U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 01-09-2018, 02:40 PM
 
Location: Booth Texas
13,244 posts, read 4,228,306 times
Reputation: 1296

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
I was someone that worshiped a false god of my own creation. I believed that this god would accept me into heaven if I was good enough. Then, I met Jesus. He saved me by his work completely, not mine.
BF, why not continue in your realizations to admit the truth that the Jesus you follow is an invented false Messiah, and this isn't opinion speaking BF, It is written down for all to see the Jewish Jesus, not an invention of a pagan lawless Jesus. We do Jesus great harm by painting him as a lawless pagan Jesus when we keep lawless pagan ways and then say,'' We are Christians?""


In what world is a Pagan who keeps a pagan worship system, under the covenant of Jesus BF?


Again, you have one offer, and God doesn't exclude ANYONE, but what you have chosen is Babylon and you should admit this to yourself if you are keeping lawless pagan holy days, traditions and rituals that teach of Tammuz. Revelation tells us flat out that the whole church would soon follow Tammuz, and this is your invented Messiah who looks NOTHING like Jesus.


How in the world does a Babylonian Messiah look like a lawful Jewish man who came walking in Judaism?


Not only is it not the worship of Jesus, the church has made sure that no Gentile has joined the true Jewish Jesus. The only covenant a Gentile has is the betrothal in Hosea two, and unless the Gentile returns and repents of his lawlessness and paganism, he cannot join Israel, and a curse will go out and remain upon the earth because the hearts of the children would not return to the hearts of the fathers.


This is said confirming the coming of the spirit of Elijah.


The spirit of Elijah IS NOT SENT TO THE JEW, the spirit of Elijah goes into the gentile to make him return to the Jews, to the ways of Jerusalem, does somebody else have an incorrect view of what they think Elijah comes to do?


Elijah and John had one single mission to pagan Gentiles living in the land of Joseph, in the land of the kingdom of Ephraim, and they have one set goal to go out and prepare Gentile for a Marriage to a Jew, their one mission is to bring in Gentiles who would repent of their involvement with any other God.

DO YOU WANT THE SPIRIT OF ELIJAH BF?

WHAT DO YOU CLAIM THE SPIRIT OF ELIJAH IS TO DO OTHER THAN PREPARING GENTILES TO COME BACK TO JERUSALEM AND BE A PART OF ISRAEL THROUGH A REDEEMING MARRIAGE?

The spirit of Elijah will come upon a Gentile and turn him back to Jerusalem to love the Jews, to love the commandments of God and to obtain an inheritance in Israel.

PLEASE, PLEASE pray for the spirit of Elijah to come upon you, would you pray this?

Because if you do, you are praying that God humbles your heart, and he will turn you back with respect to his word and you will respect his servant Moses. Do you want the spirit of Elijah?

You have no idea BF, you have no idea what can happen to you after the spirit of Elijah has come to you, and no matter what I say, you should really think about it. IT CAN COME UPON YOU IF YOU ARE JUST WILLING. But if the nations do not turn with respect, and they shun the spirit of Elijah, the earth will be cursed because of them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 01-09-2018, 02:53 PM
Status: "Just crying wolf" (set 10 days ago)
 
5,285 posts, read 1,324,609 times
Reputation: 804
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
BF, why not continue in your realizations to admit the truth that the Jesus you follow is an invented false Messiah, and this isn't opinion speaking BF, It is written down for all to see the Jewish Jesus, not an invention of a pagan lawless Jesus. We do Jesus great harm by painting him as a lawless pagan Jesus when we keep lawless pagan ways and then say,'' We are Christians?""


In what world is a Pagan who keeps a pagan worship system, under the covenant of Jesus BF?


Again, you have one offer, and God doesn't exclude ANYONE, but what you have chosen is Babylon and you should admit this to yourself if you are keeping lawless pagan holy days, traditions and rituals that teach of Tammuz. Revelation tells us flat out that the whole church would soon follow Tammuz, and this is your invented Messiah who looks NOTHING like Jesus.


How in the world does a Babylonian Messiah look like a lawful Jewish man who came walking in Judaism?


Not only is it not the worship of Jesus, the church has made sure that no Gentile has joined the true Jewish Jesus. The only covenant a Gentile has is the betrothal in Hosea two, and unless the Gentile returns and repents of his lawlessness and paganism, he cannot join Israel, and a curse will go out and remain upon the earth because the hearts of the children would not return to the hearts of the fathers.


This is said confirming the coming of the spirit of Elijah.


The spirit of Elijah IS NOT SENT TO THE JEW, the spirit of Elijah goes into the gentile to make him return to the Jews, to the ways of Jerusalem, does somebody else have an incorrect view of what they think Elijah comes to do?


Elijah and John had one single mission to pagan Gentiles living in the land of Joseph, in the land of the kingdom of Ephraim, and they have one set goal to go out and prepare Gentile for a Marriage to a Jew, their one mission is to bring in Gentiles who would repent of their involvement with any other God.

DO YOU WANT THE SPIRIT OF ELIJAH BF?

WHAT DO YOU CLAIM THE SPIRIT OF ELIJAH IS TO DO OTHER THAN PREPARING GENTILES TO COME BACK TO JERUSALEM AND BE A PART OF ISRAEL THROUGH A REDEEMING MARRIAGE?

The spirit of Elijah will come upon a Gentile and turn him back to Jerusalem to love the Jews, to love the commandments of God and to obtain an inheritance in Israel.

PLEASE, PLEASE pray for the spirit of Elijah to come upon you, would you pray this?

Because if you do, you are praying that God humbles your heart, and he will turn you back with respect to his word and you will respect his servant Moses. Do you want the spirit of Elijah?

You have no idea BF, you have no idea what can happen to you after the spirit of Elijah has come to you, and no matter what I say, you should really think about it. IT CAN COME UPON YOU IF YOU ARE JUST WILLING. But if the nations do not turn with respect, and they shun the spirit of Elijah, the earth will be cursed because of them.
If the stuff you come up with wasn't so wacky, maybe I'd give your thoughts some consideration.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-09-2018, 03:38 PM
 
Location: Booth Texas
13,244 posts, read 4,228,306 times
Reputation: 1296
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
If the stuff you come up with wasn't so wacky, maybe I'd give your thoughts some consideration.
Let us both pray for you to receive the spirit of Elijah because your life will change from the very moment, and you begin your walk in Revelation. You receive the spirit of Elijah and you wont go to sleep for months and months and you will see things. It is an insatiable spirit, but it has but one goal, and this is to change a Gentile into a Jew and to set him walking in the path laid out in Matthew 24 and the book of Revelation as instruction how to walk in the fall holy days appointed for the second coming. The second coming has happened in everyone who has obtained the spirit of Elijah and who kept walking, Revelation is written to every single believer in every single generation, and there is truly magic in this world after you have tested God. You get the spirit of Elijah and you learn what to do, and after you have made sacrifices, God will pour oil on your head and you will know it. A million preachers could pour oil on your head everyday, but none of them matter if it isn't God himself, and from that moment on, you wont be the same person, and you will continue to evolve until death, until you crossover and are born again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-09-2018, 03:45 PM
Status: "Just crying wolf" (set 10 days ago)
 
5,285 posts, read 1,324,609 times
Reputation: 804
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Let us both pray for you to receive the spirit of Elijah because your life will change from the very moment, and you begin your walk in Revelation. You receive the spirit of Elijah and you wont go to sleep for months and months and you will see things. It is an insatiable spirit, but it has but one goal, and this is to change a Gentile into a Jew and to set him walking in the path laid out in Matthew 24 and the book of Revelation as instruction how to walk in the fall holy days appointed for the second coming. The second coming has happened in everyone who has obtained the spirit of Elijah and who kept walking, Revelation is written to every single believer in every single generation, and there is truly magic in this world after you have tested God. You get the spirit of Elijah and you learn what to do, and after you have made sacrifices, God will pour oil on your head and you will know it. A million preachers could pour oil on your head everyday, but none of them matter if it isn't God himself, and from that moment on, you wont be the same person, and you will continue to evolve until death, until you crossover and are born again.
No, thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-09-2018, 03:57 PM
 
Location: Booth Texas
13,244 posts, read 4,228,306 times
Reputation: 1296
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
No, thanks.
Just a path to being born again, just because somebody says Jesus, Jesus doesn't mean they are born again, and when you are born again as a new creature, that child is caught up to God to sit in heavenly places.


Paul's Fears for the Galatians
…18Nevertheless, it is good to be zealous if it serves a noble purpose—at any time, and not only when I am with you. 19My children, for whom I am again in the pains of childbirth until Christ is formed in you, 20how I wish I could be with you now and change my tone, because I am perplexed about you.…


Paul feared for the Galatians because they had not yet been born again and he didn't see any hope for them because of their lack of Passion. Christ had not been formed in them to where they could say,'' I am born again.''


When you are born again, that creature is inside you until he is caught up to God as your own child that you raise on milk and but you have to have the feasts to raise a mature son of God, and God will kill all the babies.


The Woman and the Dragon Revelation 12
1A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. 2She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth.{BEING BORN AGAIN} 3Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads. 4Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child the moment he was born. 5She gave birth to a son, a male child, who will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.”And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne. 6The woman fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.{Revelation 2 shows how the overcomer will rule all nations with an iron first/ and this is an overcomer's birth}


BF, This is written of the overcomer who has come up to the middle of his week and completed his season in the 42 months of the Passover season, and now he has to complete his 7 years after his child is caught up to heaven.


Each person who was ever born again has walked this walk, OR THEY WERE NOT BORN AGAIN, CHRIST WAS NEVER FORMED IN THEM LIKE THOSE GALATIANS.


We are shown those 42 months and those 3 and a half years over and over because it is the set plan of God, and the fact that everyone has one week of 7 years, and each are named for the 7 feasts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-09-2018, 04:04 PM
Status: "Just crying wolf" (set 10 days ago)
 
5,285 posts, read 1,324,609 times
Reputation: 804
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Just a path to being born again, just because somebody says Jesus,
Actually, Jesus said the opposite. He said that all that come to him, he would not turn away.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-09-2018, 04:17 PM
 
Location: Booth Texas
13,244 posts, read 4,228,306 times
Reputation: 1296
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
Actually, Jesus said the opposite. He said that all that come to him, he would not turn away.
He didn't turn any Gentile away who came converting to the same religion as Jews in Judaism. Jesus continually added to the nation of Jews making Gentiles CO-HEIRS in an inheritance in Israel.


The prophets tell us all day long how to gain an inheritance in Israel and YOU MUST take hold of the covenant, it is completely up to you man, Jesus came making two men one, when Gentiles converted away, they did so in separation and hatred full of racism for any Jew.


Salvation for Others
1This is what the Lord says:
“Maintain justice
and do what is right,
for my salvation is close at hand
and my righteousness will soon be revealed.
2Blessed is the one who does this—
the person who holds it fast,
who keeps the Sabbath without desecrating it,
and keeps their hands from doing any evil.”

3Let no foreigner who is bound to the Lord say,
“The Lord will surely exclude me from his people.”
And let no eunuch complain,
“I am only a dry tree.”



4For this is what the Lord says:
“To the eunuchs who keep my Sabbaths,
who choose what pleases me
and hold fast to my covenant—
5to them I will give within my temple and its walls
a memorial and a name
better than sons and daughters;
I will give them an everlasting name
that will endure forever.
6And foreigners who bind themselves to the Lord
to minister to him,
to love the name of the Lord,
and to be his servants,
all who keep the Sabbath without desecrating it
and who hold fast to my covenant—
7these I will bring to my holy mountain
and give them joy in my house of prayer.
Their burnt offerings and sacrifices
will be accepted on my altar;
for my house will be called
a house of prayer for all nations.”
8The Sovereign Lord declares—
he who gathers the exiles of Israel:
“I will gather still others to them
besides those already gathered.”




YOU have yet to grasp the covenant that Jesus is offering you, YOU MUST TAKE HOLD yourself, this is not my opinion, you either believe it or you don't.


Jesus ADDED to the nation, what you have is separation, and this by your own choice, you have separated yourself from the inheritance of Israel and Jesus says,'' COME and take hold of my covenant.''


NO PERSON IS EXCLUDED, but God will not force you BF, and God can't just justify every other God and every other religion because you happen to be separated from God's religion, he invites you to come and obtain an inheritance in Israel and if you can't call yourself Israel, there is no point.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-09-2018, 04:28 PM
Status: "Just crying wolf" (set 10 days ago)
 
5,285 posts, read 1,324,609 times
Reputation: 804
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
He didn't turn any Gentile away who came converting to the same religion as Jews in Judaism. Jesus continually added to the nation of Jews making Gentiles CO-HEIRS in an inheritance in Israel.
You should read Paul's letter to the Galatians about the Judaizers. He suggested they cut off their manhood rather than force Gentiles to become Jews. That is putting people in bondage.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-10-2018, 09:22 PM
 
Location: San Francisco
2,266 posts, read 1,372,150 times
Reputation: 3731
I used to be completely irreligious, and now I'm even more so.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-10-2018, 09:35 PM
 
Location: Forest bathing
1,128 posts, read 673,059 times
Reputation: 2633
I was raised Episcopalian. It provided a framework plus church camp was fun. Now, I am an agnostic. Occasionally, I consider that because of the way the Universe works, there may be a sprit or force at work.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top