Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2008, 03:05 PM

553 posts, read 568,485 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DayoftheLord View Post
I'm still waiting for that time frame. I'm afraid I'm going to have to give junior an F.
Not yet. Just got caught up all day.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2008, 03:27 PM

8,831 posts, read 11,624,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cncracer View Post
Your eyes have seen lies and propaganda and yet you still won’t look and recognize the dangers in the path religion takes humanity down.

History shows you millions of deaths and greed beyond measurement, yet you still turn your eyes.

Jets fly into buildings killing thousands, still you still can't see.

War after War after War and all you can do is mimic like a bird about the coming of a mythical god, or punishment after they are dead.

I just can’t see how a person can see all this and not recognize the EVIL is coming religion.
I've already said that people do horrible things in the name of religion. I see all of it. What do you want me to do about it? You say I can't see but I'm more informed and aware of all things going on in the world than most people I know. I'm doing the only thing I can do about it....passing along my knowledge and the only way to true salvation. I see it, I recognize it, and I as a person and a Christian am doing all I can to change it. The evil I see is the devil, using any means he can to cause these problems.....and that includes in the name of God or religions.

Old 05-16-2008, 03:41 PM

4,348 posts, read 7,357,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DayoftheLord View Post
I've already said that people do horrible things in the name of religion. I see all of it. What do you want me to do about it? You say I can't see but I'm more informed and aware of all things going on in the world than most people I know. I'm doing the only thing I can do about it....passing along my knowledge and the only way to true salvation. I see it, I recognize it, and I as a person and a Christian am doing all I can to change it. The evil I see is the devil, using any means he can to cause these problems.....and that includes in the name of God or religions.
What I want you to see it is organized religion doing the killing. The dead would make a pile higher than St. Peters. The Church it self is the instrument responsible for the killings. In history and modern times the connection is undisputable. Yet we have turned our back on the issue. Power and Money that is what religion is about!

I don’t want you to think it is just Christians, but they are the worst of the bunch. Support the killing organization and you are part of the killing machine. It is plain and simple.

Old 05-16-2008, 03:50 PM

3,434 posts, read 9,745,612 times
Quote:
What I want you to see it is organized religion doing the killing. The dead would make a pile higher than St. Peters. The Church it self is the instrument responsible for the killings. In history and modern times the connection is undisputable. Yet we have turned our back on the issue. Power and Money that is what religion is about!

I don’t want you to think it is just Christians, but they are the worst of the bunch. Support the killing organization and you are part of the killing machine. It is plain and simple.
and that is exactly what will open the door for a one-world religion...something to think about

Old 05-16-2008, 03:55 PM

4,348 posts, read 7,357,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arguy1973 View Post
and that is exactly what will open the door for a one-world religion...something to think about
I would hope for one world without Religion. It would be something new and sure would not be as bad as what we have now.

Old 05-16-2008, 04:06 PM

Quote:

Ok....let me make this very clear. It does not matter what 'you' want me to see. What matters is what God wants me to see. What I see is what I have repeated over and over in the previous posts....evil human beings are to blame. It makes no difference who they claim to be associated with or what they claim to believe in....they are a part of satan's army.

What Church are you talking about? If you want to refer to satan's workers as a church then that's your right, but you do not refer to the body of Christ. I am not a member of any organized religion, so your claims are invalid as a personal attack saying I am part of some killing machine. I'm a member of the spiritual Church which is the Body of Christ.

Old 05-16-2008, 04:40 PM

8,357 posts, read 25,242,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I LOVE NORTH CAROLINA View Post
The guys who flew the jets into the World Trade Center were not following God, but a false religion.
For your information, the Muslim God is the same God as the Christian God.

Old 05-16-2008, 04:46 PM

3,434 posts, read 9,745,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Luv View Post
not even close my friend.

Old 05-16-2008, 05:12 PM

9,732 posts, read 4,063,385 times
Quote:

If you will study the Koran and the Christian bible you will see the personalities of the two Gods are very different.

Old 05-16-2008, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Sorry, ILNC, but I have to step in here. What?!!! Our God is the only God who is a loving God. The Muslims god tells them to murder those who don't share their beliefs and Muslims believe some book called the Koran written by one illiterate man. Do you see the absurdity in the contradiction in my last statement? Mohammed was supposedly inspired by some spirit to "write" the Koran.....the man couldn't even read OR write!!!!! Next you'll be telling us that Mohammed was Jesus.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality