Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2019, 09:03 AM

4,747 posts, read 2,350,168 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
You don't have to be condemned to hell. Jesus will forgive you if you trust in him.
Undoubtedly Hitler must have found that little loophole comforting.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2019, 10:32 AM

18,976 posts, read 7,020,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tired of the Nonsense View Post
Undoubtedly Hitler must have found that little loophole comforting.
I've seen no indication that he was a Christian. From what I've seen he's paying for his own sin.

Old 09-05-2019, 10:40 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,184,822 times
Quote:
I've seen no indication that he was a Christian. From what I've seen he's paying for his own sin.
You have the ability to see what happened to Hitler after death??!!!

Old 09-05-2019, 01:37 PM

4,747 posts, read 2,350,168 times
Quote:
Perhaps you never cared to look hard enough. Hitler was raised Catholic, never renounced his Catholic faith, and spoke of God often.

"Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord." (Mein Kampf, Pg. 25)

"We were convinced that the people need and require this faith. We have therefore undertaken the fight against the atheistic movement, and that not merely with a few theoretical declarations: we have stamped it out." - Adolf Hitler, Speech in Berlin, October 24, 1933
https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Religi...f_Adolf_Hitler

Adolf Hitler: "I believe today that my conduct is in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator."

- Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, Vol. 1 Chapter 2

Adolf Hitler: Thanking God
"Even today I am not ashamed to say that, overpowered by stormy enthusiasm, I fell down on my knees and thanked Heaven from an overflowing heart for granting me the good fortune of being permitted to live at this time."

- Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, Vol. 1 Chapter 5

I have numerous more quotes if you are interested. So all Hitler had to do in his final moments was ask for Jesus to forgive him, and now he is in heaven. You can look him up when you get there. .

Old 09-05-2019, 02:23 PM

32,530 posts, read 22,038,751 times
Quote:
Perhaps you never cared to look hard enough. Hitler was raised Catholic, never renounced his Catholic faith, and spoke of God often.

"Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord." (Mein Kampf, Pg. 25)

"We were convinced that the people need and require this faith. We have therefore undertaken the fight against the atheistic movement, and that not merely with a few theoretical declarations: we have stamped it out." - Adolf Hitler, Speech in Berlin, October 24, 1933

Adolf Hitler: "I believe today that my conduct is in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator."

"Even today I am not ashamed to say that, overpowered by stormy enthusiasm, I fell down on my knees and thanked Heaven from an overflowing heart for granting me the good fortune of being permitted to live at this time."

I have numerous more quotes if you are interested. So all Hitler had to do in his final moments was ask for Jesus to forgive him, and now he is in heaven. You can look him up when you get there. .
If BF gets there...

Old 09-05-2019, 02:25 PM

32,530 posts, read 22,038,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clintone View Post
hooray! Another sociopath has been distracted away from making people's skin into hats through entertainments bought with other people's money.

We need stuff like this. It's just like bribing the huns to go away with gold.

They don't need to make anyone's skin into a hat if they can get enough hookers/grinder boyfriends/etc. To keep amused.
😳

Old 09-05-2019, 09:39 PM

Quote:

1. You realize the Catholic church does not speak for all of Christianity, right? Nevermind the idiocy that would lead someone to believe that the Catholic Church might command someone to commit genocide of Jews.

2. Can you show me the specific chapter and verse in the Bible where it suggests in any way that a Christian ought to kill people? I don't really care what he says about God. He obviously was not practicing any sort of Christianity. Nevermind his involvement in the occult.

To suggest that Hitler was some kind of hero to Christianity is mind-boggling. It's complete idiocy. And it's a new low of offensive hate speech on your part.

Old 09-05-2019, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
If BF gets there...
Gets where, Ricky? What exactly did you mean by that?

Old 09-05-2019, 09:50 PM

13,011 posts, read 13,050,479 times
Quote:
1. You realize the Catholic church does not speak for all of Christianity, right? Nevermind the idiocy that would lead someone to believe that the Catholic Church might command someone to commit genocide of Jews.
TotN said nothing of the sort. You are creating an implication not present in his post.

Quote:
2. Can you show me the specific chapter and verse in the Bible where it suggests in any way that a Christian ought to kill people? I don't really care what he says about God. He obviously was not practicing any sort of Christianity. Nevermind his involvement in the occult.
Verses and behavior don’t really matter. You have said yourself that all a person needs to do is trust in Jesus Christ. It is quite conceivable that a person can Be both a genocidal maniac as well as a person who believes and trusts in JC.

Quote:
To suggest that Hitler was some kind of hero to Christianity is mind-boggling. It's complete idiocy. And it's a new low of offensive hate speech on your part.
Nobody implied that Hitler was a hero to Christianity. This is another random thing you are throwin* into the conversation to distract from a point you find uncomfortable.

You stated, without any method of knowing, that Hitler was not a Christian. TotN provided a few quotes that indicate Hitler seemed to hold Christian beliefs. Noth8ng else was implied.

Old 09-05-2019, 10:04 PM

50,822 posts, read 24,335,838 times
Quote:

Where -- exactly -- did he suggest that Hitler was a hero to christianity? I've read it 3 times now and I don't see that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality