Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2009, 04:08 AM

3 posts, read 4,317 times

Advertisements

b4 you go on reading this, know this, i first posted this on a site about this cemetery in etown KY, about people who have went there and what they seen, so i kinda vented and ended up finally telling people my story and how is effecting me to this day. please someone read this and get back to me ASAP!!!! PLEASE!!

HERE WE GO START READING!!!
OK i just now got finished reading all the blogs on this page, I have also been to the "gates of hell" so to say, about 4 times.. The first time i was there was just to see it. Nothing happened, but yes it does give you chills. The second third and forth time i was there is a very very different story and is the motivation to me being online so long tonight.. Let me start from the beginning!
The second time i went out there i was with 3 of my Very good friends who are the type of people that don't dance unless they hear music and don't laugh unless something is funny, which means they wouldn't fake anything that happened out there at the Kacey cemetery!
I'm not sure on the exact date we went but i do know it was in Aug-Oct of 2003. Just like all the other blogs the trip down the road to the cemetery is very creepy, but we were all very stoked to go back after the first time, because what if this time we actually seen something! we all walked around for a while in the cemetery, {not damaging anything just looking at some of the VERY old dates on the graves, but one of my friends Steve which was the oldest of all of us was 36, i was 14 almost 15 and my other friends where 17-19. but Steve was standing next to the big three in the center of the cemetery and said that the tree or him, was getting colder as he walked around it. Seeing how there is still marks on the limbs where i guess u can say people where hung. Im not gonna specify who or what for i do not know exactly so no need for no 6th person party of this experience.
Steve also said that something was communicating with him but not in a bad manner, he said that he could see through the eyes of a little boy that he kept speaking of all night!! Steve said that the little boy was scared, it seemed but only wanted peace from the OTHERS, whatever that meant! (weather from people or other spirits, NOT SURE} so after hearing that from Steve we all got pretty spooked out of our minds and wanted to leave, but before we left we all explored just a little bit more JUST TO SEE if maybe we could experience something like Steve had. Well i did expierence something that night and will never in the rest of my life forget because i live with this now everyday! {Thats why i can follow up on when you or if you go out there DO NOT break anything or take anything with you from that place.} but i felt as if i was emotionally connected with someone, i cant explain what or who or how many. but it felt so phenomenal. like someone wanted to communicate with me but didn't know how or something. but anyway on our way out the old school 87 Monti Carlo SS wouldn't start right away, {like something wanted us to explore more of the place and find something else! Maybe a key to something that needed to be found, or maybe stay for something that we shouldn't have been there for! i don't know because we did not stay!
We ended up putting the Monti carlo in neutral and pushing it out of the old cemetery gravel circle parking lot back onto the gravel road where the old 87 finally kicked over after we got it out of the cemetery completely!! On our way back down the road we all was discussing out feelings and own opinions of our experiences i didn't say too much about mine due to the fact that i thought i was crazy myself, for what i had felt there. but as of tonight i understand why and will explain more in detail in which i need to talk to someone who has a lot of knowledge with demons or evil spirits that talk to you but anyway, {on with my experience} on the ride out not even 3 yards coming out of the cemetery i felt something telling me to "please come back!", then when i told everyone to turn around my uncle Jereme told me no that we needed to get home! then we all heard a LOUD BAMMMM!! like something literately smacked the back of the trunk or window of the car, and everyone just got VERY VERY VERY quiet and never spoke of the noise ever again until now.
The next time and last time i went out there i was with my uncle, aunt and a friend named Carrie, that i was interested in, it was about 3 and a half to 4 years ago, and i know for a fact that the time was around 11:45 almost 12:00 at night. we walked around as usual and inspected the cemetery since it had been so long since we had been there, except for Carrie, it was her first time there. At the end of the cemetery we seen some dead re manes of what looked like to be a Sheep i want to say. not sure though it was dark and we only had a old military flash light on us that was running on a low battery and was weak. but the re manes looked fresh, but the smell was so horrid! then we looked up into the sky and seen something that none of us will never forget and will NEVER be able to explain! the moon was directly above us in the cemetery and seemed as if the moon had lit the cemetery perfectly with this amazing glow over it, but as we looked at the moon we all notices that the moon was Literately CIRCLED BY A SINGLE STREAM OF CLOUD.
Like a circle around the moon but in a cloud form, and none of us could take our eyes off of it or even stop to think of why or what was going on. after the moon experience and the dead {thing} we decided to leave, when once again i felt the presents of that spirit,demon,ghost, {whatever u want to say it was!} telling me to stay please! it really freaked me out, so me being on crutches and having a cast on my foot. I was gone, Off to the car as fast as i could because now i knew that the first time wasn't me just being crazy. This was real! And it scared me soo badly, that 2 years after that i had a bald spot on the back of my head after that night, but anyway, on my way rushing back to the car i knocked over a grave stone that had a eye on it. it didn't break just tipped over from my crutches. but i remember seeing that eye in my head as it fell in slow motion it seemed because of my adrenalin. we all got into the car and high tailed out of there, and yes the car started right away this time, but once again i had that feeling of please don't leave me feeling. WHY WHY WHY, but that's not even the main subject of this blog nor is anything else i have wrote about, these are only facts that i think are leading to the experiences that i am having to this day in time and this date is um i think 5/23/09.
I am having encounters from evil spirits, demons, ghost, i don't know as of yet but i know they are associated with the devil and have a lot to do with the end of the world coming soon in Dec, 2012. my first experience was 6-9 months after knocking over the grave stone at Kacey cemetery. and have become more fluent with tease demons, spirits, ghost, whatever! but i was in my aunts room on the internet when all of a sudden i could think on my own or like talk to myself in my head like i usually can unno, like speak in your mind and hear your voice, all i could hear was a voice of something else telling me {"better call your mom and say goodbye before its too late!, your gonna die your gonna die!"} and i couldn't go back into a state if mind where i had con troll for at least 30 min, only heard and thought what they wanted to ask or say to me. Finally after repeating to myself with all the focus i had in my body to be able to say this over the mental voices, i said "i love god and he loves me, I love god and he is my father in heaven!" i kept repeating that and then the cross i have on my left arm started to burn slightly, then i heard a voice that said i was strong and a fighter, and that they would get me next time! then it was gone.
Anyway i would love to go on and tell you about more experiences i have had but i want to talk with someone with some knowledge about demons and or spirits communicating with me, but i will say this.. i have these experiences VERY VERY often and now it seems that they are getting closer to getting me to do something stupid, either its agree to sign my soul over to Lucifer and join them, kill myself of harm someone. Even on one occasion recently, i was holding someones had and then got a HIT from the demons again and they wanted me to break her hand, i feel them controlling my hand as it tightened around hers, then i started to smile, but it wasn't me, it was someone else like controlling me i guess, but with every ounce of mental and emotional strength i had in me, i pulled my hand away from hers and rubbed the felling of someone else out of my hand. And one more thing before i go, when i have these occurrences it seems like they make me say things but i can only seen to say what they want me to say and its the same thing every time and takes everything in me to jump out of this state of mind, and usually its that, " i am gonna die, or I'm going to kill myself, its hard to explain completely over this forum but if anyone wants more insight about whats going on with me or has any insight that will help me or knows someone who knows someone that can help me please send them my way. i am 21 years old and don't want to keep having these very scary VERY REAL recurrences. Let me be free..
That's the reason i posted this. maybe i have to go back to the Kacey cemetery and finish something, put the gravestone back up, find something and set these demons in me free.. i don't know!! i don't know what to do or if anyone on this planet earth has the same experiences but if u do don't feel crazy to share them because im done thinking im crazy and know that they are real and something demented and spiritual. i am also posting this on a lot of other places and going to make my own video on you tube about it hoping to get some insight and hopefully find some answers. one other place you will find this is a site called WWW.city-data.com its a local forum, the name i made tonight is Shawn_needs_help_badd if u see my blog on there comment me or send something to my emails please and i will go in depth more and would love to be studied and asked questions about this for knowledge basis and research studies. my email is shawn_rishkofski@yahoo.com and my MSN is shawnadams_420@yahoo.com plese feel free to write me and ask me questions or help me, like any of you paranormal studies people! PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE......
Wait, omg that's what the kid was saying to me in the Kacey cemetery! damn! If you go there please use caution for i don't want anyone else to go through what i have been going through for years.. maybe that's another reason why the families don't want people up there. maybe they know what lies up there and don't want people hurt, and getting revenged on by these spirits but i don't care what anyone says. that place is very very very phenomenally active, so if anyone else has seen things or experienced the feelings of connection or emotional connection then you know what i am talking about.... Thank you and i am sorry for this long blog but all this had to be said so i can get some help and insight and i plan on going back after talking to the land owners or trying to find out how i can get legal permission to go back and finish whatever it is i or me and my friends started 6 years ago... thank you and i hope this helped some people understand the severity of the cemetery!!! good luck and be safe please!!

Old 05-24-2009, 06:39 AM

4,511 posts, read 7,522,538 times
IMHO.

if this forum is to maintain its potential as well as some quality standards, then contributors like these can be made to recognize their real needs before attracting publicity at the level of the national enquirer et al.

Old 05-24-2009, 07:08 AM

13,640 posts, read 24,516,611 times
Shawn_needs_help_badd, I believe you accidentally posted the same identical post 5 times on this forum, plus a blog entry. I do hope you find the help you obviously need and deserve though..

Old 05-24-2009, 09:55 AM

7,915 posts, read 18,628,860 times
Instead of rambling on incoherently and writing a massive post I would recommend getting your thoughts organized and to concentrate on one specific question. However, if you think you're talking to demons you should probably seek help from a professional as opposed to a forum such as this one. Good luck.

Old 05-24-2009, 10:54 AM

2,203 posts, read 5,086,773 times
You do need help. Best of luck!

Old 05-24-2009, 03:03 PM

40,050 posts, read 34,613,990 times
Oh, he's been talking to demons all right...txting demons! They've taken away his ability to communicate in English!

Old 05-24-2009, 03:09 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,449,435 times
friend you are very upset, i dont think a lil CDF posting and a sympathetic ear is going to help.
get some counseling assistance asap, ok to go to your church for this but dont isolate dont sit on this one.
have a good memorial day.

Old 05-24-2009, 03:24 PM

60 posts, read 171,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaGuy View Post
Instead of rambling on incoherently and writing a massive post I would recommend getting your thoughts organized and to concentrate on one specific question. However, if you think you're talking to demons you should probably seek help from a professional as opposed to a forum such as this one. Good luck.
this

Old 05-24-2009, 03:57 PM

896 posts, read 1,865,228 times
I don't know your age OP, but if young I suggest that you talk this over with your parents with a view to them accompanying you to a priest/vicar or to a councellor of some kind. Please do this as soon as possible.

If you find it hard to open the conversation with anyone why not print out your post and give that to whoever you see.

I wish you good luck and happiness.

Old 05-24-2009, 04:09 PM

7,628 posts, read 10,973,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn_needs_help_badd View Post
b4 you go on reading this, know this, i first posted this on a site about this cemetery in etown KY, about people who have went there and what they seen, so i kinda vented and ended up finally telling people my story and how is effecting me to this day. please someone read this and get back to me ASAP!!!! PLEASE!!

HERE WE GO START READING!!!
OK i just now got finished reading all the blogs on this page, I have also been to the "gates of hell" so to say, about 4 times.. The first time i was there was just to see it. Nothing happened, but yes it does give you chills. The second third and forth time i was there is a very very different story and is the motivation to me being online so long tonight.. Let me start from the beginning!
The second time i went out there i was with 3 of my Very good friends who are the type of people that don't dance unless they hear music and don't laugh unless something is funny, which means they wouldn't fake anything that happened out there at the Kacey cemetery!
I'm not sure on the exact date we went but i do know it was in Aug-Oct of 2003. Just like all the other blogs the trip down the road to the cemetery is very creepy, but we were all very stoked to go back after the first time, because what if this time we actually seen something! we all walked around for a while in the cemetery, {not damaging anything just looking at some of the VERY old dates on the graves, but one of my friends Steve which was the oldest of all of us was 36, i was 14 almost 15 and my other friends where 17-19. but Steve was standing next to the big three in the center of the cemetery and said that the tree or him, was getting colder as he walked around it. Seeing how there is still marks on the limbs where i guess u can say people where hung. Im not gonna specify who or what for i do not know exactly so no need for no 6th person party of this experience.
Steve also said that something was communicating with him but not in a bad manner, he said that he could see through the eyes of a little boy that he kept speaking of all night!! Steve said that the little boy was scared, it seemed but only wanted peace from the OTHERS, whatever that meant! (weather from people or other spirits, NOT SURE} so after hearing that from Steve we all got pretty spooked out of our minds and wanted to leave, but before we left we all explored just a little bit more JUST TO SEE if maybe we could experience something like Steve had. Well i did expierence something that night and will never in the rest of my life forget because i live with this now everyday! {Thats why i can follow up on when you or if you go out there DO NOT break anything or take anything with you from that place.} but i felt as if i was emotionally connected with someone, i cant explain what or who or how many. but it felt so phenomenal. like someone wanted to communicate with me but didn't know how or something. but anyway on our way out the old school 87 Monti Carlo SS wouldn't start right away, {like something wanted us to explore more of the place and find something else! Maybe a key to something that needed to be found, or maybe stay for something that we shouldn't have been there for! i don't know because we did not stay!
We ended up putting the Monti carlo in neutral and pushing it out of the old cemetery gravel circle parking lot back onto the gravel road where the old 87 finally kicked over after we got it out of the cemetery completely!! On our way back down the road we all was discussing out feelings and own opinions of our experiences i didn't say too much about mine due to the fact that i thought i was crazy myself, for what i had felt there. but as of tonight i understand why and will explain more in detail in which i need to talk to someone who has a lot of knowledge with demons or evil spirits that talk to you but anyway, {on with my experience} on the ride out not even 3 yards coming out of the cemetery i felt something telling me to "please come back!", then when i told everyone to turn around my uncle Jereme told me no that we needed to get home! then we all heard a LOUD BAMMMM!! like something literately smacked the back of the trunk or window of the car, and everyone just got VERY VERY VERY quiet and never spoke of the noise ever again until now.
The next time and last time i went out there i was with my uncle, aunt and a friend named Carrie, that i was interested in, it was about 3 and a half to 4 years ago, and i know for a fact that the time was around 11:45 almost 12:00 at night. we walked around as usual and inspected the cemetery since it had been so long since we had been there, except for Carrie, it was her first time there. At the end of the cemetery we seen some dead re manes of what looked like to be a Sheep i want to say. not sure though it was dark and we only had a old military flash light on us that was running on a low battery and was weak. but the re manes looked fresh, but the smell was so horrid! then we looked up into the sky and seen something that none of us will never forget and will NEVER be able to explain! the moon was directly above us in the cemetery and seemed as if the moon had lit the cemetery perfectly with this amazing glow over it, but as we looked at the moon we all notices that the moon was Literately CIRCLED BY A SINGLE STREAM OF CLOUD.
Like a circle around the moon but in a cloud form, and none of us could take our eyes off of it or even stop to think of why or what was going on. after the moon experience and the dead {thing} we decided to leave, when once again i felt the presents of that spirit,demon,ghost, {whatever u want to say it was!} telling me to stay please! it really freaked me out, so me being on crutches and having a cast on my foot. I was gone, Off to the car as fast as i could because now i knew that the first time wasn't me just being crazy. This was real! And it scared me soo badly, that 2 years after that i had a bald spot on the back of my head after that night, but anyway, on my way rushing back to the car i knocked over a grave stone that had a eye on it. it didn't break just tipped over from my crutches. but i remember seeing that eye in my head as it fell in slow motion it seemed because of my adrenalin. we all got into the car and high tailed out of there, and yes the car started right away this time, but once again i had that feeling of please don't leave me feeling. WHY WHY WHY, but that's not even the main subject of this blog nor is anything else i have wrote about, these are only facts that i think are leading to the experiences that i am having to this day in time and this date is um i think 5/23/09.
I am having encounters from evil spirits, demons, ghost, i don't know as of yet but i know they are associated with the devil and have a lot to do with the end of the world coming soon in Dec, 2012. my first experience was 6-9 months after knocking over the grave stone at Kacey cemetery. and have become more fluent with tease demons, spirits, ghost, whatever! but i was in my aunts room on the internet when all of a sudden i could think on my own or like talk to myself in my head like i usually can unno, like speak in your mind and hear your voice, all i could hear was a voice of something else telling me {"better call your mom and say goodbye before its too late!, your gonna die your gonna die!"} and i couldn't go back into a state if mind where i had con troll for at least 30 min, only heard and thought what they wanted to ask or say to me. Finally after repeating to myself with all the focus i had in my body to be able to say this over the mental voices, i said "i love god and he loves me, I love god and he is my father in heaven!" i kept repeating that and then the cross i have on my left arm started to burn slightly, then i heard a voice that said i was strong and a fighter, and that they would get me next time! then it was gone.
Anyway i would love to go on and tell you about more experiences i have had but i want to talk with someone with some knowledge about demons and or spirits communicating with me, but i will say this.. i have these experiences VERY VERY often and now it seems that they are getting closer to getting me to do something stupid, either its agree to sign my soul over to Lucifer and join them, kill myself of harm someone. Even on one occasion recently, i was holding someones had and then got a HIT from the demons again and they wanted me to break her hand, i feel them controlling my hand as it tightened around hers, then i started to smile, but it wasn't me, it was someone else like controlling me i guess, but with every ounce of mental and emotional strength i had in me, i pulled my hand away from hers and rubbed the felling of someone else out of my hand. And one more thing before i go, when i have these occurrences it seems like they make me say things but i can only seen to say what they want me to say and its the same thing every time and takes everything in me to jump out of this state of mind, and usually its that, " i am gonna die, or I'm going to kill myself, its hard to explain completely over this forum but if anyone wants more insight about whats going on with me or has any insight that will help me or knows someone who knows someone that can help me please send them my way. i am 21 years old and don't want to keep having these very scary VERY REAL recurrences. Let me be free..
That's the reason i posted this. maybe i have to go back to the Kacey cemetery and finish something, put the gravestone back up, find something and set these demons in me free.. i don't know!! i don't know what to do or if anyone on this planet earth has the same experiences but if u do don't feel crazy to share them because im done thinking im crazy and know that they are real and something demented and spiritual. i am also posting this on a lot of other places and going to make my own video on you tube about it hoping to get some insight and hopefully find some answers. one other place you will find this is a site called WWW.city-data.com its a local forum, the name i made tonight is Shawn_needs_help_badd if u see my blog on there comment me or send something to my emails please and i will go in depth more and would love to be studied and asked questions about this for knowledge basis and research studies. my email is shawn_rishkofski@yahoo.com and my MSN is shawnadams_420@yahoo.com plese feel free to write me and ask me questions or help me, like any of you paranormal studies people! PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE......
Wait, omg that's what the kid was saying to me in the Kacey cemetery! damn! If you go there please use caution for i don't want anyone else to go through what i have been going through for years.. maybe that's another reason why the families don't want people up there. maybe they know what lies up there and don't want people hurt, and getting revenged on by these spirits but i don't care what anyone says. that place is very very very phenomenally active, so if anyone else has seen things or experienced the feelings of connection or emotional connection then you know what i am talking about.... Thank you and i am sorry for this long blog but all this had to be said so i can get some help and insight and i plan on going back after talking to the land owners or trying to find out how i can get legal permission to go back and finish whatever it is i or me and my friends started 6 years ago... thank you and i hope this helped some people understand the severity of the cemetery!!! good luck and be safe please!!
Shawn, I had an encounter with two demons back in 1973. It is doubtful anyone here will have a clue as to what you are going through. Most here are so into this world, and their humanistic understanding, that they likely think you are having some brain disorder. I would suggest you first find a Bible believing church where there is a minister who still believes the Bible. Explain to him what is happening. If he is the right kind of minister, he will be able to help you. If your experience is really cause by demons there are Christians who can help. Demons will not like Christian involvement, but that is their problem. It can be really scary, but you will be a stronger person when your encounter ends. It will also give you some insight into the power of Christ. Just remember, the power of Jesus Christ is stronger then the powers of darkness, for they really fear Him. You need a Christian counselor who has a good understanding of both the mental, and Spiritual condition. And a counselor who is spirit filled. Pray that Jesus will lead you to the right church, and the right people. I will be praying for you Shawn.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality