilege of receiving His Divine Love, but the time is known only to Him. This doesn't mean He doesn't Love all of us, it's just that those who don't jump on the Divine Love bandwagon will have their natural love purified to a very high degree and they will be extremely happy living in the highest Natural Love Heavens. But they will not be able to enter the Celestial Heavens (the Kingdom of God) and will not be assured of immortality.

And a some point, the hells will be emptied as those spirits become purified in their soul either in their natural love (this is known as spiritual development) or by Divine Love (this is called soul development).
And God is going to withdraw love again, at some point in the future, because God will get tired of loving people? Or tired of offering love (Godself) to people? Or...?

It just isn't making any sense, sorry.

Old 07-08-2017, 09:22 AM

28,432 posts, read 11,591,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
Plato's cave all over again.
yup,

we haven't changed in a 100,000 years. to me anyway.

Old 07-08-2017, 09:24 AM

2,074 posts, read 2,164,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak80 View Post
It's a hybrid of New Age woo and Christianity. A new religion for Southern California.
Ha! It's a new religion for the world.

Old 07-08-2017, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
So, God withdrew love (which is God's very nature) from humanity, because God got busy doing something else?
To further clarify, God's Divine Love is a "soul love." It's not the natural love we're all born with. So He has the right to do with it as He wishes... to either offer it to us or not.

Quote:
And God is going to withdraw love again, at some point in the future, because God will get tired of loving people? Or tired of offering love (Godself) to people? Or...?

It just isn't making any sense, sorry.
God will always love all of His children no matter where they are. Those who don't choose to follow the way in Divine Love, will be loved by Him. They just won't become divine, i.e., at-one with God and live in His Celestial Kingdom.

Only God knows, perhaps, at some point in time, He'll offer it again to those who weren't interested in receiving it this time around. Then there might possibly be a second Celestial Kingdom.

If you're interested to learn more about God, here's a link which isn't click bait or contain ads:

Truth for all people - God, The Heavenly Father

Old 07-08-2017, 09:58 AM

Quote:
To further clarify, God's Divine Love is a "soul love." It's not the natural love we're all born with. So He has the right to do with it as He wishes... to either offer it to us or not.
I don't think the nature of divine love could be such that it is ever not present. It's not something that is offered or not, it just IS. It's not capricious, undependable, nor could it ever stop "flowing" or not be present. That simply does not compute.

Quote:
God will always love all of His children no matter where they are. Those who don't choose to follow the way in Divine Love, will be loved by Him. They just won't become divine, i.e., at-one with God and live in His Celestial Kingdom.

Only God knows, perhaps, at some point in time, He'll offer it again to those who weren't interested in receiving it this time around. Then there might possibly be a second Celestial Kingdom.

If you're interested to learn more about God, here's a link which isn't click bait or contain ads:

Truth for all people - God, The Heavenly Father

Old 07-08-2017, 10:26 AM

Quote:
I don't think the nature of divine love could be such that it is ever not present. It's not something that is offered or not, it just IS. It's not capricious, undependable, nor could it ever stop "flowing" or not be present. That simply does not compute.

In fact, it is present right now. It surrounds each of us. It just isn't inside our souls, though, until we ask for it. When we take this step, God hears our call and sends His Holy Spirit to deliver Divine Love into our soul. When we receive it, we know it. This is the simple process.

For those interested to read further, here is more information about Divine Love:

Truth for all people - The Divine Love of God

I want to add a couple more things here.

Soul longings will also bring about the inflowing of Divine Love into our souls without the need for prayer.

People may receive Divine Love not realizing what it is or where it came from. For instance, some Christians who possess this Divine Love wrongfully believe that it's Jesus.

Last edited by SoCalAngel2009; 07-08-2017 at 10:37 AM..

Old 07-08-2017, 10:35 AM

Quote:

In fact, it is present right now. It surrounds each of us. It just isn't inside our souls, though, until we ask for it. When we take this step, God hears our call and sends His Holy Spirit to deliver Divine Love into our soul. When we receive it, we know it. This is the simple process.

For those interested to read further, here is more information about Divine Love:

Truth for all people - The Divine Love of God
The point is, I don't believe there ever was, or ever will be, a time when God's love isn't present or would be withheld. The nature of love, as I understand it, does not allow for such.

As for asking for God's love to fill us, I'm not against it, certainly. But, I do think that what's far more important is understanding that we each have the ability to allow God's love to flow through us to others. If there's anything keeping us from experiencing God's love, aisi, it isn't because God has withheld love, but that we've stopped the flow. Sort of like a light switch, maybe? Turn the switch on and shine the "light/love" that is always there onto others. Turn the switch off, the circuit is broken.

Old 07-08-2017, 10:41 AM

Quote:
The point is, I don't believe there ever was, or ever will be, a time when God's love isn't present or would be withheld. The nature of love, as I understand it, does not allow for such.

As for asking for God's love to fill us, I'm not against it, certainly. But, I do think that what's far more important is understanding that we each have the ability to allow God's love to flow through us to others. If there's anything keeping us from experiencing God's love, aisi, it isn't because God has withheld love, but that we've stopped the flow. Sort of like a light switch, maybe? Turn the switch on and shine the "light/love" that is always there onto others. Turn the switch off, the circuit is broken.
Well, we'll have to agree to disagree on that point.

If you're already receiving it... that's awesome. I definitely believe in sending the Divine Love that's in my soul out into the world. Matter of fact, I'll send you some now. Blessings.

Old 07-08-2017, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Well, we'll have to agree to disagree on that point.
Which point, if you don't mind me asking?

Quote:
If you're already receiving it... that's awesome. I definitely believe in sending the Divine Love that's in my soul out into the world. Matter of fact, I'll send you some now. Blessings.

Old 07-08-2017, 11:05 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,048,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pneuma View Post
That called toeing the standard fundamentalist line.

Since I'm not a fundamentalist except by your standards, that's a no. And that's by 32 years of experience of reconciling what seems to be irreconcilable AT FIRST GLANCE, not by any other standard. Peace
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality