Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-02-2019, 05:36 PM

10,534 posts, read 6,169,672 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean777 View Post
you're just scared that you are going to be taken to Hell.
Nope, not even in the slightest.
Hell is a fairytale my friend. It does not exist.

I'm an A T H E I S T. Look it up.

Quote:
Don't worry, you will. If you're the evil nasty sort. You can't expect evil to be set free. It has to be extinguished or purified so that good can reign "& people can live in God's Paradise Realms in absolute peace & tranquility

According to you, you've been many times. So what does that make you?

Old 09-02-2019, 05:38 PM

1,378 posts, read 393,415 times
People know when they are being wicked. They need to know that Hell awaits them if they behave wickedly. They know it is wrong to do certain things like kill people etc & yet they will do them anyway unless they fear Hell. It's as simple as that. God hates Violence. The One primary sin that will get you thrown into Hell 'is any violence you commit against others.

Lots of religious laws were just made up by man. Jesus said Moses made certain laws due to the hardness of people's hearts back in the old days. And He said those laws can be overridden now.

So there are many religious laws which are not God's laws.

God primarily hates any form of violence, & there are many forms of violence that can have a bad effect on people

Old 09-02-2019, 05:40 PM

10,534 posts, read 6,169,672 times
It's all in your imagination.

Simple as that.

Old 09-02-2019, 05:43 PM

7,135 posts, read 4,540,768 times
I think God is trying to kill you)

Old 09-02-2019, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
Nope, not even in the slightest.
Hell is a fairytale my friend. It does not exist.

I'm an A T H E I S T. Look it up.

According to you, you've been many times. So what does that make you?
No, you are wrong. Hell does exist. God took me there many times to watch people being judged & thrown into The lake of fire. He threw me into the lake as well when I dared speak. It is a real place.
Another person was taken there & painted oil paintings to show people what it was like. And the paintings were exactly as Hell looked when I was there. The Courtroom & the guards, & the fiery lake etc. All were exactly as I had been shown too. So I didn't imagine it. I had never heard of religion when God first started taking me there.
So you're wrong as usual, as all atheists are

Old 09-02-2019, 06:14 PM

23,165 posts, read 10,459,754 times
Quote:
People know when they are being wicked. They need to know that Hell awaits them if they behave wickedly. They know it is wrong to do certain things like kill people etc & yet they will do them anyway unless they fear Hell. It's as simple as that. God hates Violence. The One primary sin that will get you thrown into Hell 'is any violence you commit against others.

Lots of religious laws were just made up by man. Jesus said Moses made certain laws due to the hardness of people's hearts back in the old days. And He said those laws can be overridden now.

God primarily hates any form of violence, & there are many forms of violence that can have a bad effect on people
As I said, you are a lawbreaker with no law, and people are sinners according to your own imaginations, and you say,'' People know when they are being wicked.''

You sin intentionally, and when you do, you prove yourself to be the wicked where no law can judge you, you have no standards, no precepts, you judge by your own imagination.

Old 09-02-2019, 07:17 PM

7,321 posts, read 6,929,454 times
" Good works" are not those one believes of them self to be good, but good works are those God is determined to be good. to know what is good one must know God. not about God , know God via the Holy Spirit Jesus provides .
If you think that God can be manipulated , and made to compromise, you don't know God .
God will on the behalf of one whom He loves, intervene and provide the extraordinary, but that one is not pulling strings nor calling favors, or making bargains .
Miracles them selves are not certification of any thing, but ones faith in the power of Jesus name.
They do not certify ones relationship .Matthew 7;21,22,23,
How many men have spoken with eloquence and fallen, because their academic knowledge was not coupled with a walking relationship? And how many will continue to fall because they choose the accolade of men rather then fearing the judgment of God . The Gospel is the good news that God has provided a way through Jesus, the Holy Spirit to abide with men .
it was never Gods intention for men to teach others how to look like a Christian.
I have a book Dad gave me, that was old when he got it ,called The Dying Testimonies of The Saved And The Unsaved . and many of those are reminiscent of those being shared now days.
Many of your athiest academics have quite a story to tell.
The Spirit of God in you is the hope of glory. not academics .
By example Jesus said," I only do what My Heavenly Father tells me". This is the law of the Father.
If you haven't this relationship , all you have is religion , academics. God can and will bless one headed in the right direction but if one fails to go the rest of the way clinging to the world's acceptance, one's preference is revealed.

I believe that there are those that have had "some view into eternity" , so many testimonies so that it can be hard to tell the genuine . But my relationship with God is strong long before any of these witnesses, due to many of my own experiences and tutelage of the Holy Spirit.

Old 09-02-2019, 08:11 PM

7,135 posts, read 4,540,768 times
Believing that God has picked you for something special is a delusion. Look up the meaning of the word and seek mental health treatment.

Old 09-02-2019, 08:22 PM

15,862 posts, read 6,328,434 times
Quote:

I highly doubt that.

Old 09-02-2019, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
As I said, you are a lawbreaker with no law, and people are sinners according to your own imaginations, and you say,'' People know when they are being wicked.''

You sin intentionally, and when you do, you prove yourself to be the wicked where no law can judge you, you have no standards, no precepts, you judge by your own imagination.
No. You are projecting again. I know I am going to be taken to Hell & Judged, & most likely be thrown into the lake of fire. I've been there already so I know it's not imagination. Maybe you are a pedantic person who lives by the book only. And that will not be enough when you meet God. God loves good hearts. Yours needs cleaning up a bit because you project a lot of evil onto others unjustly. I probably do the same so I can't judge you. I forgive everyone like The Son Of God Says We Must.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
Believing that God has picked you for something special is a delusion. Look up the meaning of the word and seek mental health treatment.
That is a very offensive thing to say & you should learn how to be civilised.
Jesus chose people to do special work & maybe God has chosen people in the now to do special work as well. I've never claimed that God gave me special work to do? It looks like you are projecting your hogwash onto other people again

Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
I highly doubt that.
It's a fact just the same. God frequently talks about how much He hates violence. He took me to The Garden of Eden recently & He talked a lot about how wrong the violence of the world is. It is His main concern i've gathered.

Last edited by ocean777; 09-02-2019 at 09:03 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality